The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yup, I think you're right. I've quit ordering stuff (and paying) ahead of time due to the long, indeterminate wait involved. Sometimes I bookmark stuff then check back every couple of days to see if it's in stock - after several months I generally give up due to distractions from other shiny stuff. :D
I've just went through that.Ordered a mod about a month and half ago on Pre order,and as of this morning it was still not in stock,i finally got tired of waiting so cancelled and bought 2 other mods i wanted that just came in stock last night.I'll give Ft credit though,the long wait on the pre order wasn't their fault,the manufacturer keeps bumping the release date,they are losing a lot of sales due to it,originally supposed to be released 10/10 and still isn't in stock anywhere yet.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
I ordered a Pico Resin and a Steampunk Nano on November 22, order shipped next day and is in Richmond B. C. as of this a. m. which I consider pretty good for this time of year, local delivery expected 3-5 days so maybe Friday or early next week.
Bit of anticipation about colour scheme on the Pico Resin but it's for a backup so it doesn't really matter as if it's ugly, to me, I'll just order a diaper for it.
My other order placed same day I forgot to upgrade to epacket so it shipped Singapore Post so be interesting how long it takes, it was to ship on Dec 4 but shipped a week early so at least it's on it's way. Since it's RDA's, tank, wire etc. if it takes awhile that's o. k. as I can use what I have till it arrives.
My first order with Fastech and so far so good.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I feel badly because on this very thread I bad mouthed Fasttech and their slow shipping. Now that I have been around the block a few times and dealt with many other China vendors, I have changed my tune.

The fact is, Fasttech shipping is much faster than most any other China vendor. Almost all of the others are not even in the same class. I am not sure how the boneheads at 3FVape and GearBest even stay in business.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I feel badly because on this very thread I bad mouthed Fasttech and their slow shipping. Now that I have been around the block a few times and dealt with many other China vendors, I have changed my tune.

The fact is, Fasttech shipping is much faster than most any other China vendor. Almost all of the others are not even in the same class. I am not sure how the boneheads at 3FVape and GearBest even stay in business.

Those boneheads have good sales sometimes :lol:

But then, so does FT. There's enough pieces of pie to go around for all of them apparently.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I am waiting to see just what gearbest shipping time is like compared to FT. will post my findings here
My experience: Faster.

GB gets the order out of their door when they say they will. My last order on 11/01 shipped on 11/02 and arrived 11/13. My previous two orders had similar transit times.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
My experience with GearBest is slower---way-way slower. Their customer service is bad too. Don't take my word for it, horror stories with GearBest are available all over this site and others for your reading pleasure.

My 10-31-17 orders from 3FVape are still in China as of ten minutes ago.

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
My experience with GearBest is slower---way-way slower. Their customer service is bad too. Don't take my word for it, horror stories with GearBest are available all over this site and others for your reading pleasure.

Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I personally won't use GB again due to their customer service (I won't repeat the story again) but sometimes they have super awesome pricing on stuff, but well, after my first experience I will not be going back....

FT may be slower, but it's reliable and they will at least WORK with you on problems not dismiss them (even though it may be a longer process than with an USA vendor).

Anna

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I would contact them and see whats going on.I had an order ship from them 11/26 and it's at my post office today for delivery tomorrow.I had to contact their customer service a while back about a pre order,and got a response in less than an hour.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I didn't know this thread was here or I would have posted in it before. I've ordered several times over the years from FastTech and haven't been disappointed.

One reason is that I have a tendency when ordering from China to place the order then forget about it. However, I order off eBay often enough that I know as far as Chinese vendors go, FastTech is one of the fastest for real. I often receive my order from them prior to having the chance to forget I placed it.. so it's not like a present many times. Occasionally it is, but it's not habit forming anyway.

I don't generally mind the wait, if I did, or rather when I do, I spend more and buy from a US vendor. When I can wait, I will order from China and go for the best deals. In this manner, it's definitely hassle free.

That said, I just now purchased the chthulu hastur rta (authentic) from FastTech. (Like really, just now). Let's put a timer on it, I'm kind of hoping to get it before Christmas for me a little Christmas gift.

But, if I don't get it by then it's no big deal, it just would be kind of cool.. lol.

If anyone wants to buy one FastTech is offering a 15.5% off coupon code - MAP - for this rta. Not bad... saved $4.95..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread