Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hello to all...at Aroma we want to see how we can best serve the community and we would like to get some insight as to what you would like from Aroma ejuice and our WTA. Please feel free to tell us what you would like to see from us. Do you want lower levels of WTA? Do you want bigger bottles of WTA? Do you want more VG based or PG based WTA? Please don't hold back and tell us what you would like to see from us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello to all...at Aroma we want to see how we can best serve the community and we would like to get some insight as to what you would like from Aroma ejuice and our WTA. Please feel free to tell us what you would like to see from us. Do you want lower levels of WTA? Do you want bigger bottles of WTA? Do you want more VG based or PG based WTA? Please don't hold back and tell us what you would like to see from us.

Thanks for asking and for always having such excellent customer service! Of course we have opinions. Thanks for asking

In a perfect "Aroma ejuice" world:
I would like to be able to get more than 2 30 ml bottles of 12mg Black Clove Djarum with WTA at a time. (I'm hoping you have more customers that like this stuff and therefore, having more in stock would be worth it). I would like a lower Nic option available to as I foresee me moving down the scale.

I would also like to see P-38 with WTA available in lower Nic as well. As it is, I've had to dilute the 18mg down to 12 mg with another brand. Perhaps you could sell more if you carried 6 mg also?

I like the 6mg WTA option and I have used it to dilute my 24mg. WTA down as well.

As for PG/VG WTA: I just ordered some PG, so I don't have much of an opinion yet. I'm thinking I will like the PG option though as it will mix easier and 95% of my favorite juices are heavier in the PG Dept.

Just my 2 cents!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks for asking and for always having such excellent customer service! Of course we have opinions. Thanks for asking

In a perfect "Aroma Ejuice" world:
I would like to be able to get more than 2 30 ml bottles of 12mg Black Clove Djarum with WTA at a time. (I'm hoping you have more customers that like this stuff and therefore, having more in stock would be worth it). I would like a lower Nic option available to as I foresee me moving down the scale.

I would also like to see P-38 with WTA available in lower Nic as well. As it is, I've had to dilute the 18mg down to 12 mg with another brand. Perhaps you could sell more if you carried 6 mg also?

I like the 6mg WTA option and I have used it to dilute my 24mg. WTA down as well.

As for PG/VG WTA: I just ordered some PG, so I don't have much of an opinion yet. I'm thinking I will like the PG option though as it will mix easier and 95% of my favorite juices are heavier in the PG Dept.

Just my 2 cents!

You are awesome....thank you so much for this feedback. I should be back in the USA in a day and I will talk with MS Chris regarding your requests.

IIIIUnknownIIII

Jun 1, 2016
I know this is going to sound crazy but, I was a wholecig user until they sold the business, there wta juice alone really didn't do anything for me, until I got there n.e.t. concentrated flavoring I was flying high on wta then, I know its just a flavored n.e.t. concentrate but I felt something more than just wta juice , I was just wondering if it was possible for aroma e juice to make some minor alkaloid concentrate at some point in the future, I do need more wta then normal, I've tried wta from other vendors but its doing nothing for me, I did put an order in with aroma earlier today and hoping for the best, thanks?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I know this is going to sound crazy but, I was a wholecig user until they sold the business, there wta juice alone really didn't do anything for me, until I got there n.e.t. concentrated flavoring I was flying high on wta then, I know its just a flavored n.e.t. concentrate but I felt something more than just wta juice , I was just wondering if it was possible for aroma e juice to make some minor alkaloid concentrate at some point in the future, I do need more wta then normal, I've tried wta from other vendors but its doing nothing for me, I did put an order in with aroma earlier today and hoping for the best, thanks?

Just an idea but maybe you can give us feedback after you get our WTA and let us know if that works for you. If not please let me know and I will see what we can do. Either way your feedback is important to us and we will try our best to meet your needs. Also if you tell us your order number I can correspond with you via phone or email.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Not that this is useful feedback, but I would like to see unflavored WTA continued to be offered in the stronger form. 24, even 36. My little experiment with the 6mg Sub Ohm variety went well at first but as time wore on we'll just say I wasn't myself...basket case is a pretty good description. Once I figured out the correlation I took some 24, cut it in half and vaped that for a few weeks and the ship began to upright. These days I'm vaping some random mixtures which are >12 but <24 and I feel pretty good.
Just keep the WTA coming!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    After all these years, when I get cravings it's not for a cigarette. It's just that I feel like I need something more. Wta fills that gap. The past couple weeks were one of those periods and I was dripping the 6mg onto the coils in my tanks. I do have some 24mg but was trying to get by with the 6. If I had it I would have mixed my flavors straight into some 36 wta and filled a tank. I guess I could have tried it with the 24.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Not that this is useful feedback, but I would like to see unflavored WTA continued to be offered in the stronger form. 24, even 36. My little experiment with the 6mg Sub Ohm variety went well at first but as time wore on we'll just say I wasn't myself...basket case is a pretty good description. Once I figured out the correlation I took some 24, cut it in half and vaped that for a few weeks and the ship began to upright. These days I'm vaping some random mixtures which are >12 but <24 and I feel pretty good.
    Just keep the WTA coming!
    Welcome back from the edge. Glad you are back to being yourself!

I'm betting there are lots of factors including body types, etc. etc. etc. I'm long and leanish. 135 lbs. I'm betting that is one of the reasons I started with 12 mg and have continued with the same for over 3 years. (With the exception of the one time I tried this huge atty that burned thru 1 ml per Vape and darn near blew the back of my head off . I promptly sold that atty High quality Ejuice like Aroma and WTA are just too precious to go up in ummm....vaper. Hahaha).

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
    Mar 26, 2013
    Hey everyone

I am desperately waiting for 30ml bottles of Wta. The pg Wta just arrived and I must say tastes amazing! So please keep offering pg heavy Wta and Also 30ml bottles would be great. The pg heavy Wta shakes up so much easier and I like my Wta to be well shaken before I drip. I too would love 36mg option. Thanks for everything aroma!
    Jared

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I must say that I like the PG variation of the WTA because it is so much easier to mix with! (I don't drip it straight so I can't comment on the taste but I'm sure it's good. All of Aroma's WTA is great). Been mixing it with the 6mg sub-ohm to get it down to 12 mg for my liking and am thinking about getting some PG base to dilute the Nic level even more as I decrease my Nic needs.

Thank you for this option!

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    Hi! I really liked the WTA 6mg in the 30 ml bottles. Let me just add that I'm a huge advocate for vendors carrying higher nicotine because we all know smokers need higher nicotine and many vapers still do too, even though many B&Ms won't carry it and it pisses me off!

Anyway, though I love my nicotine and WTA I've found that I have to use lower milligrams. That's just my weird body that is overly sensitive to anything I put in it. :p So, thank you for having had the 6mg WTA "sub-ohm" option- that I use in pen style atomizer tank! :)

Oh! I'm on of those people who can't vape much PG without having a bad skin reaction to it. So please do keep carrying the VG only option, too. I was struggling to find high VG until the sub-ohm cloud chasers came along. Thankfully, high VG is everywhere now. But I must have Aroma WTA to be satisfied with vaping. Thank you, Aroma! <3

Cheers!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Ask and you shall receive. :) Thanks, Aroma! I just bought the 6mg sub-ohm WTA. And truth be told, one bottle of the 24mg 'cause I can't resist. And you never know. It will be there on my shelf with a sign that says, "In Case Of Emergency, Vape This!" <3

Have you used any of your recent order yet?

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread