Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Wow man, you actually knew Ginger??? Was she as hot as she looked on TV? You are sooo lucky, she was my dream girl back in my teens :p

Seriously Drew, thanks for the order I got today. Fast shipping, everything I ordered, and a bunch of goodies besides. The ry4 is very yummy. The red bull is pretty good for a change of pace or after a meal too.

I also like the upright wooden box with the handle for storing juice bottles in. Very nice :)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Your welcome Lotus...wait until you see the new stuff I ordered last night!!!! New Cards and some really cool stuff...Waterproof holders and key chain sealed cartridge holders, pics,tweezers....I cant wait till they get here...Also some wild new flavors are in the works....
UH...OH...
LOL... I am in trouble!! or going to be!!!

Lucacri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
Manhattan, New York
Your welcome Lotus...wait until you see the new stuff I ordered last night!!!! New Cards and some really cool stuff...Waterproof holders and key chain sealed cartridge holders, pics,tweezers....I cant wait till they get here...Also some wild new flavors are in the works....

I guess, so, I'll have to make another purchase. It's starting to get hard to always find an excuse to my gf of why every day I buy something on the internet for this darn vaporizer :)

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
I guess, so, I'll have to make another purchase. It's starting to get hard to always find an excuse to my gf of why every day I buy something on the internet for this darn vaporizer :)

I know exactly what you mean. My hubby would have a fit if he knew the half of it lol. Good news is though, I've decided on the model I like the most and I've found a great place (NHaler) to buy all my stuff from now on. :thumbs: I'm kinda sad I don't have any special deliveries coming to me this week.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
I know exactly what you mean. My hubby would have a fit if he knew the half of it lol. Good news is though, I've decided on the model I like the most and I've found a great place (NHaler) to buy all my stuff from now on. :thumbs: I'm kinda sad I don't have any special deliveries coming to me this week.

Well if you look at all the cash you save it is totally the way to go.

I ll be ordering soon too. Nhaler is my pick also, i think this is a little more addicting than the smokes but thats ok. lol

It especially good when im working in the cooler. For some reason in 0 degrees it just taste great.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Drew... Picked up my order today (which arrived a few days ago) and I'm delighted, as usual. I got the Pineapple sampler rather than the Melon that was ordered but no worries as I was having a hard time deciding between the two anyway. :) I'll catch the Melon on the next order. There was an extra sampler at no charge plus the cutest little wooden box, too. It's a little like Christmas getting an order from you and finding extra surprises.
Thanks!

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Yes, it's a lot like Christmas around here too, as the mail lady just left my most recent order, and once again, Drew, you have outdone yourself !

So far, I have only tried the Raspberry Frapacinno, but it's great, I love it !

All the extras are so very special and very useful.

Shipping time and service is absolutely stellar.

I would give a big ole second to that earlier post about smiling, but I have my lips wrapped around a cart right now, so difficult to smile, but my heart is smiling... lol

thanks for being so great to deal with...

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Hi Drew,

I received my first order from you today, and I have to say how very impressed I am with, not only your product, but your customer service. You really went above and beyond the call of duty answering questions I had for you on many issues, and it means a whole lot to me that you took the time to do so. Then the order........

I've had the opportunity to try several of your juices now. My big fear was that the flavor would be too diluted if I cut it to 18 or even 12...24 is way too high for me. Well, I had quite the pleasant surprise when cut at both 18 AND 12...flavor held up nicely! My favorite so far is your Raspberry Frap...wowza, very very nice. Thanks, also, for the gifts with my order. They were so unexpected, but awesome. You gotta get outta my head, though...I'd been looking for a silver tin just like that for a specific use...and, voila! :)

I'd like to tell anyone who is even the tiny bit hesitant about ordering from Drew to throw caution to the wind and just go for it. Absolutely outstanding customer service second to none and great products. Thanks again, Drew, for an extremely pleasant first purchase. I'll be back!

Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread