The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Au contraire, mi ami. Often, the item is listed as in stock until it's purchased. Then, surprisingly, when you check your order, it's awaiting fulfilment. That's poor inventory control on the part of the vendor. The wait times are the manufacturers fault, but keeping the info correct and current is the vendor's.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

+1!:thumbs:

A vendor, fasttech in this case, should know what is & isn't in stock. example: Real time inventory system. That way, customers knows it's a pre-order or going to ship the next business day.

I do like the low cost choice to speed shipping, believe the e-packet option. Problem being, at times, takes longer to clear ISC NYC (USPS), then to Queens, NY for a few more days until further movement (two inspections?). Most items are obviously opened & heavily taped back together, yet that's the price of doing business with any non-US site & not limited to vaping gear.

When everything's running good, hard to beat the value that fasttech provides. May use the Mother's Day discount to stock on some GTM8 coils.:D

Cat

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I'm on a FT spree. I have one order crossing the ocean, one order packaging, and another I just ordered that "will ship in 5 days".

I think I need a 12-Step program to quit ordering from FT :rolleyes: I don't need much in the way of vape gear so I've starting ordering other stuff (household, electronics, etc, etc)

1 shipment received yesterday.

1 order shipped yesterday

2 in transit

How cute is this, how could I resist? :lol:

01lf.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want a charging station with like at least 4 magnetic chargers attached. I am currently poor, so I won't be missing a huge sale, at least at the moment.

I've never had issues with FT, honestly. I've gotten every order (eventually) but haven't ever had "stocking" issues so to speak. They're still my preferred China vendor for a ton of stuff. Etc.

Anna

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
These are nice......how much...or what's the SKU #
I think I need a 12-Step program to quit ordering from FT :rolleyes: I don't need much in the way of vape gear so I've starting ordering other stuff (household, electronics, etc, etc)

1 shipment received yesterday.

1 order shipped yesterday

2 in transit

How cute is this, how could I resist? [emoji38]

View attachment 744765

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
By posting that coupon you forced me to make order....Authentic Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer $20.90 plus Animodz Doggystyle Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer $7.09

:w00t::drool::)

Thank you, thank you very much! I'm an enabler from way back. Just my way of paying it forward. ;)

Reactions: Janusz

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread