The Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
It could be a battery issue. Have you tried a different battery?

Yes it sounds like the battery I know CCV sells just the switch for $9 but it only comes in black and u need to email them and they will set u up.
I have not tried a new battery. It is the only 18500 I have. I figured the battery was going to be the culprit but I wanted to get some opinions before ordering anything. I will go and check at CCV to look at his buttons. Any particular button you would recommend if I don't go with CCV? Thanks for the replies guys.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I don't know much about batteries, except that they can go bad, even when still new, and should be tossed. Are there any visible cuts in the battery wrapper? That could be a bad sign.

Other than that, a good investment would be to get an extender for the Bolt. That way, you can use either an 18490/18500 or an 18650 battery. CCV might have the extenders, but I've gotten mine from madvapes: Anodized Bolt Extender, Amber

Good luck with the button thing.

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
The battery looks fine. I see one tiny abraded section on the wrapper but that's it. I am looking to get an extender too.
I don't know much about batteries, except that they can go bad, even when still new, and should be tossed. Are there any visible cuts in the battery wrapper? That could be a bad sign.

Other than that, a good investment would be to get an extender for the Bolt. That way, you can use either an 18490/18500 or an 18650 battery. CCV might have the extenders, but I've gotten mine from MadVapes: Anodized Bolt Extender, Amber

Good luck with the button thing.
The battery looks fine. I see one tiny abraded section on the wrapper but that's it. I am looking to get an extender too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread