Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hello Dolphin Fan!:p Welcome to the dark side! :evil::lol:
Goooooooooo Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a huge fan for decades, even though we've sucked for awhile! Hope this new coach and focus on the O line will help us this year.

Sorry for my tardy reply Sir Rixsta, 'Introducing the Limited Edition Bone White LAVABOX DNA200."
wuz ya gonna put a picture in there??

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

No I wasn't but since you asked.. :D

Introducing the Limited Edition Bone White LAVABOX DNA200
whitebox-jpg.550204

Down to the Bone...

EmmA Ems

Moved On
Mar 8, 2016

Oh yay, oh yay, a white one for my white tank today. I REALLY like this one. Thank you so much Sir Woofer for bringing this to my / his attention.
And the three digits on the back of your / his card please madam, ka - ching.
Bone White, oh please Rixy, please, I mean, I do wash your socks, please, love you more than lollipops xxx
Hi to the gang, again, busy bee working, missed everyone and nice to see a few new faces in here. It's so white, don't you just love white lava :rolleyes::wub:;)

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oh yay, oh yay, a white one for my white tank today. I REALLY like this one. Thank you so much Sir Woofer for bringing this to my / his attention.
And the three digits on the back of your / his card please madam, ka - ching.
Bone White, oh please Rixy, please, I mean, I do wash your socks, please, love you more than lollipops xxx
Hi to the gang, again, busy bee working, missed everyone and nice to see a few new faces in here. It's so white, don't you just love white lava :rolleyes::wub:;)
2i261bq.gif

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
If you go by the original definition of Mod Womping, there isn't an upper limit to the wattage. Your vaping for flavor, not clouds. Many of us vape in the 90ish watt range as mod wompers because that's where the flavor is. Yes it puts out clouds but nothing compared to a cloud chasers set up.

Mornin yall

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Goooooooooo Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a huge fan for decades, even though we've sucked for awhile! Hope this new coach and focus on the O line will help us this year.

Normally being a Bears fan stinks, but at least it's better than being a Dolphins fan!:D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Truer words have not be spoken, but:
    3e48927fe8938eebc706ddec15c86778.jpg

omgggggg that's hilarious!! but ewwwww it had to mention Jay Fiedler. That was when I started trying to trade Jeff Ireland and Stephen Ross!! :lol:

BUT

for all you dolphins haters out there........

We're still the ONLY completely undefeated team ever...deal with it!!! :pervy:

k2zs

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2014
    Rochester, NY
    You guys have no clue what depression really is, try being a Bill's fan sometime. I don't want to be a Bill's fan but since they are within an hours travel (and the company I work for is based in Buffalo) I am forced to endure year after year of broken dreams... :facepalm:

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    omgggggg that's hilarious!! but ewwwww it had to mention Jay Fiedler. That was when I started trying to trade Jeff Ireland and Stephen Ross!! :lol:

BUT

for all you dolphins haters out there........

We're still the ONLY completely undefeated team ever...deal with it!!! :pervy:
    Yes, and I get to watch good football when I'm watching the teams that are "knocking at the door" and I'm rooting against them!

But, it happened to the Bulls, it will inevitably happen to the Dolphins.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 5, 2013
    the hinterlands
    Bears last Superbowl win - 1985
    Dolphins last Superbowl appearance - 1984
    Just saying...:)

Yeah, both teams suck. :D

It's been gratifying being a native of Denver recently, for several reasons, only one of which is how our ponies ran last season. ;)

As for modwomperdom.. I think ~70% of all vapers prolly fit the description. There are certainly some tootle puffers out there, (seems like mostly older folk), but the number of people who vape most of the day at 100W+ has got to be pretty low... cause that's insane. :blink:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Bears last Superbowl win - 1985
    Dolphins last Superbowl appearance - 1984
    Just saying...:)
    44 yr record.......just sayin :lol:

Welcome K2!! At least y'all broke even last year. Welcome to you too 762!!

But, it happened to the Bulls, it will inevitably happen to the Dolphins.
    Don't follow basketball.......the squeaky shoes drive me bananas! lol Did they do good last year? My son is a huge Spurs fan. He got to meet David Robinson one time when he was in the Army and ended up going to his church one Sunday. I know all teams go through mountains then huge slumps, we've been in the valley, so we're past due for another mountain time!

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    44 yr record.......just sayin :lol:

Welcome K2!! At least y'all broke even last year. Welcome to you too 762!!

Don't follow basketball.......the squeaky shoes drive me bananas! lol Did they do good last year? My son is a huge Spurs fan. He got to meet David Robinson one time when he was in the Army and ended up going to his church one Sunday. I know all teams go through mountains then huge slumps, we've been in the valley, so we're past due for another mountain time!
    Here's what happened.

Curry totals 402 3s as Warriors win 73rd

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread