The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Eh, I've almost chilled out. In the end it's more about the "wait longer" attitude than the actual items. It's obviously lost.

Is what it is, lesson learned.
Got a reply from ft and was also told to keep checking for the next 5-7 days, then let them know. They also suggested using this tracking site that says my package is in transit to Chicago. But it is written in Chinese so use google translate in order to read it. Time stamp is only mins after they accepted it in the China post so there is no differences in days as to the wait time. USPS says they haven't received it.

This is the first time I have ever had this sort of problem with ft. Guess it was my turn?

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Got a reply from ft and was also told to keep checking for the next 5-7 days, then let them know. They also suggested using this tracking site that says my package is in transit to Chicago. But it is written in Chinese so use google translate in order to read it. Time stamp is only mins after they accepted it in the China post so there is no differences in days as to the wait time. USPS says they haven't received it.

This is the first time I have ever had this sort of problem with ft. Guess it was my turn?

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

There is a translate button on the site. Just under the details.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Hopefully you paid through paypal. At least if you mention that to ft(and they don't want anyone complaining to pp) they will do something to resolve. According to pp, if you don't receive your merchandise in I think its 45 day, you will be refunded. Up to you. Just my 2 pennies.

eta
I have a package ship from ft on Nov 18. It checked in at their po in China and I guess there it stayed. Says pre-shipment. So I may not have waited as long as you have, but I think my situation is also unacceptable. I have already asked ft to investigate it. Will see what they say.
I ordered some items (non-vape related) from some chinese shippers off ebay. Omg. They made FT seem like a dream. 5 out of 5 took over 3 months and I got refunds for all of them. Then the items showed up. All of them showed shipping for 2 weeks until after they were bought. Not worth the pita. I think there's a risk with any foreign purchase. FT has done a lot to minimize it, but it's still there.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I ordered some items (non-vape related) from some chinese shippers off ebay. Omg. They made FT seem like a dream. 5 out of 5 took over 3 months and I got refunds for all of them. Then the items showed up. All of them showed shipping for 2 weeks until after they were bought. Not worth the pita. I think there's a risk with any foreign purchase. FT has done a lot to minimize it, but it's still there.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Thx. This is the first time I have had this problem, and I've used FT for quite a while now. Still there is no movement from when I posted about it 5-6 days ago. Not an expensive purchase but I still want it. lol
:)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have ordered on FleaBay stuff from China 1/2 dozen times, all less than $2, and have gotten them in about a month. But what I ordered was so cheap, if I didn't get it, no big deal. Like my latest was 100 glasses cleaning cloths for $.97, took just over 3 weeks, but a good purchase. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I guess I've been lucky with FT haven't had huge issues with my order, but I don't expect fantastic ship times.

Anna
I don't think anyone expects fantastic shipping from China unless you pay for DHL. Usually my packages from the time FT says they shipped it to the time I received it has always been about 2 weeks or less. And except for the 5 days travel time across the pond, tracking has always been good. This time its been 3 weeks with no movement at all after China says they sent it to Chicago. USPS has not picked it up according to their tracking site. And I ordered and it was shipped almost a week before Turkey day.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I don't think anyone expects fantastic shipping from China unless you pay for DHL. Usually my packages from the time FT says they shipped it to the time I received it has always been about 2 weeks or less. And except for the 5 days travel time across the pond, tracking has always been good. This time its been 3 weeks with no movement at all after China says they sent it to Chicago. USPS has not picked it up according to their tracking site. And I ordered and it was shipped almost a week before Turkey day.
Even though it says it was headed for Chicago,it may have gotten diverted to another customs location,which really seems to slow stuff down when they have to change direction.I had a package ship a few days after yours,and it was showing that it was going to Chicago as well,all it showed for over a week was Origin post is preparing shipment,then all of a sudden everything started over,acceptance,processed,etc. until it finally showed Origin post again,and this time said it was headed to New York,and the NY customs center never scanned that package at all,i started thinking it was possibly lost somewhere between China and NY,but it just got scanned in CT. this morning,so stuff is moving fairly slow,but hopefully you'll see some movement here in the states in a day or two.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Wow! I received my second Black Friday shipment from FT today - a Sunday no less!!! I went to answer a knock at the door a few minutes ago and stood there looking somewhat stupefied at my mail lady. Canada Post never delivers on a Sunday (or even a Saturday for that matter) :confused:

I asked her "What's up with the Sunday delivery?". She said they are so overwhelmed with packages at the local post office they are delivering parcels on Sundays up until Christmas.

Canada Post sure has stepped up it's game this year. :thumb:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Wow! I received my second Black Friday shipment from FT today - a Sunday no less!!! I went to answer a knock at the door a few minutes ago and stood there looking somewhat stupefied at my mail lady. Canada Post never delivers on a Sunday (or even a Saturday for that matter) :confused:

I asked her "What's up with the Sunday delivery?". She said they are so overwhelmed with packages at the local post office they are delivering parcels on Sundays up until Christmas.

Canada Post sure has stepped up it's game this year. :thumb:

That is nothing new.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
My latest FT order was placed on 11/24. it passed thru ISC, Los Angeles on the 5th of Dec., and haven't seen or heard anything since. I am about 60 miles away.
I've had issues with stuff sitting in LA customs for like a week. Super irritating.

Right now they are grappling with those fires so delays are gonna be even worse in all likelihood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread