The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
I try to get out, they keep dragging me back in.

After successfully kicking the fastech habit for several months I relapsed and placed an order for a kayfun and some atty stands. I found I was buying gear because it was inexpensive and wasn't really using most of it. I ended up gifting away quite a few purchases so it wasn't wasted just unnecessary.

So anyway, heres to moderation and self restraint!!! We'll see how this goes...

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I think I've hit the year mark with my oldest 18650 mods. My Vamo v2 is acting up a little. It has moments where it will shut off because of low ohms instead of just saying Low Ω (I use them to pulse new wicks and clean old ones in gennies so they see a lot of low ohms with shorts) and that resets the voltage. I've had the head and cap ends pretty hot at times so they've seen abuse, just not dropping from heights (dropping from maybe a foot, yes). All my VV/VWs (except SVD) get eGo beauty rings to keep from pushing the pin and give more support.

I haven't needed to buy anything for a while. Now I'm just buying because I can and to have backups in case the FDA makes it impossible or unaffordable. I'll rotate the mods for different flavors instead of saving them. If I get boards I'll set some of them aside for repairs.
I could probably go years without buying anything.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hell yeah

I have a selection of Hangsens on the way, it's not bad for the price but I would rather spend an extra dollar or so and have the Liqua

Ref - you still have the best sig on the forum. :)

And as for Liqua - come on FT! We also need lots of lr-510 atomisers and eGo cones in many colours. Come on - hop to it!

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Ref - you still have the best sig on the forum. :)

And as for Liqua - come on FT! We also need lots of lr-510 atomisers and eGo cones in many colours. Come on - hop to it!

Do they sell any good cartos? I generally get mine from a B&M, only a couple bucks more expensive than madvapes price. I don't mind it. But the cartos that come with their tanks always blows. Leak, doa, ect, I just laugh at them.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Vapemail today! Got the Heron https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10008168/1729100-gp-heron-style-rebuildable-atomizer
As of right now, all of my Kayfuns are in serious danger of being retired. I'm running with a looped wick, 2.something oHms and no filler. No leaks, even with stock o-ring.

...and did I mention, it looks bada.. on the GP PAPS clone?

Edit: 1.8 oHms. Got curious and put it on my ProVari to check. :)

Edit#2: Pros: No leaks and no dry hits, always a minor source of irritation on Kayfuns.
Cons: Tank is held on by o-rings, which makes me slightly nervous when I think about it, which is seldom. Lack of a clear tank option.

Last edited:

jombo

Jun 27, 2013
somewhere, fl, usa
That looks great see here I am saving money not ordering and you teasin me here. Maybe sometime I will get one sure looks good. I see it has an adapter for me and my 510 too. My old box mod would like that sucker and I bet I would like the taste of this vanilla butternut in it too. I just might order 1 if they ever ship my kayfun mini.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I always take the first class free shipping. FT will decide depending on your order the best way. If eliquids or internal batteries like the twist type it will have to go through Singapore. If no batteries it will go China post which has been quite good lately. Do not order lion batteries, malaysia is no longer shipping them.

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
So how are batteries going now? I do need to order some. My local isn't too bad with the 30A Sony's but I want more mah (and since I'm in no rush I'd just as soon get them from FT).
Singapore Post maybe. They are shipping internal batteries. Just put it in your cart and checkout and see what options you have.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

:laugh: I already saw it this morning, I check new arrivals every morning :)

I think it looks pretty cool, but not cool enough for that price, and wouldn't like that little switch on the bottom, but thank you for posting about it though ;)

For the 1st time in months, I actually have nothing coming from FT, or anywhere else, feels strange not having anything to track :laugh:

beebz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2014
    New Vienna Ohio
    That looks great see here I am saving money not ordering and you teasin me here. Maybe sometime I will get one sure looks good. I see it has an adapter for me and my 510 too. My old box mod would like that sucker and I bet I would like the taste of this vanilla butternut in it too. I just might order 1 if they ever ship my kayfun mini.

Vanilla butternut? Where would one find some vanilla butternut?

Sounds delicious !
    ~Barbara~

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2013
    Southern CA
    Has anyone here bought a King II clone from Fasttech? Could you tell me what your thoughts on the button are, and how flexible is the mod? By flexible, I'm curious how well it works specifically with 18650's and 18350's with different atty's. Also, it doesn't look like it, but can you Kick an 18650?

This King II clone looks great to me, but I'd love to hear from people who've used a similar mod from Fasttech before I consider it. I'm digging how minimalistic this thing looks without logos. It just looks like the battery tube it is, I like that.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2010
    Peterborough, ON, Canada
    I swore I wasn't going to buy anything for a little while.... but I can't stop! I think I'm addicted.

I just ordered the copper 4nine, copper Tobh, brass Tobh, black Stillare, quartz nano kit, and a pocket knife.. this is just tonight. Already have a ton of stuff ordered/or on the way, including a bunch of drip tips, copper da iron mod, brass 4nine, buffalo mod, another origen v2, ss quasar, and one MIA copper Quasar.

I wonder how much I've spent on stuff from FT in total..... hmmm.......

EDIT: $765.82 spent at FastTech since Dec 16, 2013.. yikes.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread