Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I am here to brag on the Drew Crew AGAIN !

I have been ordering from them since June of 2009, and have had a great relationship with them. On the very few rare occasions where there has been an issue, no matter how small, it has been resolved quickly and I couldn't be happier.

I have ordered devices, supplies, hardwre and juice from them and have been more than happy with all of it.

I just think we need to bray on those who treat us right, and this group definately does that !

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
A HUGE shout out of THANKS goes to Shawn!
Its been over a year since I vaped (yeah I know, shame on me! lol) After a recent trip to the doc office as well as two new grand babies in the past 6 months, its NOW or never to get off these blasted ashtrays!
That being said, Ive went to Nhaler to order what I thought would be simple...well..all I can say is

WOW!!

There have been ALOT of changes in ecigs in a years time. Ive spent the past 4 days pouring over thread after thread after thread, and the more I read, the more confused I got. So I figured Id call directly and ask my novel of questions.

I spoke to Shawn and he answered every one of them! He was extremely helpful in explaining the difference of all the new ones out and what meant what. Within minutes of hanging up with him, I had my order placed.
Thank you so very much!! I look forward to getting my order =)

KUDDOS to the crew! Drew, you have an outstanding, amazing crew!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
recieved an order today, one of my attys vaped 1 cycle and blew, emailed the guys and they are replacing it no questions asked, funny thing about it, sean emailed me only an hour and 45 mins after i sent the initial email, and said "sorry for the wait" lol are you kidding me? you couldnt ask for faster response times from other companies, thanks again guys, great service as always!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
they got me a replacement, no questions asked, sent along a couple goodies too, one of which is Honey Drewbacco Octane.... havnt been able to stop since i tried it... awesome.. thanks so much guys, even when theres a problem its an email away from fixing, and no wait time, great customer service as always

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Can't believe the service Drew gives! I have never had such a good experience from anyone in the past. Drew is always there to help out when something goes wrong! I send all my family and friends to Drew because you can't top that level of service. He wants to make sure you are at least 100% satisfied and will go out of his way to help make everything work smoothly. I couldn't figure out why my xshaler wasn't working properly so I sent it in for him to diagnose. Didn't expect a replacement let alone extra goodies. Thank you Drew for everything!!!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
No Problem...The Xhaler has a lifetime Warranty...Thats the same one...I know it looks like new but its not...A little Brasso, a new Skin and about 5 minutes with the dremel wheel and done deal...I understand that some people dont have all those things laying around , so I try to give them a complete service...Actually I think the connector is new and was what was causing the problem.
When I was working on yours the other day I realized that the Echo cartos fit and work perfectly on them...Duh...I should of figured that out sooner but never realized it...So , I know you like cartos so I figured I would fill one up and send it with the Unit...Hope you like it...
I also threw in another 801/808d-1 adapter in case you want to use your other cap that comes with that unit you can use that adapter as well...I really just love the fact that people are still using the Original XHaler after alll this time!!!
I was sorta bragging to my worker when I was shinig it telling him, "you know this THE ORIGINAL XHALER" and its still works great".... That was moment in the sun that day...lol
I hope you LOVE it, and it was indeed my pleasure...
Drew

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Hey,
No Problem...The Xhaler has a lifetime Warranty...Thats the same one...I know it looks like new but its not...A little Brasso, a new Skin and about 5 minutes with the dremel wheel and done deal...I understand that some people dont have all those things laying around , so I try to give them a complete service...Actually I think the connector is new and was what was causing the problem.
When I was working on yours the other day I realized that the Echo cartos fit and work perfectly on them...Duh...I should of figured that out sooner but never realized it...So , I know you like cartos so I figured I would fill one up and send it with the Unit...Hope you like it...
I also threw in another 801/808d-1 adapter in case you want to use your other cap that comes with that unit you can use that adapter as well...I really just love the fact that people are still using the Original XHaler after alll this time!!!
I was sorta bragging to my worker when I was shinig it telling him, "you know this THE ORIGINAL XHALER" and its still works great".... That was moment in the sun that day...lol
I hope you LOVE it, and it was indeed my pleasure...
Drew
Drew are you kidding, next to the Darwin its my favorite mod. I've never backup on my3- XHALERS and the 2- XS HALERS, believe me everyone you get one of the best vapes from these PV'S. I have enough to go around for all my favorite jcs. And service, none compares to NHalers. Now I am just waiting to hear more about the "Kick" you mention on another thread. Oh also Drew I went on the site the other day looking for Skins for my XHalers/XSHalers and I didn't see them do you still sell them?

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Drew I posted this also in the Cartomator section but I just got around to putting on a couple of the Skins I ordered. Here is the post. Drew I love my skins. Best Customer Service around.

Just a little off topic but still in reference to Cuseguy Cartomator Tanks. I recently had to reskin my XHaler and XS Haler. I got some Skin. Last nite I used one of Drew's Red Skins because I wanted to see how it looked with my Red Cartomator Tank. OMG, and I say OMG. My XHaler looks better than when I bought it over a years and half ago and the Red Tank on it is AWESOME. OMG, and I know I've said it more than once Cuseguy but your Tanks rock not only on my Darwin but now very pretty on my XHaler Drew. Now to reskin my other XHaler/XS-Halers to match my Tanks. (Blue/Green /Pink and Yellow) That will take care of all my XHaler PV's.

THANKS DREW THANKS CUSEGUY.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Sent you a vape
GiftBox.gif
recently

and wrote a note with my monthly order, but still no response that package was received.

Ya know how we women hate to be ignored! ;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
So sorry Jan, we did receive it and appreciate the effort...We will reuse them for your orders!!!! I loved your note and the sentiment in it....I meant to reply but got lost in the mix...
Allow me to Thank you now in advance for pleasantries! You are truly one of our favorites here and it always makes us smile when we see your post and orders!
Thanks Darlin,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread