The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke95

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2015
If you go by the original definition of mod Womping, there isn't an upper limit to the wattage. Your vaping for flavor, not clouds. Many of us vape in the 90ish watt range as mod wompers because that's where the flavor is. Yes it puts out clouds but nothing compared to a cloud chasers set up.

Mornin yall
This. I have a 25 wrap 24 gauge anarchist wire build running at 200 watts with amazing flavor

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
This. I have a 25 wrap 24 gauge anarchist wire build running at 200 watts with amazing flavor

How do you keep a 25 wrap build straight when you are trapping the leads?? What ohms does a 25 wrap build come out to? How many mm? I struggle keeping a 14 wrap, 2.5 mm, coil straight.

Luke95

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2015
How do you keep a 25 wrap build straight when you are trapping the leads?? What ohms does a 25 wrap build come out to? How many mm? I struggle keeping a 14 wrap, 2.5 mm, coil straight.
Well to be honest it just falls into the leads and a few pinch and fires and then I push the screw driver through again. .6ish on my sigelei

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

How do you get a single 25 wrap 24g coil to 0.6 ohms? Not with Kanthal unless it's dual 13 wraps, with NiFe52 you could do one coil...

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
If you go by the original definition of Mod Womping, there isn't an upper limit to the wattage. Your vaping for flavor, not clouds. Many of us vape in the 90ish watt range as mod wompers because that's where the flavor is. Yes it puts out clouds but nothing compared to a cloud chasers set up.

Mornin yall
Afternoon chopdoc :thumb:
Ya know, pretty soon if this keeps up you'll have to change your title to "The Bankrupt Vaper":D
Agreed ha

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Here's an easy way to look at it. I borrowed a weather picture from one of my "forecast it yer-own-self" write-ups and turned weather clouds into vape clouds...
View attachment 550455
Basically, if you are typically below 15W, chances are you are a tootle puffer, 15W-50W, probably a modwomper, huge Watts and huge clouds... well...
Wow thanks for the pic. LOVE this!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
ohhhhhhhhhhhh atcha......... keep forgettin to tell ya.......I ordered that scale last night..... should be here by Monday. I got the one someone recommended. Looked at cheaper ones, but yeah, there were several things about this one that were better.
No way!!! Awesome Deb thanks!!!!!
Go fer it! I have a similar one, without the graphics... maybe I ought to just add the last line of text next to the tornado on the cloud version...
View attachment 550506
Insane.....haha!
Looks like I'm one too. I run 0.5 to 1.2 ohm builds on mechs.

YrBAwXl.jpg
SWEET!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

EmmA Ems

Moved On
Mar 8, 2016
@Rixsta And I thought I had Woman problems.... :w00t::shock:
Me, a problem, never :)
Yes it looks NICE! Hey Ems!
Yes it does, I love my red one but the battery doesn't last long enough and I don't want to make it bulky by having the battery upgrade. If I had two of them, I could use one while the other charges. Good idea.
I'm still using my Super tanks, far far better than any of the Isub's for my vaping style, I get dry hits off them all the time with those Clapton coils due to the restricted airflow. You cannot vape a high wattage coil like that with that kind of airflow unless you suck on it hard n fast, no jokes please from the, only on special occasions club members. :nun:Nothing on the market beats those Super tanks with the Aspire Clappy's, not including rda's or rta's of course.

They ain't women, remember !!
:?:
What are they then dare I ask ? :pop:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
They ain't women, remember !!
:?:

Could be worse, at least we ain't getting screwed by dropping the soap.
Nope, they arnt! But was referring to the One Woman lol :w00t:
Me, a problem, never :)

Yes it does, I love my red one but the battery doesn't last long enough and I don't want to make it bulky by having the battery upgrade. If I had two of them, I could use one while the other charges. Good idea.
I'm still using my Super tanks, far far better than any of the Isub's for my vaping style, I get dry hits off them all the time with those Clapton coils due to the restricted airflow. You cannot vape a high wattage coil like that with that kind of airflow unless you suck on it hard n fast, no jokes please from the, only on special occasions club members. :nun:Nothing on the market beats those Super tanks with the Aspire Clappy's, not including rda's or rta's of course.

What are they then dare I ask ? :pop:
BINGO!! Thats my justification if I get another DNA 200!!! :D:thumb:

Oh, um, am I a "Special Occasions Club Member"? Or just Special??? :rolleyes::eek::p

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Emma is gonna see this, Oh no. :facepalm:

Oops, too late! :D

Oh yay, oh yay, a white one for my white tank today. I REALLY like this one. Thank you so much Sir Woofer for bringing this to my / his attention.
And the three digits on the back of your / his card please madam, ka - ching.
Bone White, oh please Rixy, please, I mean, I do wash your socks, please, love you more than lollipops xxx
Hi to the gang, again, busy bee working, missed everyone and nice to see a few new faces in here. It's so white, don't you just love white lava :rolleyes::wub:;)

My pleasure dear Emma, enjoy! :w00t:

As for modwomperdom.. I think ~70% of all vapers prolly fit the description.

I think you just made that up. 100% <nods> ;)

only on special occasions club members.

:lol::shock:

Pour vous Rixy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread