The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I would contact them and see whats going on.I had an order ship from them 11/26 and it's at my post office today for delivery tomorrow.I had to contact their customer service a while back about a pre order,and got a response in less than an hour.

Believe me, I have been complaining to 3FVape and they are very polite and apologetic. They simply claim they have no control over the shipping once it leaves their hands. Here is what I have learned about China shipping. The Chinese merchants use shipping companies to process their mail through the main shipping hubs. They do not just drop off all the packages at the post office each day like a USA company would do. That's why unless they are specifically using US First Class or US Express e-packet, some unknown shipping company is handling your package until it arrives at US Customs. These companies can be good or very bad at expediting these parcels. 3FVape brags about the "shipped within 24 hours" program. In truth your package does ship within 24 hours, but they have zero control over the shipping time once it leaves their hands.

This is not my first really bad experience with 3FVape. I could have avoided all this nonsense and paid extra for US First Class. fasttech does not charge extra for this upgrade, so I will be sticking with fasttech in the future.

gandsr

Verified Member
May 9, 2014
Berwick, ME, USA
I will second that FT and GB (imho) seem comparable for shipping and delivery times. I would give FT the nod, push come to shove. 3FV in my experience has been exceptionally slow on delivery times. I use 3FV free shipping option, epacket, if there is a better shipping option I would love to know. So for the moment FT remains my go to Chinese vendor.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not had a bad exp with 3F, but I usually do use FT. They're just... Well, I think they have good prices, good selection, and I've used them enough to know that if there's something I don't want to be patient on, I can use them. Plus, I do give them the nod for customer service overall, I think. I also like that they keep all my orders on file so I know what is happening/what has happened, and the message board option. I think FT is transparent in the sense that you know what you are getting (original vs clone) and can trust that, as well as take a look at what folks are saying about clones. FT gets the win, from me. :)

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I can't blame this on Chinese warehouse joints. Nope. This is 100% American made bumblin' and stumblin'.

"The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The delivery status for this item has not been updated as of December 5, 2017, 12:31 am."

Delivery date was yesterday.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Coastal Cowboy - I had a similar problem last week with USPS.

OSDIY shipped a First Class Mail package to me Sat. Nov 25th. Tracking the next night showed acceptance by USPS on the 25th, and that it was at the Denver facility. Showed the expected delivery day was Tuesday, by 8PM.

Tuesday no package came. Checked tracking about 10PM... showed no movement from Denver, just "package is in transit to its destination". Wednesday afternoon, still no package, and Tracking showed no movement...still just said - "package is in transit to its destination". I called USPS and was told to see if it came Thursday, which was the 5th day allowed for First Class Mail delivery. Said to call back if it didn't come then.

It didn't come, so I called, and they opened a case on it. It appeared in my mailbox Saturday afternoon.

Guy said First Class Mail packages will only be put on planes IF there is room for them...after Express and Priority Mail packages and First Class letters, etc. are loaded. If there's NO room...they'll go by ground. He couldn't explain at all, why my package just seemed to disappear after arriving in Denver though.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I hate the postal service more and more, especially my branch. They do stuff like scrawl handwritten signs on the door with their "revised" hours, which are vastly different from the website, oh I hate them for that, it's enough of a drive to be totally inconvenient, but getting them to pick up the phone is impossible, so there's no way to check even. Yesterday, our mail arrived at after 5 p.m., latest yet. Don't know what those jokers are doing there ATM, but I better stop in case I jinx myself.

Although, I will say, our carrier on the East Coast would throw our mail onto our lawn rather than open up the mailbox, so at least there is THAT.

I guess they are going to give priority to packages with a guaranteed arrival date, but it still very much seems to me like the government can afford planes JUST FINE, although it is the holiday season. But, we get squadrons of fighter jets almost daily, so it seems like they could invest in a few back up planes (or rent them) for the holidays.

I bet you ANYTHING Amazon packages go on the planes first, though. Amazon seems to have some sort of weird, creepy hold over USPS, I have NEVER had a package be late. They're usually EARLY and I have prime.... I think there's a warehouse in CA and another one in Phoenix though.

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I placed an order from Amazon on Nov. 24th. There's a HUGE Amazon distribution warehouse less than 17 miles from me. I don't have Prime, but got Free S/H because I spent $25+ on the items. Shipment email on Nov. 26th said it would be delivered by Nov. 29th. It came late afternoon on the 30th. Was 6 days after my order was placed, and it was shipped from Lexington, KY.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Kinda weird I tracked my package today and it's in NY usually it goes through Chicago customs, which makes more sense since I'm in the Midwest.
I think it's due to overload that they get rerouted.I had 3 packages a while back,1 from 3F and 2 from Ft,that were all scheduled to go through Chicago,then after a few days,they all showed they were going to New York instead.Now,a week or so back,i had another package coming,and it went through Chicago like normal.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
NY is always the slowest.
I've seen a lot of people say that too,so i was not happy when i seen that's where 3 packages were all headed,but they surprised me,they were in and out in a day,and in my hands a few days later.I like Chicago,they usually blow them through pretty fast too,i haven't had any go through Miami yet though.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I received my first Black Friday FT package today. I'm happy, considering we're in full swing Christmas rush season :thumb:
Plus, it had 10 pieces of poorly wrapped tank replacement glass packed in tightly with several drip tips and a boxed tank and not a single thing broke :D

My other FT package is still en route but it did ship out 5 days after the first one.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
So help me understand.
Order is just shy of abminth old, everything shipped the day after order. Hasn't moved since. Now they tell me could take up to 2 months to resolve.

Is this normal? 3 month wait for something that shipped day after I ordered? Another item ordered same time has shipped and arrived..

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
So help me understand.
Order is just shy of abminth old, everything shipped the day after order. Hasn't moved since. Now they tell me could take up to 2 months to resolve.

Is this normal? 3 month wait for something that shipped day after I ordered? Another item ordered same time has shipped and arrived..

Well, it's certainly not normal. Are you getting any sort of reason from them? It almost sounds to me like it was lost somewhere between FT and their mail forwarder.

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Well I just replied to that news so guess I'll get a response tomorrow.

I've said it before, but mean it this time, last order from them. Prices are ok, but I find the US vendors provide better service.

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Once I chill.
Coming from years and years in retail I tend to iver react at poor service. Need to count to 100 and then move forward.

I don't expect anyone to bend over backwards. I do expect a certain minimum level of service. 2 months aint near that minimum.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi jfcooley,

I am sorry to hear your experience and have you contacted our staff for help yet? 3 months waiting is really not normal and I will take care the case for you. Please send me the order number and I will check it for you. From my personal experience, there is something wrong on carrier and maybe customs. I would need to check it first and offer you the best solution.

Thank you.
Noel

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So help me understand.

Hopefully you paid through paypal. At least if you mention that to ft(and they don't want anyone complaining to pp) they will do something to resolve. According to pp, if you don't receive your merchandise in I think its 45 day, you will be refunded. Up to you. Just my 2 pennies.

eta
I have a package ship from ft on Nov 18. It checked in at their po in China and I guess there it stayed. Says pre-shipment. So I may not have waited as long as you have, but I think my situation is also unacceptable. I have already asked ft to investigate it. Will see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread