Drop RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
Xmas has come early for me literally, I posted a thread a while ago, about rda's, and I would have to wait a couple of months before I'm back in UK before I could get one. I really liked the reviews on the Drop, and the good folk on ECF recommended a few other rdas, Bonza, Goon, Dead Rabbit, Terminally ill Rabbit and a couple of others. Well to cut a long story short, a friend I had mentioned this to, unbeknown to me went over to Bahrain for business and got me a Drop for my Xmas. This is my 1st rda, so I have nothing to compare it to, but, WOW, these things are goooood, I wicked it up this morning, (probably not right), and what a difference. The difference in taste is amazing, lessons to be learnt though as I have had a couple of dry hits already, very unpleasant. But I just love this thing, and I'm guessing, there will be more rda's to follow.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
i myself got the drop a while back and I can't lie i've been in love ever since, dosentd matter how i wick it, the taste was always incredible imo.

been using a couple of SS coils for a week in Tc mode and combined with my twelve monkeys green origins its very refreshing for the summer, its a lime/citrus taste which again imo is perfect lately at about 470F.

usually use simple fused claptons preferably around .2 to .25 i get good vapes with those aswell.

• Agree
Reactions: Budgie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread