• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tejas Vapin News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
The site TejasVapin.com is up and running. Please check there for some updates including a special discount from VapeMeister. Since suppliers can't promote their products here we'll do it on our own site. If you haven't done so already please do register there as going forward we'll try to build a community as other members join who are not a part of ECF.

Unfortunately I won't be doing all the all the Tejas Vapin promotions I was planning this week. Early this morning a family member passed away in California. We're flying out this evening to spend some time with family before the funeral on Sunday. The current plan is to be back in Texas sometime on Tuesday. That may change so I'l try to check in from time to time while out there.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
You're right, newbutt. VapeMeister does carry 510's but it looks like he's out. I checked a few days ago and I'm pretty sure he still had some. Those things go so fast! He'll be getting more in I'm sure. He's been in business a couple of months so yeah, still pretty new.

Thanks for the condolences. We've got a late flight and heading out to the airport right after I post this. Everyone take care and see you next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread