The Art of Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
My wife and I have been vaping about a year. I'm the one who does all the research on devices, the one that wraps coils and wicks, the one that decided to diy and makes all the juice...etc...

I'm always asking my wife how this and that taste and what it needs more or less of...So she describes to me the other night the combinations of taste she's getting on the tip of her tongue and the taste on the exhale.

"Tip of the tongue" ...what's this you're referring to I say...Well yeah she says..."just roll your tongue and place the tip of your tongue even with the drip tip when you inhale, do you not do this" ....well I hadn't really thought about it but no I haven't...So it turns out that Einstein has just been given a lesson about tasting juice...:facepalm:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
She's right though. The tip of your tongue will sense flavor sensation more strongly then the flat of the tongue. I'm not sure if you can desern a particular flavor that way though. I know I can't, all it tells me is if it's sweet or bitter, harsh or mild.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread