The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Decided to try this guy out. Showed up yesterday.. Got the flathead screws for it because I'm getting tired of grub screws.. it's a decent vape and well worth the money.. Fairly high quality for a clone.. It was in stock when I ordered it but not now :X going to order another when it's in stock as I like it that much..

$5.99 Mad Dog Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel + aluminum / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$1.56 Replacement Screw for Desire Rabies RDA (10-Pack) 10-pack - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Decided to try this guy out. Showed up yesterday.. Got the flathead screws for it because I'm getting tired of grub screws.. it's a decent vape and well worth the money.. Fairly high quality for a clone.. It was in stock when I ordered it but not now :X going to order another when it's in stock as I like it that much..

$5.99 Mad Dog Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel + aluminum / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$1.56 Replacement Screw for Desire Rabies RDA (10-Pack) 10-pack - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Oh yeah, it's the old "Ships on 11/22/2017 (6 Days)" deal.

Sure... sure it does :rolleyes:

I know, I know.... sometimes FT does come through on those promises but I like to mock them anyway. ;)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

I know, I know.... sometimes FT does come through on those promises but I like to mock them anyway. ;)

Agreed! They mess up WAY more than any other vendor I’ve used. And that’s counting non-vaping related purchases too!!!!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Agreed! They mess up WAY more than any other vendor I’ve used. And that’s counting non-vaping related purchases too!!!!

I've had a few screw ups too but to be honest, I've done 80% of my vape shopping with them. The other 20% has been split among several other Chinese vendors so FT has had way more chances to mess things up than the others have, even all put together. :lol:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
10% off Sale - lol
I had an order in my cart totalled up using the "MAP" code.
Changed to the code to "CELEBRATE10" and my total went up seven dollars.
I know FT prices are the best around, but I wish they'd have a real sale sometimes.

Yup - a 20% off "Loyalty" sale would be really nice.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
How does this shop compare to GearBest? Anyone used both shops?
I ordered my obs engine nano from there, shipping did take about 7-8 days. Still waiting for some wire, coilwinder and related things. Shipping isnt that fast, but overall prices arent bad. Only thing thats i find somewhat strange is shipping costs when ordering juice is just crazy. around 60USD to ship one bottle juice. Thats just mental..

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
How does this shop compare to GearBest? Anyone used both shops?
I ordered my obs engine nano from there, shipping did take about 7-8 days. Still waiting for some wire, coilwinder and related things. Shipping isnt that fast, but overall prices arent bad. Only thing thats i find somewhat strange is shipping costs when ordering juice is just crazy. around 60USD to ship one bottle juice. Thats just mental..

GearBest is comparable to FT but they don't have the same extensive selection that FT does.. They have some good prices too, especially when they have a Flash Sale going on. I've ordered juice from both as well and I can't understand why you're seeing high shipping charges - it was never like that before. Might have something to do with where you are. TPD and all that stuff.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
10% off Sale - lol
I had an order in my cart totalled up using the "MAP" code.
Changed to the code to "CELEBRATE10" and my total went up seven dollars.
I know FT prices are the best around, but I wish they'd have a real sale sometimes.
When they have a sale I usually do 2 carts... 1 MAP and 1 non-MAP

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
GearBest is comparable to FT but they don't have the same extensive selection that FT does.. They have some good prices too, especially when they have a Flash Sale going on. I've ordered juice from both as well and I can't understand why you're seeing high shipping charges - it was never like that before. Might have something to do with where you are. TPD and all that stuff.

Could be, but still. Norway isnt in eu. And the laws will not be implemented before 2018.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

My theory is that they wait until a bunch of people order the thing and when enough people order it the manufacturer then ships it in a batch.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
My theory is that they wait until a bunch of people order the thing and when enough people order it the manufacturer then ships it in a batch.

Yup, I think you're right. I've quit ordering stuff (and paying) ahead of time due to the long, indeterminate wait involved. Sometimes I bookmark stuff then check back every couple of days to see if it's in stock - after several months I generally give up due to distractions from other shiny stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread