Unusual/unique RDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Just ordered a Radius V2 by Vicious Ant. Looks like a le concorde and a hadaly had a baby. Single center coil and single sided airflow (2 slots on one side like a hadaly, but none on the other, like a le concorde). I really like this type of rda so I figured it will probably be a good fit. Still on the hunt for a jorda as well.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Very expensive, but worth checking out for sheer originality, is the Taifun Bt. Vertical mounted narrow mesh strip with stainless cable for wicking up from the tank. Industrial look. Got to hand it to the German designers for some damned good atomizer engineering. The Corona V8 is another example. The kalona is the fasttech clone version. The Ser Gelite is another great tank. None of these are rda's, but definately worth a look.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
An oldie from days of yore, my NoName No Gain Mesh BF RDA. The small chamber and it's fluid dynamics make it a flavor atty with the right build. It is designed to be for MTL, but I drilled mine out for DLH's.

After the build add a bit of cotton fluff in the deep drip well to feed the mesh wick.

nogain.jpg

nogain0.jpg

nogain1.jpg

nogain2.jpg

nogain3.jpg

Reactions: Arnold Ziffle

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Really enjoying the hellfire sentinel with a .15ohm 5mm notch coil wicked with rayon. Top air inlet that is redirected to hit sides of coil. Single coil atty. Enough airflow for restricted DL and adjustable to MTL, too. Quiet-ish atty, too. Picked it up on FT. Listed as authentic. No complaints after a week. Leak free!! Airholes are oriented longways on my Therion DNA75C BF . I like it, especiallye for ~$12-shipped!

• Creative
Reactions: Don29palms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread