Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
She is a sweetie and we love her.Glad you got one.That's exciting.

Hi Posse
first off i want to thank Bamrz
SUe stayed up with me last night trying ot help me get a Zen PV even tho she had to work and needed to go to bed
for that i would like to say thanks Sue u r great peeps for sure
i think she gave up after around 2 hours i hung in there for 4 hours i think i was the last standard sold looking at the post of out of stock 3 mins after i got my email saying i got one
i feel very lucky to have found a great group of folks here
not to mention great juice too lol
Bruce aka Uncle Fester

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
What's wrong with pink??How about this??

7599893091382231_9ICOCTHz_f.jpg
I will not be painting my house pink, but thanks for the help Stretchy :laugh:

Congrats on turning Vet Ase!! wooohooo :banana: :banana:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
COFFEEE Accomplished..
Good evening everyone. Carpet guys came. :banana: Sallie got into altercation at Dunkin Donuts. :blink: Sallie got coffee in spite of altercation. :) Sallie ate two donuts before she got home with coffee. :glare:

:laugh:

Now we are trying to put the rooms back together. Surprisingly not as bad as trying to empty the rooms over the last few days.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
We would miss you but good for you if you can walk away.
kid was looking for a lollipop pulled my locked toolbox on floor glass next to glass hitting floor at the speed of 5 feet makes 4 a mess.. all good im thinking of doping nic anyhow think Im going to just stop this habit... could be anger talking we will see.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Have fun and hurry back.
Caught up a bit vo feel better, jd glad its going good, FV feel bad hope your better as well. Stop falling apart people... going to gsxr forum since i also forgot to remove lock from rotor and broke my front fender on bike..... i need to shop.

Stretch cute pup. I missed alot but chitty night 4 me.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I would have cried..I can't do math..
Meh, if you consider I got to drive away and the window girl had to stay at work even though I probably ruined her day...? Hard to say.

Let's just say that after only getting 3 hours sleep and having found out that I ran out of coffee yet again when I probably needed it most, my frustration over encountering yet one more person running a register who can't understand why you would possibly give them $23.06 when the bill came to $7.96 and stares dumbfounded between the cash in her hand and the change drawer, I reached a breaking point. I thought I did it jokingly. She evidently did not find anything amusing in it when I said "Come on, it's only math! You can figure it out." :blush:

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
So I missed...

Bliss' exam - wishing you much luck with that. I'm confident you did well :D :thumb:
VV's surgery - hope you get to feeling better soon
Ase turning vet - congrats!! :banana:
Sallie getting into an altercation at Dunkin Donuts - :thumb:

I know there's more but I did a really fast skim. I've been trying to keep up in here. Work has been crazy. And now I'm off to bed. Nite!!

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Morning everyone.

Let me start by apologizing to the mathematically challenged. I guess my point is, if you are running a register, and you are mathematically challenged, use and trust your cash register. It will not steer you wrong. Type in the numbers and it will tell you the amount of money you need to give back. :) It was not that the girl couldn't figure it out on her own, it was that she forgot she had a huge calculator sitting in front of her that would do it for her. That and she kept giving me dirty looks every time she passed something to me through the window.

That is all.

Have a great day, see y'all later.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
G'Mornin' folks. Thats it for now.

Evening everyone :) and OWWWWWWWW bc your in so much trouble ;)
:ohmy:

Morning everyone.

Let me start by apologizing to the mathematically challenged. I guess my point is, if you are running a register, and you are mathematically challenged, use and trust your cash register. It will not steer you wrong. Type in the numbers and it will tell you the amount of money you need to give back. :) It was not that the girl couldn't figure it out on her own, it was that she forgot she had a huge calculator sitting in front of her that would do it for her. That and she kept giving me dirty looks every time she passed something to me through the window.

That is all.

Have a great day, see y'all later.
Im one of those people that can do trig or advanced algebra as long as I have a pencil and paper. I just cant do any of it in my head. Even the simplest math eludes me without writing it down. But Im really good at using a cash register!

Good yuckie Morning here.More rain.Have a great day all.
Dreary here this morning. But its going to be clearing out soon. Then the temps are going to be climbing all weekend. "They" say its going to stay under 90 though. I hope so. It makes for a long miserable day at the track when its too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread