ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It's not just you, hittman.

Not that this is useful feedback, but I would like to see unflavored WTA continued to be offered in the stronger form. 24, even 36. My little experiment with the 6mg Sub Ohm variety went well at first but as time wore on we'll just say I wasn't myself...basket case is a pretty good description. Once I figured out the correlation I took some 24, cut it in half and vaped that for a few weeks and the ship began to upright. These days I'm vaping some random mixtures which are >12 but <24 and I feel pretty good.
    Just keep the WTA coming!

Hey everyone

I am desperately waiting for 30ml bottles of Wta. The pg Wta just arrived and I must say tastes amazing! So please keep offering pg heavy Wta and Also 30ml bottles would be great. The pg heavy Wta shakes up so much easier and I like my Wta to be well shaken before I drip. I too would love 36mg option. Thanks for everything aroma!
    Jared

Once again we have asked and Aroma has come through for us. The 36mg wta is up on the site and available on sale now.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    Once again we have asked and Aroma has come through for us. The 36mg wta is up on the site and available on sale now.
    I know! I was looking at it last night. I'm fully stocked at the moment because I got an order in during the 4th of July sale, but I think I'll get a bottle of this. Can you imagine?

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    I feel like I should be wearing velvet gloves or using tongs or something

Thumba_2016-07-11_17-08-38.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got mine yesterday.I couldn't resist. I had a dripper going with some diy coffee and dripped three or four drops on it. I don't know what to say besides FANTASTIC! I don't use wta all of the time but when I do I want it to hit like a bull. This does that. Thanks Jerry and Ms Chris!

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Ok gang let me catch up with Dvap and see what he thinks.

I have to apologize for being all but unreachable for a very long time as I've become insanely busy. I've not really spoken with Jerry about WTA (or even much of anything else) since... it must have been last year.

We've got it in mind to chat again soon and catch up a bit. I'll probably spend a good bit of time making sure Jerry's taking care of himself first before diving into any WTA discussions. The boy can push himself too hard sometimes! I remember I passed along to Jerry the basics of a new technique that could go a long way toward making an awful lot of top notch WTA in a shorter time. I'll be curious to see if he's been able to take that ball and run with it!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I have to apologize for being all but unreachable for a very long time as I've become insanely busy. I've not really spoken with Jerry about WTA (or even much of anything else) since... it must have been last year.

We've got it in mind to chat again soon and catch up a bit. I'll probably spend a good bit of time making sure Jerry's taking care of himself first before diving into any WTA discussions. The boy can push himself too hard sometimes! I remember I passed along to Jerry the basics of a new technique that could go a long way toward making an awful lot of top notch WTA in a shorter time. I'll be curious to see if he's been able to take that ball and run with it!

I'm sending you a few bottles out, please let us know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hittman

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    Nothing to do with Dark Honey.

Just value your input.

Geez, I do have a "complaint", and that's that it's too damn good! ;-) I can never get enough!
    If I could have 3 wishes it would be to offer lower nicotine in the flavored e-liquid because it's really hard for me to take just a few hits but the higher nicotine is more than I can handle. And to offer more tobacco flavors in higher VG 'cause I have trouble with PG. Third wish: please keep doing what you do. :)

Imme

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Geez, I do have a "complaint", and that's that it's too damn good! ;-) I can never get enough!
    If I could have 3 wishes it would be to offer lower nicotine in the flavored e-liquid because it's really hard for me to take just a few hits but the higher nicotine is more than I can handle. And to offer more tobacco flavors in higher VG 'cause I have trouble with PG. Third wish: please keep doing what you do. :)

Imme

We can make lower levels...just tell us want you want to vape and its dosage.

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Thanks for asking and for always having such excellent customer service! Of course we have opinions. Thanks for asking

In a perfect "Aroma Ejuice" world:
    I would like to be able to get more than 2 30 ml bottles of 12mg Black Clove Djarum with WTA at a time. (I'm hoping you have more customers that like this stuff and therefore, having more in stock would be worth it). I would like a lower Nic option available to as I foresee me moving down the scale.

I would also like to see P-38 with WTA available in lower Nic as well. As it is, I've had to dilute the 18mg down to 12 mg with another brand. Perhaps you could sell more if you carried 6 mg also?

I like the 6mg WTA option and I have used it to dilute my 24mg. WTA down as well.

As for PG/VG WTA: I just ordered some PG, so I don't have much of an opinion yet. I'm thinking I will like the PG option though as it will mix easier and 95% of my favorite juices are heavier in the PG Dept.

Just my 2 cents!

Robin, based on your comments, I have added more 30ml Darjim to stock....and they haven't sold. The reason I infuse two 30ml at a time of all the flavors is to keep the quality as fresh as possible. You can always email me if there isn't a sufficient quantity of any flavor you would like to buy and I will make them up and available to you.
    We appreciate your patronage and loyalty to our store. You've been a great customer!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Robin, based on your comments, I have added more 30ml Darjim to stock....and they haven't sold. The reason I infuse two 30ml at a time of all the flavors is to keep the quality as fresh as possible. You can always email me if there isn't a sufficient quantity of any flavor you would like to buy and I will make them up and available to you.
    We appreciate your patronage and loyalty to our store. You've been a great customer!
    Thank you Ms Chris. I'm still enjoying the Djarum that you let me get in bulk the last time. Will check my stock and see if more bulk is in order. Thank you for making such a quality product and for your super duper customer service all these years

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    We can make lower levels...just tell us want you want to vape and its dosage.

That's wonderful news! Would I just add the dosage to the note/comment section when I place an order? I'm thinking 6mg. My usual; Dark Honey, plus Snicker Doodle, and, or Cinnamon Roll. And if you have it I'd buy the 6mg unflavored WTA again.

Thank you and cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread