Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hiya K-Space!!! Been missing you cuz!

Lots going on down here around the old home place. Cousin Gracie is marrying cousin Billy Jack and the old lady at the Post Office got wheels put on her walker so we're getting mail a lot faster now. Oh, and they put one of those flashing yellow traffic lights up there in town.

It was real exciting. We all went up to town to watch them turn it on. All the old ladies didn't know quite what to do with it so they just stopped and sat there.

Lots of excitement down here!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Tell me what's good over here at the junction...

What's good over here? Well, for starters cousin K-Space is here and I'll tell you, he is one of the funniest human beings I've ever had the good fortune to come across. That guy can literally have me on the floor laughing and holding my belly to keep from hurting myself.

We've got lots of pretty gals with sweet smiles and nice thoughts and who are definitely not bashful about keeping us guys in line and on the straight and narrow.

And there's going to be some other guys come on here that will help me keep everything in an uproar and I'm sure will give the ladies plenty of reasons to scold us.

And I know there ain't no hiding from Bovina and laurae. Glad y'all are here!!!

TT

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
TT you know that you are the only doc that I trust! I actually look here first now for supplies thanks to you :) I wish that they shipped to Australia as I am having a heck of a time helping a new vaper that is about to give up :-( find a starter kit and some zero mg juice as well as cartos! BUT I did look here first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread