• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcase

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
TN
Hey Jerry. Welcome. Hope we get a winter vape meetup pretty soon. I only attended the first one and really liked the people there, unfortunately I've missed the other meetups.

As for the guy who asked about brick and mortar dealers, there is one. I know someone who bought an Ego T in South Knoxville. The guy apparently sells juice, too. I'll find out exactly where next time I talk to my friends.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Moved from Chatanooga area to Knoxville area this fall :)

Still have not seen any other vapers, and I sure get strange looks when I use my syringe tank mod in public HA
We're around lol. I get strange looks, too. My fiancee and I sat at West Town Mall on Christmas eve, just watching people and laughing, but alot of them were giving me "that curious stare".

Keep your eyes peeled for our local meets. We do them occaisionally at the Downtown Grill & Brewery. Alotta good times! Welcome to Knoxvegas!

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
We're around lol. I get strange looks, too. My fiancee and I sat at West Town Mall on Christmas eve, just watching people and laughing, but alot of them were giving me "that curious stare".

Keep your eyes peeled for our local meets. We do them occaisionally at the Downtown Grill & Brewery. Alotta good times! Welcome to Knoxvegas!

Hopefully there is a meet this winter :) I have never been to one! My hubby spent quite a few years in Knoxville, but I get totally lost LOL

We are actually a little west of Kingston, out in the boonies, but still close enough I can have hubby drive me to the mall LOL

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Certainly haven't been on in awhile- seems like a good bunch of "new" folks since last summer.
We need to get the vape-meet going again. Any takers?

Oh, and to answer a question from at least 6 months ago- no brick and mortar vape shops in Knoxville though I noticed there is a mall vendor, Pilot stores and even Walgreens (Blu Cig) that sell a simple e-cig with cartridges- that's the extent of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread