Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Not yet, I have a package in customs in China and they just kept updating the same thing for 2 weeks on the trackers. Last update was on 8/6 so I hope this time it really did get on the plane.

@b.m. says his was caught in US customs and they finally released it for mailing. Maybe he will let us know what happened.

:)
My package has landed in NY......whew 16-17 days later.....

LOL

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My package has landed in NY......whew 16-17 days later.....

LOL
Hopefully you will have better luck with NY than i've had with LA.I've had a few go through NY though and they were pretty quick,so you'll probably have yours before mine ever shows any movement haha.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hopefully you will have better luck with NY than i've had with LA.I've had a few go through NY though and they were pretty quick,so you'll probably have yours before mine ever shows any movement haha.
Yeah, it appears NY has already moved it along to Conn. I hope yours arrives Monday, mine is slotted for Wednesday.

I did put stuff in a cart at FT but can't quite pull the trigger. Probably don't really need the stuff anyway.

LOL

:)

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I did put stuff in a cart at FT but can't quite pull the trigger. Probably don't really need the stuff anyway.
Best way for me to control my spending lately. I leave it lying there for quite a while, so the impulsive side of the brain can mellow out some...then I revisit it. It constantly surprises me, how many times I actually delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread