The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
My order placed Nov 22, shipped Nov 28, was delivered today, 3 months from order date though took about a month to clear through Vancouver. I won't forget to upgrade to epacket again.
Threw a quick build on the OBS Engine and so far really like the vape, the flavour is good though will probably be able to improve it as I play with coil position etc. over time.
Saved alot of $$$, figure what I bought in the two orders in stores here in Canada would have been about $420.69, spent $160.74, works out to a savings of $259.95.
No way I could have afforded $420.96 on vape gear but $160.74 was doable on my tight budget. Well worth the wait and have multiple tanks and rda's now which will make testing my diy ejuice much easier.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Just saw this on FT

Coupon Code "REDPACKET" - 10% off Everything - Valid Until 24 Feb UTC-6
Dear Valued Customers,

As website was down for approximately 1 hour for maintenance on 2/20 23:00-23:59 (UTC-6), some customers were not able to place orders with coupon code "KUNGHEI". We are sorry about the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that a new code "REDPACKET" is offered with 10% off everything. The sale period starts from now until Feb 24 23:59 (UTC-6).

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
what atty stands did you get? i'm in the market for something
Hi, my order arrived and so far my RDA's n tanks fit well. A bonus is once that little bit of condensation builds up on bottom of RDA's and tanks the stands stick and lifts when moving them around which I didn't expect and more convenient then the threaded ones I have.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Don't mind me just got a fasttech order delivered from Shenzhen to the middle of Ontario Canada in 4 days!

iL8UH1h.png

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Don't mind me just got a fasttech order delivered from Shenzhen to the middle of Ontario Canada in 4 days!

iL8UH1h.png
Well,hopefully mine will move that quick,it was accepted in China yesterday.My best so far has been 6 days.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You must be on the fast track.
My last order just fast tracked while in China to NY in 3 days. Then took 5 days from NY to WV. Something wrong with that picture. But it was quicker than normal.

:)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have two orders both before CNY, and one SHIPPED before it. Misinformed delivery did "expect" one package yesterday, but it has mysteriously vanished from the system.

Oddly, I made a final order today of bits and pieces that I might need and some coils. I remind myself of a rat, who has been intermittently reinforced by SOMETIMES getting fasttech orders, so I guess I wanted to push the button one more time and be rewarded with my pellet. It makes no sense, I KNOW about how powerful intermittent reinforcement is and should have resisted. Conditioning trumps intelligence, apparently. Even training and intelligence. LOL.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have two orders both before CNY, and one SHIPPED before it. Misinformed delivery did "expect" one package yesterday, but it has mysteriously vanished from the system.

Oddly, I made a final order today of bits and pieces that I might need and some coils. I remind myself of a rat, who has been intermittently reinforced by SOMETIMES getting fasttech orders, so I guess I wanted to push the button one more time and be rewarded with my pellet. It makes no sense, I KNOW about how powerful intermittent reinforcement is and should have resisted. Conditioning trumps intelligence, apparently. Even training and intelligence. LOL.

Anna
Have your tried this tracking site? They can often provide a little more info than USPS.

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have used that site on occasion, but I have found for the most part the "seemingly fastest" way for my FT stuff to arrive is to ignore it. I don't know if it IS actually faster but the more I obsess on it, the longer it "seems" to take. I have never once NOT gotten a FT order (sometimes after forgetting I even ordered it) but one of my orders is a MOD with a CLOCK (the Cylon) and I have wanted a mod with a CLOCK forever.

I guess it only makes sense that it would "take it's time" to deliver itself. It's probably on its own "timeframe." Since I don't wear watches or carry my smartphone everywhere, I would really, really love a mod with a CLOCK since I am fairly certain I will be wanting to carry the Cylon everywhere... LOL.

Anna

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I have used that site on occasion, but I have found for the most part the "seemingly fastest" way for my FT stuff to arrive is to ignore it. I don't know if it IS actually faster but the more I obsess on it, the longer it "seems" to take. I have never once NOT gotten a FT order (sometimes after forgetting I even ordered it) but one of my orders is a MOD with a CLOCK (the Cylon) and I have wanted a mod with a CLOCK forever.

I guess it only makes sense that it would "take it's time" to deliver itself. It's probably on its own "timeframe." Since I don't wear watches or carry my smartphone everywhere, I would really, really love a mod with a CLOCK since I am fairly certain I will be wanting to carry the Cylon everywhere... LOL.

Anna
To stave off shinyitis I sometimes order stuff with the free shipping which usually takes about 50 days to get here, if I know I have vape mail on the way it seems I'm less likely to order more lol...

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
To stave off shinyitis I sometimes order stuff with the free shipping which usually takes about 50 days to get here, if I know I have vape mail on the way it seems I'm less likely to order more lol...
Sadly that logic doesn't work on me. Wish it did(she says as she just put in another FT order today) sigh

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Sadly that logic doesn't work on me. Wish it did(she says as she just put in another FT order today) sigh

There's a problem with my bank card right now, for some reason I can't make online purchases, this has stopped me from placing 3 orders in 5 days lol.. I should really go fix it but I seem to be saving a lot money so I've been hesitating lmao..

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

iL8UH1h.png

Aren't you some where up north in some god-forsaken area of Ontario? I don't understand how you get such fast deliveries - you must be in some magic nether-zone or something where the moon and the stars align just right :shock:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Aren't you some where up north in some god-forsaken area of Ontario? I don't understand how you get such fast deliveries - you must be in some magic nether-zone or something where the moon and the stars align just right :shock:
Not too north but pretty north compared to others, about 150km from Sudbury

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Sometimes fasttech does surprise you....I made a order last night, intending to use the cny code, as turned out, zeus tank was cheaper to use the 'MAP' code.

But what surprised me though, was I had 3 products in the order, 1 was ship in 6 days, and the other 2 was ship in 9 days, no surprise there, but surprise was just getting a email to say all 3 products have shipped :thumbs:

Now if shipping would go fast, but know normally 6-8 week shipping after cny.

They got things moving faster this year, order turned up today, only took 2 weeks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread