The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That is the one I picked also. Once ordered tho, there is no way to tell because once in the que they both said the same thing.
I am wondering what the difference is between the 2. 1 of them says 'routed by FT'. Now with all the tariff stuff going on, it makes me wonder if they are paying for an agent to get packages through quicker?

Thoughts??

:)
Now that you mention it,i do remember seeing it listed a few different ways,i didn't pay much attention to what was different,i just went with the first Express epacket i seen listed,although i have noticed on my last 2 orders using the first 1 i seen,there was no additional charge like i always had before,usually 50 cents or less,but that hasn't been on there so maybe i'm not using the same one i always had before.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Now that you mention it,i do remember seeing it listed a few different ways,i didn't pay much attention to what was different,i just went with the first Express epacket i seen listed,although i have noticed on my last 2 orders using the first 1 i seen,there was no additional charge like i always had before,usually 50 cents or less,but that hasn't been on there so maybe i'm not using the same one i always had before.
I think the one 'routed by 'FT' was the default until/if you choose something different.

Just checked this and it does not keep previous choices. Default is the free shipping routed by FT.

I wonder if using the option for Sweden- still free may be a better choice? Or if would make any difference at all.

Last edited:

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
Here is some breaking news. 3FVape has been shipping out products labeled as genuine SXK products, that in fact were cloned SXK products. I guess they are willing to do anything in an attempt to compete with fasttech prices. I don't make that statement lightly. I know this to be fact, and I have seen the irrefutable evidence from one of 3FVapes largest wholesale USA customers. It is a sad state of affairs when a top notch China cloner is getting cloned by other cloners, then being distributed by a company who claims to sell only authentic clones!

I know this is old, but I'm curious.

By labeled do you mean have SXK etched on the AFC?

I am confused about my SXK V5. It does have SXK etched on the AFC. I didn't buy it from 3FVape. But I have seen reviews saying the SXK V5 air hole was not 3mm and could not fit the authentic mtl restrictor kit. But mine is 3mm and does fit the kit.

What exactly clued people in to their SXK KF clone was a fake clone?

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I know this is old, but I'm curious.

By labeled do you mean have SXK etched on the AFC?

I am confused about my SXK V5. It does have SXK etched on the AFC. I didn't buy it from 3FVape. But I have seen reviews saying the SXK V5 air hole was not 3mm and could not fit the authentic mtl restrictor kit. But mine is 3mm and does fit the kit.

What exactly clued people in to their SXK KF clone was a fake clone?

I don't know how people knew their clones were cloned clones but there has always been good clones and bad clones.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Let us know.....I think mine is being held hostage as it is still in China. I guess it depends whether or not it actually made it to USPS in China or not.

I can now FINALLY happily say that my package got here intact and no bill from customs as far as i have seen,at least not yet anyway,but i don't expect one,i think i would of had to pay it before the package was released if there was a charge.I can definitely say though,that the hub in LA is horrible haha.This package got to LA ISC August 6,went into customs Aug.7,left customs on the 8th and went to the International distribution center and was scanned in there on the 8th.I just finally got it today 8/18,so 10 days from California to Ohio,that is crazy.
Now i'm concerned that my current package en route from FT will follow the same path and take forever to get here,as it went through the same facility in China that the last one did,which was the first time i ever seen that one used,so hopefully they send this one to Chicago like almost all of my packages have always went through.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My orders from FT usually go thru the NY hub distribution center from china and it's about 7-10 days from order to delivery,......give or take 2 days?
Yeah,i've had 3-4 go through NY and they have all been pretty quick,i've had probably 100 orders go through Chicago and 99% of those have been pretty quick,but my god the LA hub was horrible haha,i hope no more of my stuff ends up there,the stress of 10 days with no update was ridiculous.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I can now FINALLY happily say that my package got here intact and no bill from customs as far as i have seen,at least not yet anyway,but i don't expect one,i think i would of had to pay it before the package was released if there was a charge.I can definitely say though,that the hub in LA is horrible haha.This package got to LA ISC August 6,went into customs Aug.7,left customs on the 8th and went to the International distribution center and was scanned in there on the 8th.I just finally got it today 8/18,so 10 days from California to Ohio,that is crazy.
Now i'm concerned that my current package en route from FT will follow the same path and take forever to get here,as it went through the same facility in China that the last one did,which was the first time i ever seen that one used,so hopefully they send this one to Chicago like almost all of my packages have always went through.
Thanks for letting us know. I finally got my stuck order also but not until I put in a ticket to FT and showed them all the scans and they contacted the po or wherever. A few days later I guess it was finally unstuck and was sent to NY.

I have one more order that was just scanned in the same city as yours in China and it just scanned that it was sent to SF. So we will see what happens. I think I am finally done with China until we see what is finally going to happen.

Will keep you posted.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for letting us know. I finally got my stuck order also but not until I put in a ticket to FT and showed them all the scans and they contacted the po or wherever. A few days later I guess it was finally unstuck and was sent to NY.

I have one more order that was just scanned in the same city as yours in China and it just scanned that it was sent to SF. So we will see what happens. I think I am finally done with China until we see what is finally going to happen.

Will keep you posted.

I was preparing to contact FT next week if mine didn't start showing movement to see if they could find out anything,so luckily i didn't have to after all.I was reading stuff off of google last night about LA customs really being bad about sending foreign packages back to the sender over little petty stuff like the weight of the item being wrong on the declaration,etc.,so i started to get worried that my package was headed back to China since it was so long with no update.
I've only had 2 go through SF,but they were from Italy,not China,but both of those moved along within a day,and i had them 2-3 days later.If yours went through that same city and lands in SF,then hopefully mine will tag along with it,i don't want to play with LA no more haha.

Edit-Ok,nope,just checked 17track,and this one is headed to LA too,guess i'm in for another bout of waiting forever.If this one sits that long again,i will have to re look into the different shipping options at FT,because i really don't like my stuff going to LA anymore.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I was preparing to contact FT next week if mine didn't start showing movement to see if they could find out anything,so luckily i didn't have to after all.I was reading stuff off of google last night about LA customs really being bad about sending foreign packages back to the sender over little petty stuff like the weight of the item being wrong on the declaration,etc.,so i started to get worried that my package was headed back to China since it was so long with no update.
I've only had 2 go through SF,but they were from Italy,not China,but both of those moved along within a day,and i had them 2-3 days later.If yours went through that same city and lands in SF,then hopefully mine will tag along with it,i don't want to play with LA no more haha.

Edit-Ok,nope,just checked 17track,and this one is headed to LA too,guess i'm in for another bout of waiting forever.If this one sits that long again,i will have to re look into the different shipping options at FT,because i really don't like my stuff going to LA anymore.
I can't say I blame you. Fingers crossed this time there is no waiting for you.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
I thought I should mention this, not sure if this is due to the postal system or FT. I had 3 different orders from FT on different days. The first order seems to be arriving last and the last order arrived first. I checked the dates on when FT posted it and it seems weird. So one last package left should be arriving tomorrow or the next day. Lucky FT provides a tracking number.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If yours went through that same city and lands in SF,then hopefully mine will tag along with it,i don't want to play with LA no more haha.

Well, from my 1 and only experience with a FT package going through SF, (instead of Chicago or Miami like they always did before)...you DON'T want to deal with SF either! First, it took 15 days once it left China to even reach SF. Then it spent another 5 days bouncing around from Customs and various USPS facilities out there, before finally heading toward FL, after I contacted FT about it. That was a little over 2 months ago. Haven't placed another order from them since then.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I think from all of our postings, it points to what FT means when the first free option in FT says routed by FT. To me that appears to be what is happening anyway. This very last order that is the shipping option I picked and it was sent to ZHENGZHOU and from the package that was stuck on the conveyor belt in Beijing they sent it to NY and I picked the free shipping option that does not say shipped by FT.

Just my 2 pennies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Well, from my 1 and only experience with a FT package going through SF, (instead of Chicago or Miami like they always did before)...you DON'T want to deal with SF either! First, it took 15 days once it left China to even reach SF. Then it spent another 5 days bouncing around from Customs and various USPS facilities out there, before finally heading toward FL, after I contacted FT about it. That was a little over 2 months ago. Haven't placed another order from them since then.
Must be both hubs in California screwed up then.My stuff that went through SF was last year,and then 1 in Feb. of this year,and they all moved really fast,maybe they treat the packages differently depending on what country they come from,since the ones i had go through there were from Italy and not China.I don't know why any of mine are going anywhere in Cali anyway when Chicago is much closer to me.
Although yours sounds pretty much like the one i just got today,it went from LA ISC to a distribution center,then to customs,then back to the dist. center,then back to customs again,then finally back to the dist. center where it sat for at least 8 days before finally getting to me today,and now i get the joy of dealing with it again haha.At least this one is only a $23 package,so it won't be quite as stressful,i hope haha.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I think from all of our postings, it points to what FT means when the first free option in FT says routed by FT. To me that appears to be what is happening anyway. This very last order that is the shipping option I picked and it was sent to ZHENGZHOU and from the package that was stuck on the conveyor belt in Beijing they sent it to NY and I picked the free shipping option that does not say shipped by FT.

Just my 2 pennies.
My next one definitely will not be a routed by FT option,i don't need any more stress haha.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My next one definitely will not be a routed by FT option,i don't need any more stress haha.
That is what I think based on my experience. I had one other package about 6-8 weeks (maybe a little longer) ago that I also picked the routed by FT and it went to SF, but I had no trouble at all with it getting through and to me in about 4 days. It also went thru ZHENGZHOU.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That is what I think based on my experience. I had one other package about 6-8 weeks (maybe a little longer) ago that I also picked the routed by FT and it went to SF, but I had no trouble at all with it getting through and to me in about 4 days. It also went thru ZHENGZHOU.
Yeah,i think it really just comes down to luck of the draw on how busy the Customs locations are at the time and what mood the employees are in when they get to our packages haha,but i still plan to try another shipping option to see if my luck is better.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I think from all of our postings, it points to what FT means when the first free option in FT says routed by FT.

The shipping option I picked wasn't a free one though. I paid $1.10 for the one I chose. IIRC it said 8-10 days in transit, or whatever the exact wording was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread