The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Nah. For $8 not worth my time. I sent them a pic of the part I need from another Tsunami they have listed and the description before they deleted the BF pin part. If they won't send the pin or take back the one they shipped me, I'm done with them. I just don't have time to bother for $8.

The fact they baltently deleted the BF pin from the description just before responding to my ticket stating that it was never included tells me that they aren't an organization I want to deal with.
FT apologized for altering the description and are sending me a BF pin.

Good outcome in the end and I placed another order today. FT does have good CS, they just need some prodding sometimes.

Just be careful when ordering attys with BF pins from China. Seems that there are more than a few different attys that have listed hollow pins and they really aren't included.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I want an American company clone it and sell them for $1 including shipping. :D
Nah,if an American company made it,it would be $349 and a limited quantity and only be available to a select few through Facebook haha.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Well, I think I am finally done with FT. Sick of them wasting my time over a few bucks. Sick of them asking for a YouTube video every time they send me a crappy $10 product.

The final straw was today. I ordered a Tsunami clone that specifically listed a hollow BF pin being included. Package shows up.. No pin. I open a ticket and get a response that no pin is listed in the description.

Interesting as I took a screen shot of the description just before opening a ticket and it was listed. Now the BF pin has mysteriously been removed from the description. Classy bunch over an $8 part.

In any case, not impressed with wasting my time over a $8 atty. take it back or send me the pin. I am not sending a video and I won't take an $0.80 credit.

After spending well over $1000 with FT this year, I think I am done. Not sure what happened to FT's customer service in the last couple of months, but they are getting brutal. Sad as they used to be great to deal with.
I just had my first issue but sure has me mad. Bought 5 rbas for the subtank mini,cleaned the first time before use and they all rusted. Wrote them and sent pictures showing they were all rusted and they offered 2.50 instead of full refund. Or i can take time off work to get to the post office and return them. I will shop again im sure but not for awhile. They got the proof,should have been enough for refund.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    I just had my first issue but sure has me mad. Bought 5 rbas for the subtank mini,cleaned the first time before use and they all rusted. Wrote them and sent pictures showing they were all rusted and they offered 2.50 instead of full refund. Or i can take time off work to get to the post office and return them. I will shop again im sure but not for awhile. They got the proof,should have been enough for refund.
    That happened to me to, the screws they use are cheap.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Happened to me also, with the clones.
    The screws rust.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Are yours authentic?

I bought one clone RBA and the screws rusted almost immediately so I threw it out. For a couple extra bucks each, I now stick with the authentic version. Same with STM bases.

Reactions: aikanae1

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

LOL, what is up with these companies who offer to refund about 10% of the total items price , GearBest does that also .

If i paid $80.00 for an item and it's defective i want my entire $80.00 back not $8.00 !!!!!!
    An $8.00 refund is just not going to work for me i'm sorry .

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2015
    Virginia
    Are yours authentic?

I bought one clone RBA and the screws rusted almost immediately so I threw it out. For a couple extra bucks each, I now stick with the authentic version. Same with STM bases.
    Nah,they are clones and the screws rusted so bad the rust ran down the..um,post? Ya,i wont try those anymore lol. Still makes me mad that even after proof they offered no real resolve. I been known to hold a grudge and not that they miss me but ive yet to go back lol

Reactions: aikanae1

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Nah,they are clones and the screws rusted so bad the rust ran down the..um,post? Ya,i wont try those anymore lol. Still makes me mad that even after proof they offered no real resolve. I been known to hold a grudge and not that they miss me but ive yet to go back lol
    I tend to snap and want to launch my iPad thru the window when dealing with FT support on items like this. Not that they want a pic, not that they initially offer me a $0.25 credit, it's when they want a friggin' YouTube video. :-x

Never done one and never will but maybe if you do a time lapse video shows the actual RBA rusting, they might give u your $$$ back....:banana:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    What bugs me is when reviews say they are ok when they aren't. I almost grabbed the 5 pack of clones based on decent reviews.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
    I find most reviews are accurate.

I have written one star reviews basically calling products complete garbage and FT did post them.

lynn508

ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2011
    alabam
    Reference the screws on the clone stm rba. I have about 20 of them...all the screws rusted. I bought 2x3mm ss screws on ebay and the heads were too big to fit in the brackets so I am filing the heads down slightly with a rasp and they are working fine so far. It's slow going as they are so tiny and No telling about the rest of the rba...so far no rust there. I just ordered 10 of the authentic rba so hopefully I'm set for awhile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread