Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Thought about Drone, Brad was sold out.

Don't waste money on a Drone. I have one and I loved it until it broke which didn't take very long. They have been discontinued by Lost Vape. The button breaking and the screen going out is a common problem from what I've read. That's what happened to mine. It's really too bad. Like I said I loved that mod until it broke.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
So, the site I pre-ordered from has taken it down. Doesn't show in my searches of the site nor under "Digiflavor".

Emailed to see what's up. Hopefully it's just a precaution, although Brad's still has it up so...

Not going to stress but was originally supposed to be going out end of week. I'll live but knowing would make it better.

Reactions: Letitia

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Best update for those who may or may not be following.

The Cloudyvapor- Bretts shipment was broken in 2, 150 then the rest. He's made labels and is shipping in Monday. No idea who until shipment is but I'd imagine by reservation date. He's out of town but I see mine has been created. I initially thought I'd shipped, maybe Monday.

Brad had his (from what I've gathered) and is shipping Monday as well.

That's all I know. Won't bother looking at FT or others like it. Don't ever believe their estimates anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread