• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudkat

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
Panama City, Fl
South Knoxville checking in.

At my count there are 14 people on here that are from Knoxville or surrounding areas (30-40 minute drive).
With that many of us we really need to set up a "vape Party".

I may try to arrange something and then send out PMs to everyone. (that way even if they don't check this thread they will still get the invite)

jcase

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
TN
South Knoxville checking in.

At my count there are 14 people on here that are from Knoxville or surrounding areas (30-40 minute drive).
With that many of us we really need to set up a "Vape Party".

I may try to arrange something and then send out PMs to everyone. (that way even if they don't check this thread they will still get the invite)

Still working on this?

Sgmetal

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Hi all
I am new to the ECF world! I just got my Ego last week and am on my journey to vaping and hopefully to be smoke free. I live just west of Nashville and am glad there are fellow Tennesseans here!
I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Welcome to the vaping world, an Ego is a wonderful start. No need to deal with recharging batteries all the time. Check out some Low Resistance Atomizers because they really are amazing. If you ever are in the Cool Springs area on a weekend morning pop into the Krispy Kreme next to Cool Springs Blvd cause I'll probably be working and we can talk shop ;), plus I can probably get you some free donuts. 3 vapors in that shop so far, working on converting 2 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread