The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Didn't EHPro start off as a cloning outfit and graduate into their own stuff? I have one of their drippers that's very nice. It's the Yun, and it doesn't feel, build or vape like a cheap-o.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
SXK is not all about cloning, though. They've had a couple originals like the Wine rta...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
And the SXK Doggy improved on the original by making it a true MTL rta. Hybrid clone?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Sorry yes i know that.What i meant was i read the SXK clone was like the original Animodz where the SJMY was not it has more airflow.
Oh, gotcha, that may be true. I always heard the opposite but I've never had the authentic.

Here is a pic of the authentic's deck:
DSC_1054.jpg

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Oh, gotcha, that may be true. I always heard the opposite but I've never had the authentic.

Here is a pic of the authentic's deck:
DSC_1054.jpg
It looks bigger airflow than the SXK to me. I would love to try an original but they are so expensive and are always out of stock. I love the tank so much part of me wants to give some support to the original creator.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Yay!! My 2nd Wasp is will be here in 2 days, and my Pico 21700 should be here Saturday.
I did break down and order 2 other vape items: 2 each 21700 batteries for the new Pico (not from Fasttech) and a new 2-6S board from Big Al's (also not Fasttech).
Think I'm still good... for another week... maybe...

Dang it.. I need more Dark Chocolate flavor... :/

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Happy shopping Chels. :thumb:
Thanks!!!!!!! I haven't been able to splurge very much on vaping stuff since May, so yeah, I'm definitely happy shopping right now! Bonus, I don't feel guilty for spending money (I "hid" my Releaux purchase from hub. Ssshhh, don't tell!);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread