Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Starting to get a little breezy. Hunkered down across the street with a neighbor. Generator at the ready.
Good idea. Hope you have enough gas to last a while too.

When Isabella tore through Norfolk, our neighborhood was without power for 11 days. But with the generator, we had the fridge stocked with plenty of beer, and the grill or gas stove was getting used like nothing was wrong. And of course I had the entertainment center powered up. I couldnt use the surround sound, but we were still able to use the tv for movies and video games. Generators are awesome. :D

Stay safe JD!!!!

janie, I was talking about the thread you started, and got an answer. :)

Crazy day here today, I'll answer all pm's and such as soon as I can.

*poof*
Tuesdays. Bleh. They always feel as bad, if not worse, than Mondays. Except for Drott. They really are Mondays for her.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I don't know if it was down or not, I was mixing and stuff.
Yes it did. I read it in the Zenesis thread, apparently it was only for about 20 minutes to a half hour.

FYI - Z-Atty U's will be available at 310 Vapers and Z-Atty G's will be available at KC Mawn. They both went live about 1-1:30 am and sold out quickly, but you can sign up for notification for when they are in stock again.

No word yet on when/where the Z-Atty P will be available.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
12 more hours done. And Im almost caught up. Almost. Of course, Im going to fall behind again while I take a half of tomorrow and half of Thursday to do my offical spares inventory.... but oh well. Im almost caught up today. And thats good enough for me.

Gonna go play with my just delivered lawn mower now. If its not raining. Hell, I may play with it in the rain. :D

Think I'll take a nap too...
:glare:

Thank you Bamrz!

And Lucy says Thanks to Tiff. :laugh: She's still strutting her stuff out in the yard. It's about the size of a robins egg.
That reminds me... Where's newer pix of Lil Stretchy?????

Still no storm. I could have worked a full day :glare:
At least the nap was nice.
No.... no, I dont think Im going to like that.....

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hooray for the new lawn tractor! Pics or it doesn't exist.....

Here's Lil Stretchy, peeking at me:
VSbnz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread