The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
So I ordered the 24mm Pulse rda from 3F because they have it in stock instead of the *maybe might ship in 7 days or maybe 3 or maybe 25 days* that FT is saying.

I bought the Wasp Nano from FT along with a desk fan I had in my Wish List (both showing "In Stock") and wow! Free ePacket! Now there's something different - I don't mind paying the extra buck or buck-fifty but free-free-free is for me ;)

01r1.jpg

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
That is what my order that just came in had and it took 14 days to hit my doorstep. It sat in customs so long was the cause of that.

14 days is more than acceptable to me. In fact, that's down-right fast! Like lots of other people, I've waited 2 to 3 months for Singapore Post packages. I've heard of people waiting longer than that.

It's all relative really. I'm not ever in a hurry for anything I order from China. I'm one of those people who doesn't even check the tracking until maybe 2 months have gone by. I keep a list of stuff I've ordered and make sure it all eventually arrives but never sweat the waiting part. :thumb:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I call them brain-farts and claim it's normal due to old age, but my wife isn't buying it any more :?:

:D
Well, I do too but...I wasn't sure the if forum language filter would accept the word fart. :D

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
14 days is more than acceptable to me. In fact, that's down-right fast! Like lots of other people, I've waited 2 to 3 months for Singapore Post packages. I've heard of people waiting longer than that.

It's all relative really. I'm not ever in a hurry for anything I order from China. I'm one of those people who doesn't even check the tracking until maybe 2 months have gone by. I keep a list of stuff I've ordered and make sure it all eventually arrives but never sweat the waiting part. :thumb:

Ya, I'm pretty happy with 2-3 weeks delivery from China too. We kinda have to get used to that up here in The Great White North ... or go slowly wrangy :rolleyes:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
So I ordered the 24mm Pulse rda from 3F because they have it in stock instead of the *maybe might ship in 7 days or maybe 3 or maybe 25 days* that FT is saying.

I bought the Wasp Nano from FT along with a desk fan I had in my Wish List (both showing "In Stock") and wow! Free ePacket! Now there's something different - I don't mind paying the extra buck or buck-fifty but free-free-free is for me ;)

View attachment 732873
If your items are light the price of epacket actually goes down the more you spend! I love it!, when it's all light and you spend about 20$ it comes down to about 1.50$ when you spend closer to 40$ it becomes free!

Anyways, This order came in.. Up to 3 Mad Dogs and no longer have to swap them to other mods.. And up to 6x of those flashlights, I think I may have a flashlight problem -_-

6FLsFh0.png

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Geez, I must have been pretty busy over the last week... my beloved FT thread was buried on Page 5 :rolleyes:

If your items are light the price of epacket actually goes down

Ah, okay. Fair enough and good to know. ;)

And speaking of light items.... lots of light stuff back in my cart already. We must surely be due for a sale soon.....??

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
If your items are light the price of epacket actually goes down the more you spend! I love it!, when it's all light and you spend about 20$ it comes down to about 1.50$ when you spend closer to 40$ it becomes free!
ePacket is free for all orders over $20. At least, it always has been, for me.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Yes, that was really fast, now watch it sit at ISC Chicago for a week or two, I have one that's been sitting there for the last 10 days. I placed the order 3/31. :-x

Yep, no movement for 3 days now, sometimes they can be fast, but not this time.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Think they put my last order on the speedboat :banana:

View attachment 738121
    Hopefully mine moves that fast haha.So far Ft was really quick with it,so hopefully thats a good sign.I had 3 items i bought,1 said in stock and the other 2 said ships next day,but it was marked as shipped 2 hours after i placed the order,i figure probably a few days before it shows any tracking,but i've always had pretty good shipping times anyway,but this one was the fastest i've seen it marked as shipped yet.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Yes, that was really fast, now watch it sit at ISC Chicago for a week or two, I have one that's been sitting there for the last 10 days. I placed the order 3/31. :-x
    I almost always have really fast movement through Chicago,i've had a few that were in and out in a matter of minutes,but i did have 1 last year like yours.It sat there for 24 days before finally going to the sort facity,and they must not have felt that was long enough,because the sort facilty held it for another 6 days before it moved on haha.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    The code is working NOW :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FastTech Labor Day 10% off Sale! May 1st 2018 Code: WELFARE
    Happy International Labor Day 2018!

Discount Coupon Code:
    WELFARE

Tested as of 3:45 AM UTC-5
    Discount Code in Web Browser: OK (Tested)
    Discount Code in Mobile Site: OK (Tested)
    Discount Code in Google App: FAILED (Tested)
    This promotion is valid on fasttech.com and m.fasttech.com.

► Please remember to give out a Kudos to Noel and FastTech for this great discount! ◄

FastTech Labor Day Sale -Sitewide 10% off! Code: WELFARE

To celebrate the Labor Day, FastTech is going to have a 1 day site-wide promotion on May 1 (UTC-6). All the products will be in 10% off! Grab the chance to get this big offer!

Date: 1 May 2018 00:00 - 23:59 (UTC-6)
    Offer: Site-wide 10% off
    Code: WELFARE

Special notices:

• 1. This promotion is valid on fasttech.com and m.fasttech.com.
      2. Offer valid: 1 May 2018 00:00 - 23:59 (UTC-6) .
      3. This offer is not to be combined with other offers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread