The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ordered on the 8th ( of this month, lol).
    2017-12-12 15:00
    HONGKONG - HONG KONG, Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    Does this look promising? I did not have any shipping options. Just checked off Free Shipping @ Newegg. It's an Airmouse :). No internal battery.

TY again.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    No one shares much about what they're actually buying anymore.

So, I will.

Already shipped and should be hitting the US soon:
    Smoant Charon Adjustable 218W

Shipped, but no tracking yet:
    Vaporesso Swag 80W
    YFTK Strike 18 Styled RDA

The last order that has already arrived:
    316 Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip (8 Pieces)
    Wismec Noisy Cricket II-22
    Smoant Knight V2
    Decorative Stand for Origen Little 16mm RDA

And, before that, lots and lots of replacement coils!

So what are y'all buying or looking at? Anything good, interesting, funny, shocking, . . . . .

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio

So what are y'all buying or looking at? Anything good, interesting, funny, shocking, . . . . .
    I have been buying so much from them lately,i can't possibly list it all haha,but here are a few i've gotten recently.
    Got this last week,and really liking it.
    $51.12 Authentic Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 150W VW APV Box Mod Kit - 10W-150W / 1*18650/1*21700/1*20700 / built-in 5ml squonk bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Got these today.I usually don't do the random color thing because i figure i will get an ugly color haha,but it worked out perfectly,i got a beautiful green one.
    $43.67 Authentic VGME 18650 BF Mechanical Mod - 1*18650 / stabilized wood / random color / build-in 8ml squonk bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $37.26 Authentic Aleader Box Killer 80W BF Squonker TC VW APV Box Mod - 5-80W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 1*18650 / built-in 7ml squonk bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I have also gotten around 10 rda's in the last few months from them,i am slowly working through my 4 page wish list there haha.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Wow! Nice choices. You really lucked out with the green!

I wonder about the Fuchai battery compartment. Since it can hold 3 different battery sizes, I wonder if the smallest, the 18650, would be loose and have trouble holding connection.

But, I think I like the Aleader Box Killer the best, especially in this color:
    Aleader Box Killer 80W BF Squonker

Could you please let us know how they compare once you've used them awhile?

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Wow! Nice choices. You really lucked out with the green!

I wonder about the Fuchai battery compartment. Since it can hold 3 different battery sizes, I wonder if the smallest, the 18650, would be loose and have trouble holding connection.

But, I think I like the Aleader Box Killer the best, especially in this color:
    Aleader Box Killer 80W BF Squonker

Could you please let us know how they compare once you've used them awhile?
    Yeah,i don't think i could get that lucky again if i tried,i truly expected to end up with that pink sort of colored one they show in the listing,which might look funny vaping on a pink mod since i'm a guy haha,and since green is one of my favorite colors,it worked out great.
    Here's a pic of it.
    OFRBG4M.jpg

On the Fuchai,it comes with an adapter sleeve for the 18650,so it's a good fit in there.I have a 20700 in it now,and that fits good too,haven't tried a 21700 yet though.
    On that Aleader,i like that one you linked to also,it was a tough choice between that one and the one i ended up getting.Now,of course right after mine shipped,they came out with a newer one that has either stainless or black body,and just the door is resin,i would of gotten one of those if they were available then,but it's on my wishlist now,so i'll get one soon haha.
    Yeah,i'll definitely let ya know.I've been using the one pictured for about an hour now,and really like it,it performs every bit as well as my other mech squonkers that cost a lot more money.I'll get the Aleader set up here shortly and try it out too,i just have to figure which juice i want to put in it.

KenD

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    kennetgranholm.com

So, I will.

Vaporesso Swag 80W

Smoant Knight V2

My last order was a black Eleaf Invoke
    $28.01 (Free Shipping) Authentic Eleaf Invoke 220W TC VW APV Box Mod (Invoke 220W TC VW Mod, 2*18650, Black) at m.FastTech.com
    Really not much of interest released in a long while, no significant advancements in mods or tanks in a while. This is the smallest dual-cell mod thus far though, so worth a purchase.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    $28.01 (Free Shipping) Authentic Eleaf Invoke 220W TC VW APV Box Mod (Invoke 220W TC VW Mod, 2*18650, Black) at m.FastTech.com
    Really not much of interest released in a long while, no significant advancements in mods or tanks in a while. This is the smallest dual-cell mod thus far though, so worth a purchase.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
    That's a nice looking mod.I may have to grab one for my son,$28 is a great price too.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA

So, I will.

Vaporesso Swag 80W

Smoant Knight V2

Hmmmm.... lemme see here:

I bought one of these:
    $30.53 Authentic Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

and another one of these (I love them so):
    $31.29 *SALE* Authentic Eleaf iStick 100W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-100W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 1*18650/2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

and one of these (because I love color!):
    $11.88 Dragon Ball Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - 4ml / 304 stainless steel + glass / 33.5mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And I've also bought about 40 more drip tips in the last 2 months plus about 30 pieces of replacement glass tanks for my Lemo 2's.

And, my cart at FT is full again and I don't really need anything :eek:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    That's a nice looking mod.I may have to grab one for my son,$28 is a great price too.
    It's so small, considering it holds 2 18650s! I want!
    Either one or two batteries? I love the on/off switch. And, it comes in pink too.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Either one or two batteries? I love the on/off switch. And, it comes in pink too.

Yeah I love that you can pop one battery in and still use it and I love the fire-bar instead of a fire-button. The pink one is different though, it's only 50W and has a built in battery.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Yeah I love that you can pop one battery in and still use it and I love the fire-bar instead of a fire-button. The pink one is different though, it's only 50W and has a built in battery.
    Oooh, thanks for noticing that for me!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Do you have a link to the Lemo 2 glass.
    The last ones I bought were supposed to fit the L2, but was sent Lemo Drop glass
    Thanks

I have a bunch here too that I got from FT that don't fit :grr:
    These are the ones I've bought that all fit:

$4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - purple at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - blue at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - green at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Also, for clear glass I used Vapesourcing but I see they are currently out of stock:
    Eleaf Lemo2 Glass Tube

If you're desperate to buy the clear glass just buy another full RTA for $1.72 plus shipping:
    ismoka eleaf lemo 2 sub ohm atomizer

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread