The Dirty Minds Thread ~ Or: Things that sound dirty but aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Hey! I'm a Paramedic you have nooooo idea what we run into going into peoples houses! Combined with the fact I was 19 when I started in this field and spent way too much time hanging out with middle aged nurses at that young tender age (you should here some of the conversations held at the nurses station on the nightshift) I'm lucky to be this normal!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hey! I'm a Paramedic you have nooooo idea what we run into going into peoples houses! Combined with the fact I was 19 when I started in this field and spent way too much time hanging out with middle aged nurses at that young tender age (you should here some of the conversations held at the nurses station on the nightshift) I'm lucky to be this normal!

I worked in a nursing home once and dated a nurse there...I know what you're talking about. Good times. :D

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
"There's some tilt action, wait for bubbles, press (or don't, I'm trying to work that out) while tilted, then again when up...." ~ BiancaMontgomery

Just use your imagination! :D What I wanna know is why a lesbian knows so much about this! Or maybe she doesn't... she's still trying to work it out after all!

If you imagined the topic was of shower head massagers you wouldn't need a man, or a lesbian for that matter. :D

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
ECFer said:
Take a little juice drop and get it around the inner plug if your having issues, normally i just get under the main hole and pull up, you can squeeze this new tubing to cause the inner plug to bend and make it easier to pop out, have not had one issue yet with getting the inner plug out or in

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
If you imagined the topic was of shower head massagers you wouldn't need a man, or a lesbian for that matter. :D

Holy Jebus, that's the funniest thing I've read all day...and that's saying a lot considering I read a LOT on this forum! I'd so put that in my signature if I thought I wouldn't get slapped on the hand for it. Holy LOL Adrena!!!

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
OMG! My mind reels at the thought of what kind of "prize" this bunch might come up with! prob something youd have to bolt to the floor and kick start!

Just so you all know, I searched for an hour for a sybian smiley. There are none. Dam lack of perverted photoshoppers...
rant-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread