Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey Eugene.. good to see ya man! It's like a class reunion here. It's too bad it takes something so awful to bring people together. Much as it is in the real world. Anyway, I think Drew would be happy to see how many people's lives he touched in a positive way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Love that you said that. I totally agree! This may just be considered online, but is IS our real world in many respects. And only those of us who are here and do this "silly" thing GET it.

Drew....... wherever you are if you're reading this..... ;)

CG, love your current avi. How appropriate and how precious. Hey, have you been in touch with Ski? I wonder if I should email him...

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Love that you said that. I totally agree! This may just be considered online, but is IS our real world in many respects. And only those of us who are here and do this "silly" thing GET it.

Drew....... wherever you are if you're reading this..... ;)

CG, love your current avi. How appropriate and how precious. Hey, have you been in touch with Ski? I wonder if I should email him...

No Kat, if you want to contact him, thats cool. I do plan on calling Kris B tomorrow.

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
I just finished reading through the posts and admit to more than a few tears.Thank you, CG, for contacting me about Drew's passing. I so wish I could grab a Darwin to raise a vape to him, but sadly my Dawins died. Drew was a very down to earth GENUINE man and consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet him at a small vape gathering I put together yrs ago. RIP, and my sincerest condolences to his family.

Kat, darling...how are ya? It is quite the reunion. Doesn't feel right without Ski!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Wee lil newb, eh? :laugh:

And yes, we definitely did...

I just finished reading through the posts and admit to more than a few tears.Thank you, CG, for contacting me about Drew's passing. I so wish I could grab a Darwin to raise a vape to him, but sadly my Dawins died. Drew was a very down to earth GENUINE man and consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet him at a small vape gathering I put together yrs ago. RIP, and my sincerest condolences to his family.

Kat, darling...how are ya? It is quite the reunion. Doesn't feel right without Ski!

Hey stranger!....yeah it brings the tears for sure. I totally forgot that Drew trekked like 5 hours for your little vape meet! I asked him "why?" He told me that it was important to you and so he did it

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
KRISPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you really HAVE been gone for quite some time..... as has this thread and our precious D'wins. I'm so glad to see you here posting!!!

Perhaps Ski will get in touch and we can really start the reunion party in Drew's honour.

I remember your little vape meet with the boys! Cherished mem'ries.

And before you ask, yes, I still have and use my Darwin. Not on a regular basis, but it's always within reach, literally.

You have been missed!!!!!

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I haven't been on site for a while and I am shocked beyond words and so very sad to hear about Drew's passing.
He was the best and always there for me regarding anything I ordered. I was loyal to the Nhaler product/Drew. I have every mod that Drew invented/made. Wow, I just can't believe it, I regret that it taken me this long to find it out.
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family/friends.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I haven't been on site for a while and I am shocked beyond words and so very sad to hear about Drew's passing.
He was the best and always there for me regarding anything I ordered. I was loyal to the Nhaler product/Drew. I have every mod that Drew invented/made. Wow, I just can't believe it, I regret that it taken me this long to find it out.
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family/friends.

Good to see you andel! I had a mental checklist of people that really needed to know of the news and you were on it. As sad as it is, I'm glad you came in.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
My deepest sympathies to Drew's family and team nHaler.

I have not been on the site for sometime and this news shook me pretty hard. Drew was the first "Real" supplier I purchased from when I started my vaping hobby many moons ago. He was down to earth and would always give of his time to teach us and bring cool gizmos to our mailbox. I had the opportunity to speak with him several times about gear, travel etc. He will be deeply missed and forever loved. In a forum that at times could be a bit stuffy Drew allowed a merry band of weirdos to play around and push the limits on this thread and we all had many laughs. RIP Drew and I know wherever you are there are big clouds, plenty of fish, some cards and laughter.

Liv2Ski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread