Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Oh my! She is beautiful! She's growing up.

Hooray for the new lawn tractor! Pics or it doesn't exist.....

Here's Lil Stretchy, peeking at me:
VSbnz.png

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Any news on the BAM's yet? *crosses fingers*

Not much. Here's what Zen said last night when asked if he got the problems with the anodizing shop straightened out:

I hope so... I'll know wednesday when the anodized parts come back... I'll keep everybody posted... if the parts look good, the BAMS will ship about a week later... if they look bad... we strip em and try again.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Oooo, exciting! Have fun on the lawn mover.
Hehe I did. I am kind of upset about one small detail. They forgot to leave my key. The spare was still in with all of the paperwork, so I still got to play. In the dark. In the rain. (headlights work great, btw!) I cut the grass in the backyard in less than 15 minutes. Did I mention it was wet grass because it was still raining?
But I still dont have my primary key. Mrs E will be calling the store tomorrow to ask wtf happened.

Hooray for the new lawn tractor! Pics or it doesn't exist.....

Here's Lil Stretchy, peeking at me:
VSbnz.png
I cant do pix right now. Its too dark for a decent pic. I'll try to remember to take one or two this weekend.

Mrs E wants to know if the 'fro is going to get any bigger, and is SHE going to get any bigger?

Thanks Bamrz. I promise to stop now. :facepalm: James got me started, blame him for the "peep show"
Everyone loves a good peep show!!!

I'm not going to fuss at James, I wanted to see the pics too! :)
THANK you Bamrz!!!

Evening posse. Three 504s in a row trying to get here. So happy they fixed the performance issues! :glare:
Really? Im actually running pretty well. I mean, its still slow, but MUCH better than it was yesterday.

Looks like James is on the way too. :)
I is and here I be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread