Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Ok sorry if this is going to be a stupid question, but here goes ;-) What is the current wait time looking like right now? I've heard it's usually around 2 weeks but I saw a week or two ago it was taking about a month.I'm asking because im about to place my first order with FT.

It is highly variable. Sometimes 10-14 days and sometimes 30+ days depending on luck and which shipping option. TO be on the safe side if I were thinking about ordering now, I would get my order in today or wait until mid February as Chinese New year is going to bork everything up soon. I would also just plan on it being 30 days. If it comes before that it would be a happy surprise.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
It is highly variable. Sometimes 10-14 days and sometimes 30+ days depending on luck and which shipping option. TO be on the safe side if I were thinking about ordering now, I would get my order in today or wait until mid February as Chinese New year is going to bork everything up soon. I would also just plan on it being 30 days. If it comes before that it would be a happy surprise.

Or just order and assume an extra week, I can't see the point of delaying an order by a week or more because there will be a weeks delay, just factor that into your expectations. The interest lost on your money is unlikely to be over $0.01 for a weeks delay.

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
Meanwhile FT just lost 2 sales........But nothing they did wrong.
Compulsive buying syndrome struck - (Thanks for nothing VJ) and I picked up an hcigar Nemesis(101Vapes)$29.99 and a kayfun Lite+(Ebay)$49.99 in all of 2 minutes.:facepalm:
Sadly I do not need either as I will now have 5 Nemesis and 3 KF style atomizers along with the other HUGH Pile of vaping equipment I have amassed.
SS Nemesis and KFL+ will look great together though. :D

Think I'll Blame Maggiemw - She is always buying and it is contagious. Exposure through internet. :lol::lol::lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Or just order and assume an extra week, I can't see the point of delaying an order by a week or more because there will be a weeks delay, just factor that into your expectations. The interest lost on your money is unlikely to be over $0.01 for a weeks delay.

Some people do not know that the holiday is coming or is going to effect things negatively. I got the impression from the person I was answering that time is of an essence and a surprise extra week would not be a happy thing so I mention it.

Your way of course works for those like me who just put in the order and it comes when it comes.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Some people do not know that the holiday is coming or is going to effect things negatively. I got the impression from the person I was answering that time is of an essence and a surprise extra week would not be a happy thing so I mention it.

Your way of course works for those like me who just put in the order and it comes when it comes.

If time is of the essence I don't think I would recommend FT (or any Chinese vendor for that matter) an extra surprise week for any reason is perfectly possible at anytime of year.

Lol, I don't even track my orders anymore. I used to check them once a week.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
If time is of the essence I don't think I would recommend FT (or any Chinese vendor for that matter) an extra surprise week for any reason is perfectly possible at anytime of year.

Lol, I don't even track my orders anymore. I used to check them once a week.

Just a note for reference - Last year Chinese New Year caused shipping Delays UP TO 4-6 Weeks as supply houses and Machine shops Geared back up for production and deliveries to Venders.
Ordering - TO SHIP PRIOR - was not an issue and actually did not effect shipping times.
Ordering to ship After was a Major head ache.
Many Manufacturers Deplete Materials inventory before closing and must wait for resupply. Often Manufacturers start New Release production which adds QC(LOL:laugh:) Delays.

KANGER fell flat on their back sides last time. :glare:

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
I have 3 orders coming from FT via CP EPacket. Just got my first one in yesterday, via SP, in 15 days. Either my orders are just chillin' in China, or tracking is not being updated. So far, it looks like SP snail is in the lead!
6unupeqe.jpg

As far as FT stuff being cheap crap. Hey, they have been good to me! Their products have been decent too. I look at stars when I order, then I check the reviews and discussions on the products I am interested in. I get the feeling they operate like Amazon, but they do not nail you on shipping like American vendors do. Worth the wait to me. I heard from my hubby that stamps are supposed to go up again! Pfft!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Quality?
Shipping issues?

I ordered Ink Refills(6x 100ml Bottles) for my Epson Photo CISS system.
Received 1 Very Disgusting MESS

Items in flimsy squeeze Bottles with pointed tops.
Places in USPS Priority FLAT Pack Envelope with NO PADDING. WTH??????
Several Bottle poked holes Out of the package.
Black ink Bottle Ruptured
Black ink Covered everything in the package, leaked through the package and made a general mess.

Hate to think what my neighbors mail looked like yesterday.

It isn't just China or Fasttech that needs to step things up a notch. Maybe that is why I don't get so flustered with them. I realize the world is heading into that Abyss.:(

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Update on shipping...

I just had seven (7!!) packags from FastTech arrive. All were shipped between Dec. 23rd and Dec. 26th.

Three were via ePacket (non-battery, non-juice).

Four contained batteries (egos) and came through the regular (Singapore) post.

Taking the holidays into account and the bad weather we've had (storms), I'm quite pleased.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Wow. maybe I need to spend more time here at ECF reading. I never knew this thread was even here. I am a Fasttech junkie now so I will be chacking out this post. I think I have placed anbout 10 orders in the last 2 months. I just got 2 last week and hae another that shouldbe here tomorrow or Monday. I will be keeping my eye on this thread from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread