The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by nitewriter, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. beardragonlady

beardragonlady Full Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Knoxville, TN here.. have a tiny bit of data for K-ville. We went on a city wide search for local e-cigs (I blew out my DSE801 atomizer in the first week after buying it :( I have already ordered a replacement from Rob with Vapor Kings who has terrific service) This is for anyone in the area who may need emergency replacement e-cigs...
    Luci -these are all over the place
    *kiosk in West town mall, Smoky's beside west town, Smoking Joes on Papermill, and at Up N Smoke in Powell off emory rd, plenty of other places as well, but these are confirmed (approx $79-89)
    NJoy - Pilot travel center on Lovell Rd (currently on special for around $49 normally run around $69)
    Envy - Ol'Smokies Discount tobacco in Seymour, TN (around $39 but only get 1 battery-however, lots of available accessories such as car charger, wall charger (it comes with usb charger in starter kit), neat little carry case, but no batteries or atomizers (these are available on the envycig.com site)

I got the envy and it seems to work okay. Unfortunately, none compare to my pen style DSE801... can't wait for my replacement :)
    Also, if anyone needs help locating supplies for the DIY juice, give me a yell, I know where to get various flavors and VG around here.

Oh, and, btw, hello all :p

2. beardragonlady

Sep 4, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    oh and these were starter kit prices for any who didn't catch the implied info. :p

3. iblis

iblis Full Member

Posting (and vaping) from Knoxville; I'm beardragonlady's husband, and another 801 fan.

As far as beer goes, can't stand any except Guinness, and really prefer hard cider over it.

Neat to see a TN vaping group. :D

4. beardragonlady

Sep 4, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    phooey! I forgot another one.. Little guy in East Town (knoxville center, whatever) with the cigarette kiosk in from of eagle outfitters will be having a stock of Health-e cigarettes as of this coming up Thursday... Can't remember how much he said he will be charging, though..

5. beardragonlady

Sep 4, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    okay, so shoot me, I'm new on the posting thread and not yet allowed to edit posts, so one other thing... Pilot stations carry the disposable 1 use e cigars and cigarettes as well... not really worth the price though...

6. kcr

kcr Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info, Beardragonlady!

And welcome to the group:)

Now there are THREE people from the east end of the state--and everyone knows that three East Tennesseeans is equivalent to hundreds of folk from anywhere else...right? I think they taught us that in school, anyway. Or maybe I dreamt it.

I do not know of anyplace up in the Tri-Cities that sells them--but I haven't been to the mall for years, so they could very well have a kiosk there.

I have only run into one other person that had one, and she ordered online, like I did.

I did give a demonstration tonight to a woman that works with my husband. We ran into her at Panera. She is a non-smoker, but she thought it was neater than grits and a wonderful idea.

My husband calls me The E-cig Evangelist:oops:

7. beardragonlady

Sep 4, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    LOL... ibbie says I'm a walking commercial for the e-cigs... I can't just stop when someone has that confused look in their eye, I have to explain how they work and all

8. dephyre

dephyre Full Member

Aug 14, 2009
    'Hola from the Hills of Green!

When are we gonna create a giant fog cloud? :D

9. iblis

iblis Full Member

Already working on it. :)

10. aallen131

aallen131 New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    "Also, if anyone needs help locating supplies for the DIY juice, give me a yell, I know where to get various flavors and VG around here."

Please tell me where - I'm in Maryville and NO ONE sales juice that I've been able to find. Have been to a couple of places in Knoxville and had no luck.

11. green-lantern

green-lantern Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    Damn, I forgot about this thread. I just turned the big 40 but I definitely look and act younger. :lol:

I'm up for some beers some time. I will send a PM.

12. xsnut

xsnut Full Member

Oct 10, 2009
    maryville tn
    been vaping 3 days now i hav a copper w/ 4081 atty runin 3.7 v hits hard just dont like my juice lookin for good tobacco juice 30ml 24mg i live in blount county tenn bout 30 miles se of knoxville:thumb:

13. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Oak Ridge, Tn here.

Anymore Tennessee people in here ?

14. Luke V

Luke V Full Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Cleveland, TN
    Cle-vegas represent!

It seems all the Vapers are in Nashville, what gives? =]

15. cpcp68

cpcp68 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello, I work in OR!

16. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee

Hiya ! I was raised here...work here...i actually love this town.

Nice meeting ya.

We need to have a Vapor Meeting one of these days....everyone in East Tennessee.

17. nitewriter

nitewriter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Calling all TN Vapinteers in and around the middle TN area.

We are planning a meet-up for Saturday the 21st in Nashville. Location is still being finalized, but I wanted to get an idea of who could attend?

There will be door prizes!!!

...Roll call...

18. Darkest

Darkest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2009
    Nashville TN
    I will definitely be there, this is two weeks away, that's plenty of time. We need a TN group and Nash is at least central. I know we have to have more people nearby....

19. nitewriter

nitewriter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

...Bumpety bump bump...

20. rridenour

rridenour Full Member Verified Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Maryville-Seymour area here. Own several ecigs 801, 901, 510, 306(my first from tobacco world), a Luci(kr808), now in love with the kr808d's love the warmth the cartomizer gives. Closest to a smoke yet. Recently took the Tropical Bob method of quitting and not had a smoke in 3 weeks. Using snus, snuff, stonewall, and now the ecigs when my hands are bored or when asked to take a smoke break. Smokin' Joe's in Alcoa has the Luci Ecig (Pricey but a great mini), Discreet snus, Klondike snus, Nordic Ice Snus(as close to Sweden as you can get). Although they are talking about getting a General Snus Account. They also have the Poschl snuff line. Stonewall's you can get at Food City and Food Lion Grocery Stores. These should help in your non-smoking needs, lol. A meet up in the area sounds like fun let me know when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.