Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Looks like the efusion DNA200.
efusion has the led readout on the side.

images

It looks a little like a Snow Wolf.

$_35.JPG

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Ahhh, didn't notice that at first. Nice catch 5C!

After looking again, it looks like either the Lost Vapes epetite dna40 or esquare dna40. I must say, it's eerily similar to uh, you know.
You sure know boxmods. I believe we have a winner.

lost-vape-esquare-dna-40-8.jpg

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Monday's are,the best vapemail days. It seems as the the PO catches up and makes a little pile for me to pickup. :p

I am waiting for some Boro tanks that got held up in a weather event (whatever that was) sky was clear in my side of the world. :p

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Debadoo I wish it was getting the info on when the court date is or finally getting approved. But it is still really good. Now thinking Karma might have a way at catching up when you really need it.
are ya gonna tell us, or just tease us with a secret???? lol

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I've had grandkids here fr the past 3 1/2 weeks and haven't even had a chance to sit and catch up on anything except..... making gingerbread people, rock candy, fudge, lollipops, cakes, snowball cookies, pies, snack mix, homemade rolls, cheese balls, etc., etc. I generally don't cook anymore, and my kitchen is in shock from All the activity the kiddos have enjoyed My oldest grand are turning into quite good cooks. The younger ones are superb taste testers. My kitchen table is still covered in newspaper from the painting and crafting projects. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will be having a prosperous new year.

[QUOTE
And you're using these on the syringe, yes?

21PoWyhm%2BsL._SX425_.jpg

A needled syringe tip will destroy the rubber ball, and we just can't have destroyed balls!! :shock:

Yep, This is what I'm using and having no probs since I got used to the tank. I'm still filling a syringe with just the right amount of liquid and squirting it in, buy am able to judge the amount in the tank now.

I looked on VaporKings site, but found nothing. Would you post a link, please, sweetie?[/QUOTE]

This was the link for the batteries, But they're out of stock.... sorry. AW Orange 16340 3.7v 550 mAh LiMN rechargeable battery

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I finally got caught up in the thread. Geez, it seems like a different century. I missed so much.

I'm glad Christmas & New Year's festivities are complete. NOW I get to start packing to move again. Yuck! Double yuck! I thought this last move would be the last one I ever made, but my son has decided to sell the ranch.... so it's back to packing for me. I went and looked at a small lot in town today... at this point, I don't care how small (the smaller the better for upkeep). I just want to get settled and s.t.a.y..p.u.t.

I've got a feeling that the local on-line yard sale will get to see some goodies, so I don't have to mess with their packing. Sending wishes to everyone for a great week. Later gators.

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
HI how is e -one ? How were your holidays ? I have been absent because I bought a new house Christmas Week and am in the process of putting new flooring in before we move in :) But I have missed keeping up so thought I would drop in and say Hello !!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
The earlier talk about batteries go me nervous so I spoke to our local battery supplier (vaper/eBay seller) and he informed me that AW is no longer shipping to Australia so the remaining batteries in stock were it. :shock:

So of course I panicked and bought them all :p Lucky or unlucky he only had 8 but I feel much better that I have a stash of them (black AW)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
NOW I get to start packing to move again. Yuck! Double yuck! I thought this last move would be the last one I ever made
oh yuck, I sooooo dread moving, but hope y'all get a great place and can stay put!!

HI how is e -one ? How were your holidays ? I have been absent because I bought a new house Christmas Week and am in the process of putting new flooring in before we move in :) But I have missed keeping up so thought I would drop in and say Hello !!
Good to see you!! Been missin you hun!! And congrats on the house!! so nice you have time to get it the way you want before moving in!! You're obviously super busy, but hope you can pop in from time to time then more often once you get settled!

The earlier talk about batteries go me nervous so I spoke to our local battery supplier (vaper/eBay seller) and he informed me that AW is no longer shipping to Australia so the remaining batteries in stock were it. :shock:

So of course I panicked and bought them all :p Lucky or unlucky he only had 8 but I feel much better that I have a stash of them (black AW)
oh wow, glad you were able to get them. I'm sure folks wouldn't let you run out though.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
:admin:
oh wow, glad you were able to get them. I'm sure folks wouldn't let you run out though.

That will teach me. I felt quite calm and almost smug in the knowledge that I had a local supply and it wasn't until I was chatting to him about other things that it came up. I was seriously torn between vapegheddon needs vs leaving some for others. :lol: Vapegheddon won but I know I can help others out if needed.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
NOW I get to start packing to move again. Yuck!
I'm beginning to believe that God created relocation so that we have to clean out our closets... Evidently I haven't been that good a boy cause I haven't moved in 17 years... Ya ought'a see my closets.....

Krisma, I like the way you think! ( IBID -Ya ought'a see my closets.....)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hehe I know what you mean

I generally have a yearly sort and clean out but I am finding it a bit hard to do with vape gear. Maybe I am a hoarder at heart but vapagheddon is a good excuse and I use it a lot. I also think It must come down to being quite particular in what I use and want to use in the future. Then I will be first in line with the elbows flexed to make sure I am covered. They can have everything but my tanks and my billet boxes. If I need anything else, I can make it. :D

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Finally! I'm so glad to see you back, sorta. But, soon, right?
I'm beginning to believe that God created relocation so that we have to clean out our closets... Evidently I haven't been that good a boy cause I haven't moved in 17 years... Ya ought'a see my closets.....

Krisma, I like the way you think! ( IBID -Ya ought'a see my closets.....)
I've moved so often in the last 15 years that I eventually just stopped unpacking most of it. Most of my possessions are in storage in my brother's garage. Whenever I eventually get to them and get them unpacked, I'll probably just be getting rid of most of it. If I haven't needed it so far, I must not need it at all.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - I was going to stay out of some of these conversations, however I have been "moved" to speak up . . . As someone who actually moved 49 x's in less than 38 years - YES, that was 11 more times then I was alive - I could pack up everything I had in a one bedroom apartment in one day and move into a new apartment and have it all set up the next day when I was much younger . . . Since then I have calmed down quite considerably and have only moved 9 times in the past 23 years . . . Which was GOOD - since had too much "Stuff" anyway it takes "Me" almost a month (with help & hiring movers too) now and over a week to get it even close to being set it up (last move had over 125 med/large boxes of "Stuff" besides all the furniture & extras) . . . Matter of fact, after being an Executor of a few people (including "My" mother) estates in the past 8 years, I've been trying to get rid of most of that "Stuff" and get back to basics - What I really want (Personal Memorabilia) & the necessities I NEED to Keep (especially so "My" executor doesn't have to go through what I did) . . . So - Although it seems as though I was a "MOVER" for many different reasons, I really hope I do not have to "Move" again or if I do - it will be the last time until I am finally "MOVED ON" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

BTW: Actually going through "Stuff" this past few weeks, including a lot of Vape equipment that has got to go, especially since it is sitting here and has not ever been used and never will be . . . Classifieds and PIF here it comes . . . :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread