Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I wanted to start this thread for a few reasons. First and foremost is to assess the overall performance in the WTA.

Second is to clear up some misconceptions about WTA and how it affects you.

Did you feel euphoric? Did you get a head rush? Did you see unicorns? Did you get tired? Did you feel full?

This does not have to be a review of WTA. I just want to see if others are feeling the same thing.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
No unicorns, head rush, or euphoria. If it were that the DEA would be all over you.
What I do get is satisfaction in a couple areas. Mentally it feels like I accomplished something - I fill a need/want which allows me to vape less. Physically it more closely resembles the sensation of smoking, the throat hit is more natural, there seems to be barely perceptible flavors and sensations which are quite satisfying and relaxing.
I use WTA this way: Two or three times a day I set aside some time to vape it, maybe ten or twelve drops. It makes the rest of the day very manageable. I never put it in a tank and vape it like a regular juice.

Stretch333

Jul 7, 2011
Rio Rathole, NM
No unicorns here either, but I am pretty sure I spotted a flying monkey...

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that is satisfied just puffing on a good flavor. I vape and used to smoke because I appreciate the habit more than the nicotine fix. I can't really speak to craving cessation since that hasn't been an issue for me.

I've been adding an occasional couple drops down the center of a carto and I get a relaxed sensation similar to what I used to feel after smoking an analog. It's very different from the banging, jittery feeling I've experienced from high nic. content liquids. No head rush, and I wouldn't go as far as saying euphoria, but there is definitely more to WTA than a typical e-juice.

:toast:

bifff257

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Florida
I received my first order in the mail last night! I decided to wait until this morning to give it my first test run with coffee.

I first started Vaping in the fall of 2009, and although Vaping helped me cut my analog used down from 10-20 per day I still have not been able to completely quit analogs and still smoke about a pack per week of analogs! I was a follower of DVAPs work and realized that Vaping alone didn't work for me!

I am Vaping the 12mg Virginia blend (my normal vape is around the 18-24mg, but 12mg was all that was available)

I use the drip method with my ego and LR anty

My first thought are that the liquid is more "rounded" than normal juice and the flavor is excellent! maybe because I am using the 12mg, I didn't get that "kick" that others have described! However, I am feeling more satisfied with my morning coffee vape than I do with just straight e liquid.

First impressions are that this is a winner! I will continue to experiment and see how it performs over the next few days!

Thanks again for your work in this area!

Last edited:

Janner

Jun 23, 2011
Western NC
Sadly, I can't vape it. It's giving me headaches and I'm only vaping about 4-5 puffs at a time, here and there throughout the day. After five days, my memory (which is failing on it's own) was getting so bad, I couldn't hold a conversation.

It's not like it's making me high or light-headed, and not at all like the feeling you get when you finally have an analog after having quit cigarettes for a while. It's just making me feel out of it and not in a good way. And with a headache in my forehead area.

It's a shame because otherwise, the WTA does make me feel very calm and not wanting an analog at all.

Just my experience, hopefully, it will work for you.

Janner

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Sadly, I can't vape it. It's giving me headaches and I'm only vaping about 4-5 puffs at a time, here and there throughout the day. After five days, my memory (which is failing on it's own) was getting so bad, I couldn't hold a conversation.

It's not like it's making me high or light-headed, and not at all like the feeling you get when you finally have an analog after having quit cigarettes for a while. It's just making me feel out of it and not in a good way. And with a headache in my forehead area.

It's a shame because otherwise, the WTA does make me feel very calm and not wanting an analog at all.

Just my experience, hopefully, it will work for you.

Janner

Jan,

I was wondering if I can ask you a couple of questions.

Are you currently using other tobacco products including analogs, stonewalls, snus, snuf or higher strength eliquid?

I think you mentioned you were trying to use stonewalls to help with your nicotine habit in the thread listed below.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tiveness-health-side-effects.html#post5453796

...been a pack and a half a day smoker for 40 years now. Started vaping in March, 2011. For the first six weeks, the vaping was doing wonders for me - was down to only 3-6 cigs a day. Then, the love of my life took ill suddenly and died nine days later. I went right back on the cigarettes full time because the vaping just wasn't helping me to deal with the grief. After about a month and a half back on chain smoking, I had to get back on the vaping because my lungs were about to cough out of my body. But and I'm sure this has to do with the fact that I'm still at a loss, personally, I just can't get back to mostly vaping. On a good day, I do about half vaping and half smoking. Most days, it's more smoking than vaping.

Thing is, the more I do vape, the more my stomach is killing me. I cut down from 24mg liquids down to 18mg and now even those are ripping my stomach to shreds. And in a way I never got from just smoking.

I already have dental problems (TMJ, receding gums, dry mouth, already have lost several teeth, etc.) so am a little reluctant to try Snus after reading about all the dental sores, gum dryness from the salt reactions, etc., that most people seem to get, even if just occasionally. I am NOT worried about getting mouth cancer from Snus, I believe the studies the Swedish government has done about the safety of the product. But I have already had a lifetime of dental problems and I really don't relish inflicting even more damage to my mouth (although I realize the cigarettes themselves are causing a lot of my existing problems as is).

Were you using other tobacco products along with WTA? Large doses of nicotine might also cause headaches when consumed in a short period. Lastly, another factor to consider when it comes to headaches is TMJ problems.

I can relate to TMJ problems. During Grad School I had horrible TMJ problems along with headaches. Most likely it was from stress from School which then gave me TMJ and headaches. I found an easy trick to get rid of the TMJ. I know this will sound weird but when you go to sleep at night try to hold a tennis or racket ball in your hand while you fall asleep. Make sure its your dominant hand and just lightly hold it. It sounds bizarre but you might be surprised.

If you get a chance can you let me know what your order number is so I can call you to ask you some additional questions.

Thank you for your input and I hope we can find a solution for you.

Janner

Jun 23, 2011
Western NC
Hi!
I tried ONE Stonewall, it really burned the heck out of my mouth and throat, never had another.

Yes, I am still smoking analogs in addition to vaping. I supposed that could be the problem, too many cigs in addition to the WTA. However, during the week that I was vaping the WTA, I wasn't doing as many cigarettes, because the WTA did calm me down - so much less need for a cigarette fix. In that respect, the WTA was a winner.

But the headaches started immediately, like within 10 minutes of my first 4 or 5 puffs of WTA. I used to suffer from migraines regularly, so my brain chemistry/wiring might be the ultimate culprit. In fact, after a week of only sporadically puffing on the WTA with a near constant frontal headache the whole time, I ended up with a whopper of a migraine, which is something I haven't had in quite a while. So that was it on the WTA for me.

I know it is really helping others though, so I hope my experience does NOT deter anyone else from giving it a try. With all these things, you have to try it for yourself and see how it works for you.

A forum member sent me a few cans of Swedish Snus, which I tried yesterday. Some burning (the snus is mint and I'm not a mint or menthol lover) but that passed after about 10-15 minutes. Then I just felt calm, but very even keeled. Only had three portions all day, would have done more because I couldn't believe how "leveled out" the snus made me feel, but I didn't want to burn the heck out of my mouth on day one. But I only smoked 8 analogs all day (down from over a pack) and I wasn't even consciously trying, one way or another.

So, at this point, I think I'm going to go with the snus for the time being. No headaches, burning was less than the Stonewalls, for me anyway, and is diminishing with every portion I use and my analog consumption is decreasing without any "consciousness" on my part about it. Now, just like with the e-liquids, I have to find some snus flavors that I really like.

Continued success to you, I know you are helping a lot of people who, like me, find that just vaping nic only juice is not enough to keep us off the analogs.

Jan

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
I just got my first WTA order in today, got DK TAB 26mg.

Loaded up a fresh Boge LR carto about 30 mins ago, took my first hit, and exhaled. Immediately after exhaling I felt a sort of 'calming rush' that quickly spread throughout my body, actually surprised me as I was not expecting anything to happen (glass half-empty kind of guy).

I had not had any nicotine for about 5 hours previous, so maybe the high nic level had something to do with that, although I have not yet been able to get that feeling from an ecig, even with 24mg juice, until now. So perhaps that was the WTA working it's magic. Could be a placebo effect, not entirely sure. I will know for absolute sure when I take my first vape of the day after a 8 hour sleep. Cause I have not yet had a satisfying morning vape since I quit smoking, I usually have to puff on my ecig for hours to feel even remotely satisfied.

I started using snus a few days back, so I do have WTA's present again in my system after being cig free for a month. But if I had not done the snus my guess is that the WTA would have hit me even harder than it did. Snus (the US stuff, which from what I hear isn't very potent) doesn't really do much for me for that 'instant' satisfaction that cigs gave me. Although snus has been working wonders after having it in my lip for several hours, and I definitely get that full feeling.

Overall, probably too early to tell, but it seems promising. As for the juice flavor, well its tolerable but not something that would be part of my normal rotation. And this stuff is HARSH when first vaping it. My first hit felt like I was inhaling/exhaling molten glass, not so bad now that I have been sucking on it for a little while. But I can say I am feeling a bit full now that I have taken a few hits in succession. Although I have made it a habit now to constantly puff on my ecig while browsing the net, so perhaps that is just a habit that will eventually be broken with WTA liquid.

So time will tell whether or not this WTA does anything for me or not, I should have a better feeling for it by tomorrow night.

EDIT: Well after writing this post and taking a few more hits, I am getting a strange, but welcoming, sensation. Its pretty subtle but I can feel and notice it. I almost feel a bit 'loopy', or a bit of a 'high' feeling in my head. Very strange indeed, almost feels reminiscent of back to when I first started smoking cigs and always got that head-rush. This feeling of course is nowhere near as intense as that, but similar.

Very interesting. Either this WTA is doing more than I thought , or I am coming down the with the flu!

EDIT #2: Well that does it, I feel calm AND full now, don't even feel the need to pick up my PV right now. So nice to have this feeling back! I just hope this keeps working this way.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just got my first WTA order in today, got DK TAB 26mg.

Loaded up a fresh Boge LR carto about 30 mins ago, took my first hit, and exhaled. Immediately after exhaling I felt a sort of 'calming rush' that quickly spread throughout my body, actually surprised me as I was not expecting anything to happen (glass half-empty kind of guy).

I had not had any nicotine for about 5 hours previous, so maybe the high nic level had something to do with that, although I have not yet been able to get that feeling from an ecig, even with 24mg juice, until now. So perhaps that was the WTA working it's magic. Could be a placebo effect, not entirely sure. I will know for absolute sure when I take my first vape of the day after a 8 hour sleep. Cause I have not yet had a satisfying morning vape since I quit smoking, I usually have to puff on my ecig for hours to feel even remotely satisfied.

I started using snus a few days back, so I do have WTA's present again in my system after being cig free for a month. But if I had not done the snus my guess is that the WTA would have hit me even harder than it did. Snus (the US stuff, which from what I hear isn't very potent) doesn't really do much for me for that 'instant' satisfaction that cigs gave me. Although snus has been working wonders after having it in my lip for several hours, and I definitely get that full feeling.

Overall, probably too early to tell, but it seems promising. As for the juice flavor, well its tolerable but not something that would be part of my normal rotation. And this stuff is HARSH when first vaping it. My first hit felt like I was inhaling/exhaling molten glass, not so bad now that I have been sucking on it for a little while. But I can say I am feeling a bit full now that I have taken a few hits in succession. Although I have made it a habit now to constantly puff on my ecig while browsing the net, so perhaps that is just a habit that will eventually be broken with WTA liquid.

So time will tell whether or not this WTA does anything for me or not, I should have a better feeling for it by tomorrow night.

EDIT: Well after writing this post and taking a few more hits, I am getting a strange, but welcoming, sensation. Its pretty subtle but I can feel and notice it. I almost feel a bit 'loopy', or a bit of a 'high' feeling in my head. Very strange indeed, almost feels reminiscent of back to when I first started smoking cigs and always got that head-rush. This feeling of course is nowhere near as intense as that, but similar.

Very interesting. Either this WTA is doing more than I thought , or I am coming down the with the flu!

EDIT #2: Well that does it, I feel calm AND full now, don't even feel the need to pick up my PV right now. So nice to have this feeling back! I just hope this keeps working this way.

Reading your story makes me realize that its worth the time and money I sacrifice to bring WTA to market.

I'm not a fan of DK-TAB and prefer sweeter tobaccos. I like Turkish Blend when it comes to vaping a sweeter tobacco.

I'm thinking about discontinuing DK-TAB from the WTA line up. I'm ready to put a nice blend back up which was sweet and received some good reviews....WTFobacco (aka Dry Blend) from Red Tail Vapor.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/244358-dry-blend-review.html

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Reading your story makes me realize that its worth the time and money I sacrifice to bring WTA to market.

I'm not a fan of DK-TAB and prefer sweeter tobaccos. I like Turkish Blend when it comes to vaping a sweeter tobacco.

I'm thinking about discontinuing DK-TAB from the WTA line up. I'm ready to put a nice blend back up which was sweet and received some good reviews....WTFobacco (aka Dry Blend) from Red Tail Vapor.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/244358-dry-blend-review.html

Well I'm sure there is some that like the DK TAB, just not ideal for me. Will definitely look forward to trying out some of your other flavors, I was originally going to give apple a try since I tend to prefer fruit vapes, but I wanted something with a nice high nic level and apple only had a 12mg option last time I checked.

BTW is there any chance you are going to have some juices that are mostly VG? PG and I do not go together so well, and I find the clouds of vapor VG produces and the mellow TH much more similar to analogs than the harsh TH and limited vapor PG gives.

The harsh TH I described in my original post is not uncommon with juices high in PG and nic for me, so I don't think the WTA was causing that.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well I'm sure there is some that like the DK TAB, just not ideal for me. Will definitely look forward to trying out some of your other flavors, I was originally going to give apple a try since I tend to prefer fruit vapes, but I wanted something with a nice high nic level and apple only had a 12mg option last time I checked.

BTW is there any chance you are going to have some juices that are mostly VG? PG and I do not go together so well, and I find the clouds of vapor VG produces and the mellow TH much more similar to analogs than the harsh TH and limited vapor PG gives.

The harsh TH I described in my original post is not uncommon with juices high in PG and nic for me, so I don't think the WTA was causing that.

Consider it done.....check out our new Red Tail line......here are a few flavors and more will be added in the next week or two. Our WTFabcco was also part of the Red Tail line. This is a VG based eliquid about 90% VG and 10% PG.

Please check our some of new product listed under the "Red Tail" line.

Apple E-Cigarette Refill E-Juice E-Liquid WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Just checked out the site again and noticed the new flavors (prior to reading your post). Nice!

Might have to try out that apple pie soon, though I am still in the process of polishing off my DK TAB to see if the WTA truly is working for me.

So far it seems to be doing it's job if I chain-vape it for about 10 mins, as I get to a point of feeling like "I think I have had enough". It's a strange sensation, almost like I get the feeling of getting sick (not stomach sick, just a feeling that something is 'different').

Not the most comfortable feeling, but it works great as a trigger to stop vaping. Which is something missing for me when vaping just nicotine juices.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just checked out the site again and noticed the new flavors (prior to reading your post). Nice!

Might have to try out that apple pie soon, though I am still in the process of polishing off my DK TAB to see if the WTA truly is working for me.

So far it seems to be doing it's job if I chain-vape it for about 10 mins, as I get to a point of feeling like "I think I have had enough". It's a strange sensation, almost like I get the feeling of getting sick (not stomach sick, just a feeling that something is 'different').

Not the most comfortable feeling, but it works great as a trigger to stop vaping. Which is something missing for me when vaping just nicotine juices.

Baby steps.....WTA is strong and chain vaping is not the way to go with that. Try a few toots and see if you have the desire to vape after a few minutes.

What I notice after vaping for about 2-3 minutes is that I almost forget to keep vaping and put my PV down. The desire for nicotine comes back about 45 minutes later for me. Each person is different and its really important that you take it slow to see how you react to WTA and higher nic liquids. I strongly feel that vapers have been condition to vape high dosage nic i.e. 26MG or higher to quell the nic needs. With WTA I only need to vape 12 MG and I'm satisfied for the next hour.

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Baby steps.....WTA is strong and chain vaping is not the way to go with that. Try a few toots and see if you have the desire to vape after a few minutes.

What I notice after vaping for about 2-3 minutes is that I almost forget to keep vaping and put my PV down. The desire for nicotine comes back about 45 minutes later for me. Each person is different and its really important that you take it slow to see how you react to WTA and higher nic liquids. I strongly feel that vapers have been condition to vape high dosage nic i.e. 26MG or higher to quell the nic needs. With WTA I only need to vape 12 MG and I'm satisfied for the next hour.

Thanks for the tip, I only got the highest nic level in order to make sure I got the most 'potent' level possible. My normal nic is about 18mg.

But as far as WTA levels are concerned, is it the same regardless of what mg of nic is chosen?

Last edited:

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Wow...I cant wait to try your juice radiokaos!!! I started vaping this past Jan. I have cut back from 30-40 cigs a day to 5-10 a day (actually quit entirely from Jan 15 to Feb 28th..but work stress has me smoking again). And I noticed while normal juice took about 80% of the cravings away, something was still lacking.

I looked at your website, and I will be placing an order soon... but I noticed you do not stock a lot of flavors yet (understandable being as it seems you just recently started making WTA juice..). when do you plan on making the other flavors available ....Im dying to try the apple flavored juice. And if your juice helps me kick the habit for good.... I will fly to Az and pin a medal on your chest!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Bump for additional reviews. There are plenty scattered in my subforum but I would like others to post them here.

Apparently a person feels that these reviews are by me. So if you get a second can you post your input.

Also if you posted elsewhere a simple cut and past here would be helpful.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Bump for additional reviews. There are plenty scattered in my subforum but I would like others to post them here.

Apparently a person feels that these reviews are by me. So if you get a second can you post your input.

Also if you posted elsewhere a simple cut and past here would be helpful.

By you? he he. Well, I know I'm not you. When I get home I'll gather up everything I've posted and repost it here. And this week I should have some time on my hands (I was supposed to be THERE) and write some more.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Here are some selected posts I've made in this forum about Aroma WTA going chronologically backwards. Many times I've thought about going to the main Juice Review forum on ecf and doing a few write-ups about it, but always decided doing formal reveiws were really pointless since everybody's tastes are different. Plus it's kind of a dopey self-important thing to do.

vaptamist and I agree - for lack of a better flavor comparison Prickly Pear is sort of banana-ish. Maybe with a little Apple too. It's a warm comforting flavor, I will be ordering more, just about polished off this bottle in the last couple days. I had my produce guy order some prickly pears, it's been years and years since I've tasted them so I can't say if it's authentic or not. I suppose it really doesn't matter, it's good.

I got the chance to try Dry Blend (aka WTFabacco) with Menthol and WTA. I was looking forward to it since I liked it without menthol.
Honestly, I can't handle it. Dry Blend is a strong indescribable flavor as noted by hittman and me above; adding menthol takes it so over the top I just can't vape it. Everybody's tastes vary, but when I want menthol I'll stick to P-38.

In my opinion it's not close at all. It's completely different in the same way cigarettes are different than vaping in general. In my experience nothing duplicates the feelings you get from a burning inhaled mixture of toxic gases, carcinogenic chemicals, nicotine and alkaloids. Just not gonna happen. Yay for us!
For me WTA has never produced a first of the morning buzz or lightheadedness. It just satisfies. I don't know exactly what it satisfies. Like eating a hamburger as opposed to a salad. It has meat!

#1 2/29/12
I think the first flavored WTA I tried was DK-Tab. Not really my cuppa tea, but also got some Turkish Blend in that order. A very mellow tobacco with good throat hit, quite satisfying. There's that word again.

#2 2/28/12
I went for a long time without WTA between the first time I got it and the second, no problem. It was nice to know the minor alkaloids didn't produce some evil additional addiction like some commentators would like you to believe.

Interesting observation. From that regard my experience is similar...being a WTA guinea pig caused me to become more aware of what I was doing and why; that awareness may have had as much to do with the perceived benefits of WTA as the WTA itself.

Oh my God...I just received some WTFobacco (Dry Blend with WTA infusion). This ejuice is GREAT. I agree with hittman, there is definitely a lot going on here. A sweet note, possibly cherry, but just a taste...nothing that lingers in the mouth, just a little in the air. Then within the heat (I'm vaping this @ 6 volts 3.5 ohm) there is a nuttiness. The nuttiness does linger on the palate and nose but it's very nice, just a hint of roasted some kind of nut. Then there is the slight spice, too. Clove? Cinnamon? AND a very very nice dry, slightly bitter tobacco framework holding it all together.
THEN in addition you have the WTA throat hit punch that I love so much! All of this in that beautiful VG vapor.
Jerry, you and the Red Tail brand have a good one here! Could be the next big thing. Just my opinion.
[Edit] Just a little more information after vaping this pretty much constantly for a couple hours: The "cherry" I referred to above may be taken for a floral note by some. Thought I'd better mention it because I know a few people who dislike floral tobaccos. Doesn't bother me.

I dunno. I stay out of politics, I just like your juice.

Having received my "P-51 Unflavored WTA Eliquid" exactly a half-hour ago, this is obviously a first impression.
I dropped two drops onto a debridged 1.8 ohm 306 with which I had been vaping a mild tobacco flavor previously. My first vape I immediately (I mean immediately, not 15 minutes later) felt a calm come over me, the post-smoke relaxation which has been but a vivid memory for me for the last six months.

While I have only taken a couple drags off an analog during that time (I consider myself fully converted to vaping), my life during that six months has been a Don Quixote type adventure tilting at windmills with my PV. My PV is constantly hanging out of my mouth, usually at 24mg nic, a constant infusion with which I've been keeping the evil giant at bay. I've always known that this has been compensation for something I've been missing but I've never been able to put my finger on it. It's always seemed excessive to chain-vape 16 hours a day. Don't get me wrong, I love to vape and I love my nicotine, but something is wrong with my picture.

Back to the WTA...
One of the other things I immediately noticed was a profoundly satisfying throat hit. As Hellen said, "natural", not a burning or artificially induced substitute...it's hard to describe. Kind of like a soothing lotion with a tickle in it.
Putting a couple more drops in after my previous flavor had subsided I was able to discern a faint nutty flavor, but by and large I would deem WTA flavorless.

I feel like I have a dram of gold the alchemists have transmuted from lead. I'm not really sure how I should handle it or what true value it will have for me. What direction will it take me? Will I purchase more? We'll see...and I'll be sure to post more of my experiences as they occur.

What I can say now is that I like it. A lot. It is very clear to me that WTA could have an important role in many people's lives. I feel very fortunate to have had this opportunity to try it. Many thanks to Jerry, DVAP and the others involved in its production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread