Testing juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

snd0304

Aug 13, 2011
New York
What is the best way to test your juice? I've watch a video on youtube on how to turn a carto into a tester by removing the filler and dropping a few drops along the sides of the wick but that doesnt work so well. I have now been adding liquid to cartos but that seems to be a waste if you need to adjust the flavoring by adding drops. I am using smokeless Image batteries which are kr808 batteries. Its starting to get a little frustrating when you need to make adjustments. I have only used cartos and never used anything else so I'm not that educated with anything other than cartos. Any recommendations on where and what to buy and how they would be used. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Get you a few regular attys. I don't know which style of battery you have but get you an atty that fits your style of battery and a drip tip. Blow out the primer that comes in the atty when it's new and then place a few drops of your liquid thru your drip tip and go after it. You'll probably want at least 3 or 4 attys so you won't have to be rinsing them out every time you change to a new flavor. Another way to clear the taste out without rinsing is just vape a few drops of plain VG until the taste of the last flavor you used is gone. You may find you enjoy dripping all the time. I got tired of messing with cartos and carts a long time ago when I learned that juices taste better directly dripped fresh. Three drops on your atty will keep you going for several minutes. You'll have to prime it with about 6 drops at first and then apply 2-3 drops as needed.

ETA: I see now that you're using an 808 battery and if you bought a kit, most likely the kit included an atty or two. If not, just order the size that fits your battery. I think they sell adapters to make the 510's fit different style batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread