The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
how do theses get plugged in?

I was wondering the same thing. I think they have to be wired in to the power source.

Hey, @Canadian_Vaper .... ???

Edit: I just noticed he added the SKU for FT. Power source is DC 12V. So there you have it :)

Last edited:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I have been like a hawk LOL... thought I'd check my 2nd level resource ;)

Since they just had a sale 11 days ago I kinda figured there would not be a Mother's Day sale this year. Every one else seems to be having one though so it's not a total loss :D

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Unfortunately, I've lost a lot faith in the service & value of fasttech, other than they'll refund quickly if an order isn't shipped yet. That, I credit them for.:)

Two orders that were supposed to be dispatched 'in 24 hours' took forever & I wasn't going to wait that long for critical items to be on the way. fasttech never notified me of delays, had to login to the site to check status, on one item (I believe the SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King RBA edition), was put off twice. The 2nd time was about two more weeks & I found a US site with free shipping (DirectVapor), ordered & arrived within three days.

Once I seen tracking movement, canceled the FastTech order & there was another of which I done the same. The last two, some drip tips & coils, I allowed to be shipped. As these cost more in the US & had to pay shipping. Yet if I needed those coils fast, would had purchased here.:)

I'm not going on a limb & slam FastTech, yet there's room for improvement. The least they could do would be to show 'pre-order' when not in stock & auto notifying customers of delays (if they were a US supplier, would have to). Being that their order system are computer generated, it wouldn't be that hard for someone to program things this way, multiple notifications were sent for refunds. I made these suggestions to Amanda, who processed my refunds within hours of request & said she'd 'pass it on'.:)

Nor will I stop shopping at FastTech to a couple of bad experiences, but if I want an item to arrive inside of two weeks, will look elsewhere.

Cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Ya.. with fasttech you have to keep a eye on your order. I've had in stock items change to restocking along with common ETA date changing all the time. It's when changes happen right after you pay is a real pizz off.
On the bright side..... Fasttech broke a record...5 days from shipped to in my mailbox. Best part of all is I got free EPacket to boot.
QXQWoyZ.jpg

crappy pic, had to shrink it to fit.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Ya.. with fasttech you have to keep a eye on your order. I've had in stock items change to restocking along with common ETA date changing all the time. It's when changes happen right after you pay is a real pizz off.
On the bright side..... Fasttech broke a record...5 days from shipped to in my mailbox. Best part of all is I got free EPacket to boot.
QXQWoyZ.jpg

crappy pic, had to shrink it to fit.
Best I've had is 4 days, pretty much express shipping..

sexevvd.png

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Stocking issues, etc. are on the manufacturers, not the vendors like FT, GB or 3F.
Au contraire, mi ami. Often, the item is listed as in stock until it's purchased. Then, surprisingly, when you check your order, it's awaiting fulfilment. That's poor inventory control on the part of the vendor. The wait times are the manufacturers fault, but keeping the info correct and current is the vendor's.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread