The best Mod Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyjuice

Jun 24, 2018
By far the best mod on the market is the Geekvape Aegis Legand. I own many manufacturers they are all disposable unless you want to baby them
My Legand has been dropped hard on concrete dozens of times dropped in the bath even th toilet just beat to death. The chipset is excellent. You can buy it then purchase one whem you feel like it not when it starts having problems. I just bought another one because my wifes sigelei that we purchased at the same time has screen issues. I purchased one of the first Geekvape Legand devices and my wife a sigelei because that was the only brand I hadn't purchased. The simple truth is that all devises near its pricepoint are disposable. It is built to last works great every time. Be careful of the ratings listex on other sites all include links to buy the product they get paid for when you click the link or buy later with a cookie on your device notifying the seller who motivated you. Buy Geekvape it id by far the best value.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
By far the best mod on the market is the Geekvape Aegis Legand. I own many manufacturers they are all disposable unless you want to baby them
My Legand has been dropped hard on concrete dozens of times dropped in the bath even th toilet just beat to death. The chipset is excellent. You can buy it then purchase one whem you feel like it not when it starts having problems. I just bought another one because my wifes sigelei that we purchased at the same time has screen issues. I purchased one of the first Geekvape Legand devices and my wife a sigelei because that was the only brand I hadn't purchased. The simple truth is that all devises near its pricepoint are disposable. It is built to last works great every time. Be careful of the ratings listex on other sites all include links to buy the product they get paid for when you click the link or buy later with a cookie on your device notifying the seller who motivated you. Buy Geekvape it id by far the best value.
I also have a Legend that I purchased in the summer as a beater take out of the house/work mod. It's been beaten up extensively, has over 130K puffs and is still going strong. It is probably one of the best mods at it's price point, but is FAR from the "Best mod period".

What else have you used that you compare the Legend to?

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Now, now, it works for the OP. And if the drop on concrete count is the measure of the best, the Legend is tough to beat. Even driving over it is tough to beat. Think of all those times you get frustrated with your mod and slam it into the ground. With the Legend you can always calm down and make up later.
I'm sorry but if I drop a mod in a toilet... It's finished!

But the Legend is waterproof. We're not talking about a Voopoo here. :rolleyes:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It all depends on what you want. The legend pays for its ruggedness with size and weight. I’m fine with that myself, I’ve got both a legend and the origional ageis which is even tougher, but for some size is paramount. It all depends on what your needs are and that changes by individual.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It all depends on what you want. The legend pays for its ruggedness with size and weight. I’m fine with that myself, I’ve got both a legend and the origional ageis which is even tougher, but for some size is paramount. It all depends on what your needs are and that changes by individual.
I agree with this. ^^

I had an Aegis Legend. Seemed to work reasonably well, and if looking for a physically tough and durable mod you probably can't do better. It didn't appear to have that battery efficiency glitch that some models had. I have large hands, but in the end, it was just too large and heavy to be a perfect pocket mod and wasn't that comfortable in my hand for ME, so I gave it to my son.

Last time I was with my son he wasn't using the Aegis Legend, but using a SMOK mod. :facepalm: As he did in his youth, he doesn't always listen to his Dad.​

One of the top priorities for picking a "perfect mod" FOR ME is compactness and being pocket friendly. The Legend does not fall into that category. The best mod FOR ME is the JAC Vapour series B DNA75W. Runner up is the Geekvape Aegis Mini.

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Never had one but heard that it's tough so useful for a certain type of vapour. Eg. one who works in construction or similar. For me though it's an ugly looking thing and there are lots of reliable mods out there that I would buy first. Good luck to you though :)

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I've been getting one high end mod every 2-3 months. I used to get 4-5 cheaper mods a month. Do this for 7 years and you'll need a bigger place to store your gear. My collection went from 'vape shop as a bedroom' to a smaller and manageable table top art pieces. I don't mind saving up or paying a good price for things knowing many weren't made. Cheaper mods (Aegis) do look sleek and high ends (Haze mod) can look like trash, expensive trash. To boil it all down to what my recent purchased mods have in common; small, ergonomical, sleek, stealthy, unique, and made well. Those features tend to perk my interest the most and that's what (I) think is best. But it's different strokes for different folks. We're all different and our answers to what mod is best will be too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread