Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
There are vents. They are in the bottom. Mine has four holes.

The mini is the same size as the v5 in its smallest 18350 mode.

I love mine. Great mod.

Ditto yesss.gif goodpost.gif

JonsMind

Verified Member
Sounds good thanks for the info. So who knows who has em at the best price ?

Hi, I have been looking around for these bad boys myself too! I have been looking high and low for the best price and also making sure that they our a good reseller and from what I can tell www.goodejuice.com has it for the best price. They have the kit, which includes charger, 18350, 18360, and phone charger. I suggest giving them a visit. $89.99 is their price, Sigelei claims they are authorized seller of their products. I had spoke to one of their reps earlier this week. So I think I finally found the place I want to purchase from. Also, from reviews I have read from fellow posters on here, GoodEjuice had.. Well some of the best ejuice you can find for a great price too!

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
VV/VW Mods

Or here without kit for 20 bucks cheaper, if you don't want your hand forced on batts charger and whatever that clearo is. They are also an auth dealer. They also have the v3 for even less. From everything I have read, the only diff between v3 and v5 is that cell phone charger piece which doesn't sell me on a 5.

Anyone else come across a diff in 3 vs 5 other than USB cell phone charger function?

Edit: oh and nothing against goodie juice they are a good vendor.

But even in their description it's a v3 with the cell phone charger

Includes:
1 x Zmax V3 Telescoping APV with Deep End Cap
1 x Cell Phone Charger Head
1 x 18650 Battery
1 x 18350 Battery
1 x Short End Cap
1 x CE4 Clearomizer
1 x Universal Battery Charger (Not Pictured)
1 x eGo Carrying Case

Last edited:

JonsMind

Verified Member
VV/VW Mods

Or here without kit for 20 bucks cheaper, if you don't want your hand forced on batts charger and whatever that clearo is. They are also an auth dealer. They also have the v3 for even less. From everything I have read, the only diff between v3 and v5 is that cell phone charger piece which doesn't sell me on a 5.

Anyone else come across a diff in 3 vs 5 other than USB cell phone charger function?

Edit: oh and nothing against goodie juice they are a good vendor.

But even in their description it's a v3 with the cell phone charger

Includes:
1 x Zmax V3 Telescoping APV with Deep End Cap
1 x 18650 Battery
1 x 18350 Battery
1 x Short End Cap
1 x CE4 Clearomizer
1 x Universal Battery Charger (Not Pictured)
1 x eGo Carrying Case

The "Includes" section is a typo, I got in contact with GoodEjuice, they are gonna have their web guy correct it.. I think the major difference between V3 n' V5 is the 5 has a removable ring on the top, and I think they added a puff counter.. So not much major, but the removable top makes it better for me.

Edit: I have looked into getting it at VaporTek before, but me personally I'd rather start off with a kit, moving from something like an iTaste VV 3.0.. Don't wan't to buy everything separately. Mind you, letter down the road I will invest in other batteries, but at the time, what GoodEjuice is offering is just right for me.

Last edited:

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
Edit: I have looked into getting it at VaporTek before, but me personally I'd rather start off with a kit, moving from something like an iTaste VV 3.0.. Don't wan't to buy everything separately. Mind you, letter down the road I will invest in other batteries, but at the time, what GoodEjuice is offering is just right for me.

Yep that's why there's always different packages to fit different folks needs. :). If the OP does have batteries then the vaportek one is a better deal for him, or if he wants the freedom to buy specific quality batteries and charger.

You are obviously doing your due diligence and asking great questions to the vendor. By reputation this is a trustworthy vendor, but I would recommend asking what brand batteries and charger you are getting. IMHO batts and chargers are the very most important and crucial item to spend the money on and not take shortcuts. You are putting something up to your face that could blow up. :) You need to make sure the charger has all the functions such as overcharge protection.

JonsMind

Verified Member
You bring up some good points! I never really thought about the batteries and the charger.. Hmm, I should check into that with the kit.. In you honest opinion, wouldn't the manufacture generally include decent batteries/charger with a kit set up? Be kinda silly to give the buyer something that might blow up in your face. lol :) Also on the topic of batteries and chargers, I am new to APV's with user replaceable batteries, and a battery charger. What would be some good batteries/Charger for something like the Zmax? Charger being at or under $20 range. Thanks mate for giving me heads up on the battery info. Wouldn't want anything blowing up in my face.. The only blowing I want is vapor out of my mouth. :vapor:

P.S: Release The Kraken... Please tell me you drink Kraken. lol

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
This is your best bet for the price. I don't think you would find a person on this forum have anything negative to say about it.
http://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-Inte...=UTF8&qid=1379195868&sr=8-3&keywords=nitecore. Are there better, yes. But at two to three times the price.

Also are the kit is not from the manufacturer. Goodejuice just takes the body kit and adds batteries and whatever else to make it a kit. ( ha goodejuice pic of charger is an EU plug and not USA). Here is another kit with diff batteries and charger. http://www.smoktek.com/Sigelei-ZMAX-Variable-Power-VV-APV-Kit--Stainless_p_549. And even if they were included by manufacturer, yes they wouldn't put exploding batteries, but they often cut corners on them with lower mah rating and lower quality. So you might end up replacing them after a month rather than 6 months.

I have seen this statement on the forum many times, "never buy a battery with the name fire in it". Not because of the bad pun of fire in the name of the battery rather they are companies that have less than stellar quality controls. Stick with AW, Panasonic, EFS, Sony, MKNE. They cost a little more on the front end but they last longer thus saving money in the long run and they are top quality. Madvapes and rtdvapors are good places to start as all their batteries are high quality pieces.

OP sorry if we hijacked your thread. :)

Edit: nope haven't tried kraken rum. But I do have a little brother in San Antonio named Jon.

Last edited:

JonsMind

Verified Member
Thank you so much for your help and input, will need to squeeze some more questions out of GoodEjuice now. lol. Maybe even reconsider where I buy.. Though that price is hard to pass up (also have a coupon too, take down my price some) :)

I feel like it's a smaller and smaller world knowing that your brother lives in SA. Crazy.

JonsMind

Verified Member
Just got a reply from GoodEjuice .

"Jonathan,
The charger has the auto-shutoff. Once the battery id full, it will stop charging. No worries about overheating your batteries. It is also the US charger. The picture is just a generic picture from Sigelei. The batteries use Samsung cells. Panasonic cells are the best you will find, like in our AW batteries we sell seperately but the Samsung cells are good ones too.

The kit comes with the following:
1 x Zmax V5 Telescoping APV with Deep End Cap
1 x 18650 Battery
1 x 18350 Battery
1 x Short End Cap
1 x CE4 Clearomizer
1 x Universal Battery Charger (Not Pictured) with USA plug.
1 x eGo Carrying Case

The difference between the Zmax V3 and V5 is they updated the chip inside the unit. Also, the top cap now unscrews so you can use any ego accessories with it. Makes it easier to clean too.
Thanks,
Nick
Goodejuice"

Everything checks out to be good! Gonna make the plunge guys and make my purchase! :)
Let you all know how it is when it comes in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread