• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Certainly haven't been on in awhile- seems like a good bunch of "new" folks since last summer.
We need to get the vape-meet going again. Any takers?

Oh, and to answer a question from at least 6 months ago- no brick and mortar vape shops in Knoxville though I noticed there is a mall vendor, Pilot stores and even Walgreens (Blu Cig) that sell a simple e-cig with cartridges- that's the extent of it.

I'm up for a meet. and I saw an ecig (not sure what kind) at walmart!

cqdealer711

Jan 23, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks for the info, Beardragonlady!

And welcome to the group:)

Now there are THREE people from the east end of the state--and everyone knows that three East Tennesseeans is equivalent to hundreds of folk from anywhere else...right? I think they taught us that in school, anyway. Or maybe I dreamt it.

I do not know of anyplace up in the Tri-Cities that sells them--but I haven't been to the mall for years, so they could very well have a kiosk there.

I have only run into one other person that had one, and she ordered online, like I did.

I did give a demonstration tonight to a woman that works with my husband. We ran into her at Panera. She is a non-smoker, but she thought it was neater than grits and a wonderful idea.

My husband calls me The E-cig Evangelist:oops:

make it 4 ! building an army!

my first ecig should arrive in 2 days(first time vaper, ever)

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
OK, so I realize this is kind of laggin' and mostly older posts, but for all you TN and NW MS people close enough to Memphis to consider a meet, if you haven't already checked the Memphis Sub-forum, PLEASE DO! We are doing our absolute best to get one planned... Come on over to the thread and let's get rock; I mean Vapin! :)

tkdmomyn

Mar 13, 2012
Southaven, Ms
Hi guys checking in from Southaven Mississeee oops I mean Mississippi lol. It is one mile to the Tennessee state line from my house lol. I would love to attend a vape meet/party. I am unable to travel right now as me and cancer are in the middle of round two. I guess I didn't kick its a** bad enough last time so it wants a rematch. But I could do one in the Memphis area for sure. I know several places in southaven that we would be welcome. I will definitely check out the memphis group msqun. Happy vaping dudes and Happy Easter by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread