~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am being needy now.. but I bought the red AW 16340 batteries these are not right are they ? Does anyone use these or just the black protected ones ?

I have always used the black ones, they are what is recommended by BBV, the billet box does not have any protection to over draw a battery otherwise. Its one of those use at your own risks things, which I never wanted to do.

KAS

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
I have always used the black ones, they are what is recommended by BBV, the billet box does not have any protection to over draw a battery otherwise. Its one of those use at your own risks things, which I never wanted to do.

KAS

That is what I thought.. the info in on the BB.com site but not on the site where you buy the BB.. Should have done my homework more thoroughly (live and learn).. Mostly sad because now I have to wait on new batteries to arrive to use my new toy :grr:

@ Kat I got the info. from your blog very informative TY for putting it together :thumb:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - With or Without an 8th "Pillarz Player" . . .

It's 7 PM EST - Time to get this game started . . .

tumblr_inline_nfct2sAGWk1r7pebc.gif

50b734b916344fb052baff0588b6e9b7-d68ndgu.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That is what I thought.. the info in on the BB.com site but not on the site where you buy the BB.. Should have done my homework more thoroughly (live and learn).. Mostly sad because now I have to wait on new batteries to arrive to use my new toy :grr:

@ Kat I got the info. from your blog very informative TY for putting it together :thumb:

You're most welcome, fig, but in truth, the credit goes to Vapian for the most part!

And just as an FYI, I HAVE used the red AWs in the B Box with no ill effects, but it's not my recommendation. Be safe. Wait for your black batts. Delayed gratification can be a MARVELOUS experience.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have been on ecf for a year, which means ive had my billet box for about a year now!
Wahooooo!!!!!!!! Happy Vet status!!!! and happy bb own'in!!!

NOT FAIR - I'm not playing . . .
big-tears.gif
Well.......if it's perfectly acceptable to everyone, Uncle if I should win......I'd be more than happy to donate any prizes to you. I don't have a BB so can't use a lot of it, and I only wanted to play for fun from the beginning, so it would be my pleasure to do that.

And yes, I was supporting "Save the Dolphins". ;)
I knew you were a great person!!! :)

also where do ya'll get all the fun clip art/ emoticons ?
remind me later cuz I need to get off here at the moment, but I have over 1,000 I think in my photo bucket, and you're welcome to go shopping in my GIF shop if you like.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well.......if it's perfectly acceptable to everyone, Uncle if I should win......I'd be more than happy to donate any prizes to you. I don't have a BB so can't use a lot of it, and I only wanted to play for fun from the beginning, so it would be my pleasure to do that.

blushing-1.gif
Why - THANK YOU - for such a kind gesture of "Friendship", however that is neither NEEDED - nor is it warranted, especially since "My" comment was meant as "Humorous Sarcasm" & a "JOKE" . . . Something to laugh at . . . :lol: OH WELL, Guess it is another one of those that slipped by and that "You" just had to be there to really get or understand . . .
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif
Which Is Inside "My" Own Mind . . . :facepalm:
zGhCsV6.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
9.gif
OH MY - Amazingly there already has been some very disastrous damage . . .
scared-smiley-face.gif
However, I will not tell Ya' at all - the "Pillarz"/"Pillarzs" that can possibly be in trouble . . .
animated-smileys-shocked-063.gif
Especially since they can come from behind to destroy and sink all the other "Pillarz Ships" before the game is over . . .
good-luck-emoticon.gif

Even with that said - Here are the results of Round 1 . . .

3tMG7uS.jpg

Round 2 will start later - So let the "Smack Talk" begin . . .
toot.gif

vil2_devil.gif

hook-em-horns-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh - For anyone who may not understand what "Smack Talk" is- here is something that might help Ya' . . .

smacktalkfordummies.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Smackin'! I LIKE it!

If I ever have to be shot I hope the shooptee is as pretty as you. Man!

I'll bet you say that to all the Betts. ;)

Debadoooooooo, y'aint so bad yerself, girly girl!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
since "My" comment was meant as "Humorous Sarcasm" & a "JOKE" . . . Something to laugh at . . . :lol: OH WELL, Guess it is another one of those that slipped by and that "You" just had to be there to really get or understand . . .

Stuffs always goin over my head! I'm the one in the corner goin

Debadoooooooo, y'aint so bad yerself, girly girl!
See......huh?? thanks, but in shootin er sumpthin else? Gawd I'm such a dork, but a luvable dork!

Glad everyone wuzn't waitin on me. Went to bed a lil after 10 am, after having just checked to see if Round 2 had started......Came back to see Uncle had posted at 10:53 am but it hasn't started anyhow.

Smack talk huh???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread