Tesla Nano 120w help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinman919

Sep 27, 2017
Hi all. Ive read a few threads about the nano and common issues it seems. I love this mod so sleek and my style, however one day it got so hot in my hand and I opened the latch at bottom and battery flew out sizzling, couldnt even pick it up through a piece of paper. That seems tobhave melted the top terminal nearest to the screen side. So opening it I cant get the terminal section out to try fix it. The opposite side has a screw which I loosened but still no luck. Has anyone got a clue how to remove this? Also why did it get so hot and why would the battery short like that on it. Its newish samsung batteries.

Could the damage be extensive and that the plastic melted onto metal or is there a special trick Im missing? Please help

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I don't have that mod but it sounds like you may have had a tear in the battery casing. Your batteries cannot have even the slightest tear. Metal on metal is not a good thing. Did your mod vent? The extreme heat may have damaged your battery sled, wires or chip. If you have a local vape shop, some of the guys there may be able to help you. But you may need to think about purchasing a new mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread