FDA The FDA Is Considering a Ban on Online E-Cig Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
The good news is that they can't ban instantly. They have to propose rules, collect feedback, and then implement the ban. Giving people one last window to stock up. You can bet if they propose a ban on raw nic base I'll be stocking up, other than that I am already covered, so they can't stop me.

Good thing for me that a liter of 100 mg/ml will last me at least 8 years after I break it down. I've got a liter of 24 mg/ml that I haven't even opened yet, and a liter of 100, with more than enough PG an VG to mix it down to whatever levels I desire. So even if a ban goes into effect later today, I'm good for the next 10 years..

A liter of 100 mg/ml will last me about 8 years as well.
Currently have 1.5 liters, 10 mods, and 14 tanks. So I'm good for 10+ years.
But I took advantage of the Black Friday sales and got backup-backups.
Mostly because I'm at the point of knowing what I like and want some reserves rather than a sudden fear of the FDA.

Got 4 picos, 4 tanks, 4 batteries, 1 liter nic, 1 liter each PG/VG, 4 rolls of wire and a 180 pack of cotton.
Figure I've upped my 10+ years to 20+ years. :D

Reactions: stols001

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    But I took advantage of the Black Friday sales..
    I wasn't planning to get another liter yet since I didn't really need it yet, or soon. I got that 100 mg/ml liter thru a Black Friday sale and it cost me only $40.00 w/ free shipping. I just couldn't pass that up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread