Thanks USPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
They mucked up my order from Cignot too! Actually, tracking info say it was delivered ! NOT!!
Same exact thing happened to me two weeks ago with my first Ms T's order. Tracking said it was delivered but it never showed up at my house or any of my neighbors either for that matter. Luckily Ms T is so cool she sent me out a replacement order the very next day free of charge. She now offers USPS signed delivery which is what I will use in the future. Unfortunately not all vendors offer signed delivery.

Last edited:

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
Same exact thing happened to me two weeks ago with my first Ms T's order. Tracking said it was delivered but it never showed up at my house or any of my neighbors either for that matter. Luckily Ms T is so cool she sent me out a replacement order the very next day free of charge. She now offers USPS signed delivery which is what I will use in the future. Unfortunately not all vendors offer signed delivery.

Yup, mine said "Out for Delivery/Available for PO Box pick up"

Hopefully they will realize that my address doesn't exist in the town they sent it to... I don't want anyone else to be vaping on my tasty e-juice :(

I did call down there and told them what happened and the guy at the post office said it was most likely misrouted on accident and that I should expect it Tuesday... Sux... I really wanted to try out my VG Juice.

I suppose with millions of packages and pieces of mail something is bound to be misplaced. Oh well what can you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread