TexasT's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Whew! Guys, ya gotta let me catch my breath first.

Hey tgcrna, free, salem and hairball, thanks for coming over here for a lookie see and man, you dudettes sure have put a smile on my face!

The stories will be coming. I promise!

Right now I need to take a quick run up to town and see if anybody left anything warming on their barbeque grills that might get ruined if I don't eat it.

Amazing the things people leave laying around in their yards.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Good luck TT in getting that BBQ that wheeled woman left. She just might run ya down.......

Ha, ha, believe me hairball, I need all the luck I can get my hands on! And women scare me but old women on walkers terrify me!

And listen y'all, that oatmeal is real good for keeping your cholesterol down. But I do have to say that when my wife see's I'm heading for the outhouse, she gets out of my way real quick. That's about the only time she doesn't stop me and yell at me about something I didn't do.

But if she didn't give me things to do, she wouldn't have to yell at me.

I tried to explain that to her.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
That is so true.I also live close to LA in south MS so you never know what or who you will see.

We live real, real close to the Louisiana line in East Texas so all that's separating you and I is Louisiana. But we have the 'gators like they do (I know you do too), eat pretty much the same things, but we don't have the cajun accent.

Oh, and my wife is a decedent of the founding family (Martha Vick) of Vicksburg, Mississippi. So we have some ties over that way too. Heck, sometimes I think just about everybody in the deep south is related in one way or another. Y'all might be more cousins!!!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I hope you have a big house T. I expect you'll have lots of company.

I think we'll have room to squeeze everyone in kgj and get them all to the dinner table. I sure wouldn't want folks like Gator Gal and greymatter not having a place to sit and chat a little bit. Those wemmin can get a little ... well ... you know what I mean.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Doctor T must be quite the medicine man to get not only Free but Pokey and TG here? Must have some of those old miracle concoctions circulating! lol

I read a post from T yesterday morning that made me laugh like I have not laughed in a very long time! I am going to see if I can find it and paste it here! It was hysterical and will give TT a SHORT breather lol

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Here it is. This is the kind of stuff folks pay for IMO :)

Posted Elsewhere By TexasT

Well, I tried that there dripping business, but found out real quick I was unable to do it.

You see, I was only born with two arms and two hands. For dripping it quickly became apparent that you really need a minimum of three or you can't do it.

And talk about mess!!! I had that juice in my hair, all over my face, in my right ear and some ran into my left eye which left me bawling like a baby.

You gotta take the cap off the juice, then take the drip tip off the atty because if you don't you get straight juice in your mouth. Drip an unknown quantity of juice into the atty (its never the right amount) take two drags and hit the major UGH taste and by now juice is dripping off your right elbow, your blind in one eye, can't hear and your hair is glued to your head and people look at you funny.

You need one hand to hold the bottle cap, one hand to hold the juice bottle, one hand to hold the atty, you can pull out the drip tip with your teeth and your eGo you can stick between your knees while you try to hit the atty with the juice.

I was trying to do all this while driving my Ford 350 pick up truck in Houston traffic and was steering with my left knee and I didn't run into those people but I sure got their attention. Finally get everything put back together and take two puffs and back to the UGH taste and start all over again.

I guess dripping would be real nice if you had enough people immediately available to help with all this, but I'd have to round up all my neighbors to help and I don't have any neighbors out here in the country.

So I don't drip.

TT

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Doctor T must be quite the medicine man to get not only Free but Pokey and TG here? Must have some of those old miracle concoctions circulating! lol

Yup, the "vapor" signals finally made it to my neck of the woods...sorry if I'm late for dinner, but I KNOW its never to late to sit on the porch (or the plaid couch) and sit a spell with friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread