Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
In my last order I had ordered some regular Aroma Pineapple to replace my previous dwindling bottle. Stuff's yummy. Jerry evidently tried to sneak one past me because as I was cracking open my new bottle, I noticed WTA hand-written on the label. Thank you! So I guess I'm required to write about it. ;)

I've noticed the same thing about Pineapple with WTA as I had with Apple with WTA. The underlying flavor is the same, but the WTA versions are very much more "earthy", I suppose you could take this the wrong way but maybe a word would be "dirty", not Dirt dirty...I'm having trouble explaining it. Um, nevermind. It's good.

The one thing that ALWAYS is so noticeable and the one thing that ALWAYS makes me come back for more is that natural, satisfying throat hit. That's the one clear and undeniable thing about WTA that makes it worth the money for me. We can spend a lot of time discussing whether WTA has psychological/chemical effects that do fancy things to the body, but that throat hit is right here, right now. I love it.

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
In my last order I had ordered some regular Aroma Pineapple to replace my previous dwindling bottle. Stuff's yummy. Jerry evidently tried to sneak one past me because as I was cracking open my new bottle, I noticed WTA hand-written on the label. Thank you! So I guess I'm required to write about it. ;)

I've noticed the same thing about Pineapple with WTA as I had with Apple with WTA. The underlying flavor is the same, but the WTA versions are very much more "earthy", I suppose you could take this the wrong way but maybe a word would be "dirty", not Dirt dirty...I'm having trouble explaining it. Um, nevermind. It's good.

The one thing that ALWAYS is so noticeable and the one thing that ALWAYS makes me come back for more is that natural, satisfying throat hit. That's the one clear and undeniable thing about WTA that makes it worth the money for me. We can spend a lot of time discussing whether WTA has psychological/chemical effects that do fancy things to the body, but that throat hit is right here, right now. I love it.

I have to agree with this - I've tried the normal Apple and the Apple with WTA, and while I like the normal Apple, it's just not the same as the Apple with WTA. Speaking of - when is more going to be in stock??????

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I have to agree with this - I've tried the normal Apple and the Apple with WTA, and while I like the normal Apple, it's just not the same as the Apple with WTA. Speaking of - when is more going to be in stock??????

I'm going to make up a apple batch when I get back into town. Figure around Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
If it is like ta then I think it is more of the leaf part, it's like the green chemical part which pure nic does not have. If I have it wrong and wta is not like ta,then I will have to give wta a shot.

WTA is not even close to tobacco absolute (ta). TA is more essence (ie flavor) and WTA is more like the actual structure of nicotine and other components of the tobacco plant.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks radio, I believe I got some of the wta it is very thick and dank, and much more earthy and less clorophyl type taste, almost like a tar extract.

Where did you get this from?

We don't sell anything that resembles your description. It sounds like you purchase tobacco absolute which is NOT even close to WTA

chewie

Verified Member
Radiokaos -

ITPython posed this question to you back on page 2 of this discussion, but you never answered him. It sort of got buried in all of the discussion about accusations the reviews were being created by you, and not actual purchasers of the WTA juices. I'm sure you just didn't see it, but I have been wondering the same thing ITPython asked myself. (NOT the validity of the reviews, I believe all of the reviews are valid, and not created by you.)

In fact, I left a message on your Contact Us page on Aroma Ejuice website about the mg of nicotine, and whether the amount of WTA in the juice varied depending on the nicotine level. I also asked several detailed questions about the fact I usually vape 18mg nicotine, and whether it were best for someone trying to avoid occasional analogue temptations to go with a higher nicotine level like 24mg or 26mg, or drop down to the 12 mg selections, as I usually get nauseated or kind of light headed if I vape 24mg or higher juices, but also depending on the manufacturer. Nobody ever replied to my email, so I didn't place an order for about 3 or 4 months. I finally placed an order in early May, and got it already.

Thanks for the tip, I only got the highest nic level in order to make sure I got the most 'potent' level possible. My normal nic is about 18mg.

But as far as WTA levels are concerned, is it the same regardless of what mg of nic is chosen?

I ordered the REDTail Vapor brands on all of the flavors I ordered with WTA, at 12mg nicotine levels each. I got the Vanilla Splash, Tooty Fruity, Grandmas Apple Pie, and Mint Mango Berry. I was disappointed you were out of the Prickly Pear WTA, but glad to see that you had added WTA flavors since I visited the site in February or March. I see the Prickly Pear is back in stock now, and even available in 18mg, what do you know? Well, next time.

I've only had my order for a week now, I live in Colorado so it got here in only a couple days. I've only tried the Vanilla Splash, because I have been putting my juice in Visions Clearomizers, when I get the 10ml bottles I use a small Visions eGo Clearomizer that holds about 1.6ml of juice. For me, it's the closest taste to dripping on an atomizer, without the hassle of holding a PV with an atomizer and dripping the juice directly on it every couple vapes. I've been too lazy to fill all the flavors into eGo Clearomizers yet, but I will have to because I am almost out of Vanilla already.

I do feel "full" and more satisfied after vaping WTA several hits over a 20 - 30 minute period of time, and holding the vapor in my lungs to get the full effect. I am used to vaping 18mg nicotine, but just didn't want to get a nicotine headache or nausea like I do, if I get really strong nicotine at 24mg - 26mg by some e-liquid manufacturers that use inferior ingredients. I might get one bottle of your 24mg, to see if I get more satisfaction from the higher nicotine level.

Also, does the nicotine dose affect how much WTA you add to the mixture? Is there more WTA in 24mg nicotine than in 12mg nicotine in your WTA line?

So far I have only tried the REDTail Vapor Vanilla Splash, and of all the Vanilla's I have tried outside of those cigarette shaped E-cigs, this one is my favorite, but still not that Vanilla taste I am looking for like they put in those overpriced cartomizers they sold at GreenSmoke. I think a vanilla should taste like the vanilla they put in a vanilla milkshake or something, and those Greensmoke cartomizers were awfully darn close.

I do have to say that RedTail Vapor Vanilla has a lot of dimension to it, and the more I vape it, the more complex I notice it is, and it is much more mature than vanilla flavors I am used to tasting. I am almost out, and now I regret I didn't order 3 bottles of it. I wish you guys would carry the 30ml bottles, but since you don't, when I like a flavor in the future I will order more than one bottle, so that I don't run out so soon.

But it never hurts to just get one 10ml bottle when you have never tasted a flavor before, you don't want to get stuck with a whole bunch of some flavor you don't like, such as the time I ordered some Chinese Desert Ship tobacco flavor 24mg and Menthol 18mg, I mixed some of the two to try to make my own menthol flavored e-liquid, and the menthol tasted like mint Listerine and burned my dry mouth just as much. I have chronic dry mouth from taking several medications. I made a mixture of 1 part menthol to 3 parts tobacco, and the menthol burn was just like rinsing with mouthwash. Yuck. And the tobacco alone, this Dekang Desert Ship flavor, tasted more like burnt plastic than a Camel or Marlboro cigarette, or any non-menthol cigarette I ever smoked. Even a GPC, Cambridge, or other generic flavor would have been better than this artificial tobacco flavor. It seemed the makers of those cigarette looking E-cigs even got their tobacco flavors better than the liquids I have tried. I did try a USA made French Vanilla Tobacco that I liked ok, and even at 18mg it was a little too strong. I mostly vape fruit, dessert, and beverage flavored e-liquids.

But back to Aroma Ejuice. I really appreciate what you are doing with WTA, and hope you continue to develop and manufacture this product. I believe it will give those of us who are intent on giving up tobacco an extra hand to avoid those temptations to sneak an occasional analogue. I think it has been over a month for me since I took even a couple of drags off an analogue, and I have vaped almost exclusively since January 26, 2012, except for those few partial cigarettes I toked from after very high stressed news or disappointment, and I couldn't smoke an entire one, I had to put it out after only a couple drags. I smoked tobacco since 1984, at least 27 or 28 years ago, anywhere between 1 and 3 packs a day, depending on what was going on in my life. I was diagnosed with COPD July 2011, so vaping has given me new hope, as every attempt I made to quit smoking was unsuccessful.

Glad to hear you are getting new Drs and chemists to help with your laboratory and eJuice flavors. I can't wait to try more of them, especially the WTA flavors. Please keep adding choices to that line as well, and I will have to give your USA juices another look. I was specifically looking for WTA this month when I visited the site, but will give your non WTA juices a look as well.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Radiokaos -

ITPython posed this question to you back on page 2 of this discussion, but you never answered him. It sort of got buried in all of the discussion about accusations the reviews were being created by you, and not actual purchasers of the WTA juices. I'm sure you just didn't see it, but I have been wondering the same thing ITPython asked myself. (NOT the validity of the reviews, I believe all of the reviews are valid, and not created by you.)

In fact, I left a message on your Contact Us page on Aroma Ejuice website about the mg of nicotine, and whether the amount of WTA in the juice varied depending on the nicotine level. I also asked several detailed questions about the fact I usually vape 18mg nicotine, and whether it were best for someone trying to avoid occasional analogue temptations to go with a higher nicotine level like 24mg or 26mg, or drop down to the 12 mg selections, as I usually get nauseated or kind of light headed if I vape 24mg or higher juices, but also depending on the manufacturer. Nobody ever replied to my email, so I didn't place an order for about 3 or 4 months. I finally placed an order in early May, and got it already.

I ordered the REDTail Vapor brands on all of the flavors I ordered with WTA, at 12mg nicotine levels each. I got the Vanilla Splash, Tooty Fruity, Grandmas Apple Pie, and Mint Mango Berry. I was disappointed you were out of the Prickly Pear WTA, but glad to see that you had added WTA flavors since I visited the site in February or March. I see the Prickly Pear is back in stock now, and even available in 18mg, what do you know? Well, next time.

I've only had my order for a week now, I live in Colorado so it got here in only a couple days. I've only tried the Vanilla Splash, because I have been putting my juice in Visions Clearomizers, when I get the 10ml bottles I use a small Visions eGo Clearomizer that holds about 1.6ml of juice. For me, it's the closest taste to dripping on an atomizer, without the hassle of holding a PV with an atomizer and dripping the juice directly on it every couple vapes. I've been too lazy to fill all the flavors into eGo Clearomizers yet, but I will have to because I am almost out of Vanilla already.

I do feel "full" and more satisfied after vaping WTA several hits over a 20 - 30 minute period of time, and holding the vapor in my lungs to get the full effect. I am used to vaping 18mg nicotine, but just didn't want to get a nicotine headache or nausea like I do, if I get really strong nicotine at 24mg - 26mg by some e-liquid manufacturers that use inferior ingredients. I might get one bottle of your 24mg, to see if I get more satisfaction from the higher nicotine level.

Also, does the nicotine dose affect how much WTA you add to the mixture? Is there more WTA in 24mg nicotine than in 12mg nicotine in your WTA line?

So far I have only tried the REDTail Vapor Vanilla Splash, and of all the Vanilla's I have tried outside of those cigarette shaped E-cigs, this one is my favorite, but still not that Vanilla taste I am looking for like they put in those overpriced cartomizers they sold at GreenSmoke. I think a vanilla should taste like the vanilla they put in a vanilla milkshake or something, and those Greensmoke cartomizers were awfully darn close.

I do have to say that RedTail Vapor Vanilla has a lot of dimension to it, and the more I vape it, the more complex I notice it is, and it is much more mature than vanilla flavors I am used to tasting. I am almost out, and now I regret I didn't order 3 bottles of it. I wish you guys would carry the 30ml bottles, but since you don't, when I like a flavor in the future I will order more than one bottle, so that I don't run out so soon.

But it never hurts to just get one 10ml bottle when you have never tasted a flavor before, you don't want to get stuck with a whole bunch of some flavor you don't like, such as the time I ordered some Chinese Desert Ship tobacco flavor 24mg and Menthol 18mg, I mixed some of the two to try to make my own menthol flavored e-liquid, and the menthol tasted like mint Listerine and burned my dry mouth just as much. I have chronic dry mouth from taking several medications. I made a mixture of 1 part menthol to 3 parts tobacco, and the menthol burn was just like rinsing with mouthwash. Yuck. And the tobacco alone, this Dekang Desert Ship flavor, tasted more like burnt plastic than a Camel or Marlboro cigarette, or any non-menthol cigarette I ever smoked. Even a GPC, Cambridge, or other generic flavor would have been better than this artificial tobacco flavor. It seemed the makers of those cigarette looking E-cigs even got their tobacco flavors better than the liquids I have tried. I did try a USA made French Vanilla Tobacco that I liked ok, and even at 18mg it was a little too strong. I mostly vape fruit, dessert, and beverage flavored e-liquids.

But back to Aroma Ejuice. I really appreciate what you are doing with WTA, and hope you continue to develop and manufacture this product. I believe it will give those of us who are intent on giving up tobacco an extra hand to avoid those temptations to sneak an occasional analogue. I think it has been over a month for me since I took even a couple of drags off an analogue, and I have vaped almost exclusively since January 26, 2012, except for those few partial cigarettes I toked from after very high stressed news or disappointment, and I couldn't smoke an entire one, I had to put it out after only a couple drags. I smoked tobacco since 1984, at least 27 or 28 years ago, anywhere between 1 and 3 packs a day, depending on what was going on in my life. I was diagnosed with COPD July 2011, so vaping has given me new hope, as every attempt I made to quit smoking was unsuccessful.

Glad to hear you are getting new Drs and chemists to help with your laboratory and eJuice flavors. I can't wait to try more of them, especially the WTA flavors. Please keep adding choices to that line as well, and I will have to give your USA juices another look. I was specifically looking for WTA this month when I visited the site, but will give your non WTA juices a look as well.

WOW....what a write up.

If you get a chance can you post a honest review in the E liquid review section.

Give me a sec to come up with a response to the rest of your post. Are you working on your PhD? I feel like this is a dissertation ....LOL

Last edited:

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Consider it done.....check out our new Red Tail line......here are a few flavors and more will be added in the next week or two. Our WTFabcco was also part of the Red Tail line. This is a VG based eliquid about 90% VG and 10% PG.

Please check our some of new product listed under the "Red Tail" line.

Apple E-Cigarette Refill E-Juice E-Liquid WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid

I placed an order for some Virginia, Turkish and Tobacco Road. None of these are listed on your website with the Red Tail Line logo. Can you tell me the VG/PG ratio of these?
I noticed in this post that you state WTFabcco is 90%VG, but it's not listed as part of your Red Tail Line on the website, so I'm confused. I usually vape a 100% VG juice so I'd really be happy if the ones I ordered fall into the 90% VG line. I'm not a fan of fruit vapes, but none of your tobacco flavors mention that they are red tail, so I was thinking I'd have to cut it with straight VG or something.
Thanks!

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I placed an order for some Virginia, Turkish and Tobacco Road. None of these are listed on your website with the Red Tail Line logo. Can you tell me the VG/PG ratio of these?
I noticed in this post that you state WTFabcco is 90%VG, but it's not listed as part of your Red Tail Line on the website, so I'm confused. I usually vape a 100% VG juice so I'd really be happy if the ones I ordered fall into the 90% VG line. I'm not a fan of fruit vapes, but none of your tobacco flavors mention that they are red tail, so I was thinking I'd have to cut it with straight VG or something.
Thanks!

Our Red Tail line is mainly VG based not many tobacco selections on the Red Tail side. Our Dark Honey Tobacco is a good vape. The aroma line is PG based around 70/30 PG/VG. Drop me a email and I can offer some suggestions.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
This is a post I just wrote in General E-Liquid Discussion, but I decided it should here as an homage and thank you to Jerry!

Before I got the WTA I would vape pretty much all day, and every couple of days get that feeling like I just drank a whole pot of coffee at once. I was in fact consuming a large load of nicotine trying to sleigh the dragon. I initially tried the WTA from Aroma because I was interested in the name "Red Tail Line" (some of you might understand why). When I got it, (DHT) Dark Honey Tobacco 12mg WTA, I simultaneously received a large shipment of a lot other standard juices from different vendors (all 18mg). I did what I normally would do and tried 'em all, except for the WTA. Lo and behold...Damn! This was one of those too much coffee feeling days! I didn't feel good in any way: I was uneasy, slightly nervous, and jumpy. So, I figured since I was still not exactly nicotine satisfied, in spite of the ill feelings, I decided to vape the Dark Honey Tobacco WTA from Aroma.

After 3-4 draws off my atty, I sat back and marveled at the flavor and th. I felt so satisfied to have found a clear winner in the taste department, because as we all know, there are a lot of not-so-good liquids out there. I left my vape station, sat on my couch and really began thinking about the flavor and how I would articulate it in a review. All I kept coming up with is, "man, that was awesome!"

I don't know how many minutes later it happened, but I realized after trying the DHT I put my pv down, felt totally chill and relaxed, and most of all, nicotine satisfied.

Now, my vaping frequency has gone down, thus nicotine consumption as well, and I have no dragon to sleigh. I am much more able to regulate my physical feelings and the effects of vaping with the inclusion of WTA. The past three or four days I vape WTA in the morning and go to work without my pv, versus dripping and vaping the entire shift (like I was doing). So, I totally understand why some are apprehensive to trying it and I cannot say that your experience will be the same...but, I am glad I have more control of my vaping habits and nicotine addiction. 12mg and it sets my day off perfectly (and taste great!).

Last edited:

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Originally posted by: chewie

<snip>

<snip>

WOW....what a write up.

If you get a chance can you post a honest review in the E liquid review section.

Give me a sec to come up with a response to the rest of your post. Are you working on your PhD? I feel like this is a dissertation ....LOL

Was there ever any correlation found between the nicotine strength and the strength of WTA as Chewie inquired previously? I had placed an order a while back in the low nic strength and really didn't notice any WTA effect. I had hope WTA was the answer to chain vaping, but chained those as well. If a higher nic strength would have better results I would definitely try again.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Was there ever any correlation found between the nicotine strength and the strength of WTA as Chewie inquired previously? I had placed an order a while back in the low nic strength and really didn't notice any WTA effect. I had hope WTA was the answer to chain vaping, but chained those as well. If a higher nic strength would have better results I would definitely try again.

I would like to say yes but we just don't know.

Each person reacts differently to WTA.

Quick question....it looks like you have been vaping since 2009, have you had the urge or need to go back to analogs or was vaping a easy task without any issues?

If you want I'm more then willing to call you and talk with you about some ideas and suggestions. Send me a note with your invoice number and I will look it over to see if I can offer some suggestions. If I knew that it would not benefit you I will tell you. I would tell you right away. There is a percentage out there where WTA does nothing for them. I wish I had a answer to that but there are way too many variables to take into account.

What I will say is that we (i.e. vapers) were so conditioned to think that if we up the dosage it will take care of our nic needs. However I "think" that is not always the case. When I was vaping before WTA I was using 24 MG and it did not even come close to helping me. Then when I started using WTA I found that having a lower nic level syngerized well with WTA. So now I"m thinking "more is not always better".

Another final note....I think some of the experienced vet vapers expect instant results. It took me about a day of using it on and off to notice its performance. I now only use it when I really need it. Usually in the early AM and then in the late PM.

I need to come up with some additional thoughts on this but vaping it all day might not work for you.

Last edited:

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Thanks for your reply radiokaos.

In response to your question, when I first started vaping I slowly transition into it. Over the course of several weeks I replaced analog smoke breaks with a vape. In the end, my only analog of the day was the after dinner smoke in the evening which I finally was able to give up with the help of RY4 flavor juices. There was only one point in my 3 years of vaping where I went out and brought a pack of analogs. In the first year there was a little extra stress and my equipment and juice brand wasn't doing it for me. That problem was resolved with different purchases and I never felt the need to go back again.

Initially started off using 12mg strength juices and eventually dropped to 6 - 8mg level as my everyday juice since I frequently vape. I do keep a bottle of 24mg on hand for that occasional stress relief moment or where I need a quick hit in a social setting where frequent vaping isn't an option. The 24mg tides me over in those instances, but it is not a good choice for continuous vaping since I can get a good nic buzz from it.

I suspect my chain vaping is more related to the hand to mouth habit than the nicotine. I kind of compare it to a pipe smoker whose always picking it up for a couple of puffs before putting it back down which I do. That maybe why WTA didn't offer me that satisfaction level.

Thanks for your offer to talk, but at this point I think I'll give WTA another try over a longer period. With my first order I used WTA juices part of the day so that my have had an effect on my out come.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Higher nic is actually the answer to chain vaping. If you don't believe me get some 36 mg and see if you chain vape that :)

The people who chain vape tend to be the people who use the lower nic strengths, 18 and under. Yours is super low so that doesn't surprise me :)

So I definitely would suggest going with the higher nic strength WTA, if you aren't getting enough nic, then the WTA can only help you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread