The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My DOVPO M VV has arrived. I wasn't sure how much I would like it. It's kinda big and clunky looking. But, it works well, and the textured finish feels good in the hand. It won't fall over unless you purposely knock it over.

It's a win!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Sometimes fasttech does surprise you....I made a order last night, intending to use the cny code, as turned out, zeus tank was cheaper to use the 'MAP' code.

But what surprised me though, was I had 3 products in the order, 1 was ship in 6 days, and the other 2 was ship in 9 days, no surprise there, but surprise was just getting a email to say all 3 products have shipped :thumbs:

Now if shipping would go fast, but know normally 6-8 week shipping after cny.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I didn't even place an order from FT at all during their sale. I'm still waiting to receive the 2 orders I placed on Jan. 28th!

One shipped Jan. 29th, but the last update was on Feb. 2nd...when it said leaving Beijing and on the way to Miami. The other was supposed to ship Feb. 7th and didn't. It actually shows shipped Feb. 10th...so it didn't make it out of China before the CNY shutdown, even though their CS said it would make it out in time.

This is the longest I've waited to get any order I've placed from them. Meanwhile, I received an order from Gearbest for 2 mods in just 11 days, though most people said it would take considerably longer than FT orders do.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2016
    Tempe, Arizona, United States
    FT has the SXK Doggy for $10.39 with the coupon code MAP. It's listed as $14, so the discount is a good one. Think I'll have to see what this Doggy mania is all about. Haven't bought anything in a long time.
    I like it a lot, I need to order more. My husband uses it exclusively, he’s prone to breaking glass tanks. It’s always in my own rotation too.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 10, 2016
    FT has the SXK Doggy for $10.39 with the coupon code MAP. It's listed as $14, so the discount is a good one. Think I'll have to see what this Doggy mania is all about. Haven't bought anything in a long time.
    I do not use other tanks anymore, exclusively Doggies for over a year now.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada

I've got 3 SJMY DoggyStyles. Bought one first and then got two more. I've got two in rotation with one as backup along with a 5-pack of clear tanks. I'm seriously thinking of getting a couple more, but I don't usually buy too many of one atty because over the years I've found my taste in them changes over time and as they improve.

I think I'm going to make an exception this time though and for the price I can't really go wrong :cool:. Hope you have a good experience with it too!

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    I have one more SJMY doggy arriving from Fastech today. It is one of the best rta's I own and will never find it's way out of my rotation. Simple, cheap and flavor like almost nothing else. Others keep designing and changing their rta's to get to the level of performance that the Doggy can deliver every time. Yes, I am a fanboy of the doggy and always will be.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 10, 2016
    I believe the SXK version has a slightly smaller air hole under the coil as opposed to the SJMY, but I've only got SJMY's.
    Yes the SXK version has 1.6 mm under the coil airflow and the SJMY has 2.3 mm. I use and love both versions all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread