Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
The Doctors Are In

Dr. TexasT and Dr. Ab Domen have joined forces and purchased a couch and are now open for the Psychiatric Treatment of Female Supplier Associates. We made the decision to be partners in this effort as a way to build up trust after last week’s escapades. We have decided to open a joint office and we feel qualified because of TexasT's Internet Doctorate Degree that is signed by a bunch of people and all the time Ab has personally spent on Dr. Pammy’s couch.

We will specialize in the treatment of Supplier Associate disorders such as lumps, bumps, stumps, hickies on their zickies and the Seran Wrap issues. We can also help those who wear their heads upside down with the hair on the bottom, computer programmers and weather forecasters.

The need for this service came to light when one of the Supplier Associates came to the misguided conclusion that TexasT and Ab were partners in some nefarious scheme to take control of FSUSA juices, which is, of course, a sign of a person needing our help.

With this, I now turn the floor over to Dr. "Ab" Domen.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
So do you think that I suffer from paranoia? Or could it be that I am just a little OCD? Or is the real issue that I have been hanging around with you guys too much? What is the diagnosis and dare say prognosis?

Well come on in and take a swat. As my Caleague, the exteemed Dr. T says... we're open for business. We still have not completely worked out some personal trust issues. But that's Dr. Pammy's job.

As to your question feisty one, YES! You are totally bat hanging, wind blowing paranoid. You're so paranoid you don't trust yourself when you look in the mirror. All is not lost, we're here to help all you FSUSA Junkies because that's what we do... scam juice

Here's what you do when you get home. Take off all your clothes, pick up that big ole Buzz, screw...
screw on one of those new debridged 306 LR attys FSUSA is selling, and vape about 2 mls of Liquid Amber.

Just do that everyday, four times a day in addition to your regular vaping. You'll stop hearing that chorus in your head in no time.:toast:

Be sure to pay on the way out. Remember we don't take no insurance crap here. Cash or FSUSA Juice only!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Look's like this is gonna work. You know you never got that degree! Your check bounced. And don't forget about my degrees hanging on the wall. My Pd, and Dbs; Play doctor and doctor of bull ....

I really think you're gonna have to take that couch back to your yard and go steal one from the doctor's office. I blew Hypnotic Mist all over that thing and the scent still almost knocked poor Salem out.

Just remember, when we want to talk to eachother about these loons, to do it in a PM like I'm doing here.:2cool:

I don't think that disco ball works for hipnometizing though. I tried for over an hour and still couldn't get the receptionist to take off her clothes. OH, she claims YOU told her we were going to PAY her. Real Money! I told you, we don't pay. Just tell'em, they're interns.

Did I keep Salem here long enough for you to steal all her juice? It was really hard trying to stall, she couldn't take the fumes from the couch.

Yeah, I think you should go steal that couch from the Dentist office, and stop by the kiddie doc's office and steal some toys. It's boring and scary when no one is around. I think I see parts of that couch moving. You sure you took all the skunks out that were living in that thing?

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Now I'm upset! Being accused of my check bouncing and me not having my genuine Internet Doctorate Degree that is signed by a whole bunch of people, saying my plaid couch from my front yard is not good enough for our office, saying my couch had skunks in it ... there was only that one and he's gone ... somewhere ... and telling our patients to take off clothes when its so cold outside, this just ain't right.

Making my sweet salem think she's paranoid just because all those people are talking about her and my honey, vaporgalinfla think she can council people just because she's an internet lawyer ... this just ain't right. Heck Ab, next you'll be going after my babies Free and wv and 757girl and samsmom and all the others.

Nope. I just can't do it. These darling girls and all my FSUSA pretties are my buddies and I love them all and I gotta protect them.

And I really didn't want to say it, but Ab really isn't 5' 10" tall either. He wears those elevator socks. He's 5' 4" tall.

This whole thing goes back to what Ab did with the frogs and his actions at the FSUSA Lounge. Now he wants my girlies to think they've lost it and this is one of his nefarious tricks to get you to vape some concoction he's come up with that will make you help him get to Florida and get MrMagma's stash down there and salem's too if he can figure a way to do it.

I'm here to protect all you girls and remember my motto, "go forth and multiply" ... wait, that's my other motto ... remember "I'm here to serve and protect!"

Dr. T

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
So just where is the infamous Dr. Pammy???? I think that she just may be a figment of Ab and T's vivid imagination! I surmise that this thread is really a call for our help from both of them. I don't have one of those fancy internet degrees but I will do my best to help alleviate you of your issues. So how old were you when you first noticed the issues that you have? How did your mothers treat you when you were young? We all know that it is always the mothers fault! At what age were you potty trained? Too soon? Oh, I forgot that you have not crossed that hurdle yet.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
We're still working on Ab on the potty training. Mom gave up on that. Poor Ab, he was very young at birth but was oddly an intelligent, articulate child and remained that way until adulthood when he found out he was short. That seemed to have a profound affect on him and he only regressed after that.

But his heart is as big as he is and he is generous, kind, loving and a hard working man who simply needs a short wife. The potty training isn't a big thing because he's always setting his crotch on fire with his Buzz and the bladder thing is a help at those times.

So help him all you can salem, he is certainly worthy of it.

Now sister Free is another story ...

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Before you get started on me, first I gotta know....where does Ab get those elevator socks? I might need to try those out myself. LOL

SKYHIFEETS HILIFT ELEVATOR CO., LTD., Chycawgo, China
Our V6 commercial elevator sock is a new-type elevator sock developed from durable wear product. It is suitable for use in common feets, commercial feets and other places like where you sit. This commercial elevator sock has the features of reasonable design, smooth walk, built in order eaters and easy maintenance.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Thems fightin words T. MAN UP! You lost the coin toss. I'm going to work with the female patients and you are stuck with the crazy men. And some of the stuff you were asking the ladies was just outright preverted. You still taking your special medicine?

You can't keep these cows in the waiting room. You messed up the TIPS box! I stuck my hand in there before I saw you had painted SPIT. You painted it backwards Doc. I don't care how sexy you think those blue eye contacts make you look, you have to put back on your bifocals.

We need to have another staff meeting. It's TEAM...not T here. Officer Mrs T says you better hurry back here with her chicken. And pick up another barrel of Applewood juice too. She's getting grumpy and you know neither of us want to see that happen.

And stop taking home the session tapes from the female patients!

This scam is getting harder than I thought....

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
SKYHIFEETS HILIFT ELEVATOR CO., LTD., Chycawgo, China
Our V6 commercial elevator sock is a new-type elevator sock developed from durable wear product. It is suitable for use in common feets, commercial feets and other places like where you sit. This commercial elevator sock has the features of reasonable design, smooth walk, built in order eaters and easy maintenance.

You do realize you just admitted that you were the midget, right:facepalm: And don't get sensitive on me. I meant little person.

Every since those TV show people came around you've been acting like a Diva...

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
You do realize you just admitted that you were the midget, right:facepalm: And don't get sensitive on me. I meant little person.

Every since those TV show people came around you've been acting like a Diva...

So they ARE going to come out with a weekly sitcom "FSUSA Hillbillies" then? I heard about that but figured it was a rumor....

Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Now what did I tell you about listening to rumors Sis? It makes a ru, more. Actually those producers want us to do a reality series on mental health called, "Deep in it with T and AB".

IF... they come up with enough money and vape juice to meet our demands, we'll go all into the brain and some of the crazy stuff we found in'em during our research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread